Thread: Fast unequip of belt and NCU modules

Wink Fast unequip of belt and NCU modules

Well, I rather hesitate to post about this 'bug', because it is a rather helpful one, but - sigh - honesty counts.

If you want to unequip a belt component and NCU modules without the annoying 30s delay per piece, try to unequip directly into a bag. I did so yesterday (by chance) into a small bag - no delay at all.
    I didn't try the equip step from the bag, so can't tell you about that.

I would not call this an exploit - though opinions might vary on the topic.

Psst, Funcom, you have to correct this one. It gives the players an outrages advantage .

Well, if all but me are aware of this 'feature', sorry for the post, otherwise, enjoy it as long as it is there.

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

well, actually, I can confirm this.
    Didn't think about it then. I went something like "what? hey, nice..." and more or less forgot about it. until mentioned here.

Personnaly, I don't understand why there is a 30sec wait. Don't we wait around enough for teams and stuff?

or you can just wait it out once.... unequip the belt, the NCU comes with it.

" or you can just wait it out once.... unequip the belt, the NCU comes with it. "

Yes, when you unequip a belt, all the ncu come off with it. ( I think that's what you were asking ) Also, when you load ncu from a container it takes the same amount of time as from your inventory...

heh.. was a statement of fact, not a question. Your reply was more complete.

lol, I read it wrong, I thought it said "or can you" not "or you can"
    /me looks embarrased