Thread: J-8 Jet Fuel Grenades don't have Ammo?

Unhappy J-8 Jet Fuel Grenades don't have Ammo?

Figured for RP reasons I would make a character that uses Grenades and AR. Well I can't use the J-8 jet fuel weapon I bought. I petitioned and was told to post here for info.

No matter what type of ammo I tried to "reload" the jet fuel with it didn't match (tried all except arrows on it).

Anyone have info on this and when it will get some ammo?

PS - why doesn't Funcom lower the cost of Grenades and Arrows by a factor of 10? Result Grenades 79 credits and Arrows 43c?

Anyone have info on this? Devs or anyone?

All I can do is confirm this.

I bought a low ql jett for the heck of it, but could not load it with ammo of any type...

Same goes for the Chocolate Surprise ( looks very funny when equipped )
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Here's the CS reply to my mail about fast chocolate surprise.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello,

The other day I was trying to use the following weapon "Fast Chocolate surprise" QL 10.

The weapon equips fine and I have all the requiring stats to wear it. The problem appears when it runs out of ammo. As soon as I fire the attack bar charges and then the weapon unequips (as all do when they run out of ammo). I tried to manual reload it with all types of ammunition but none would fit it. It doesn't auto reload either. Although it says "Ammo: 0/1" on the weapon there is no ammo type description in the property window.

I would like an official answer to this matter as do many others eager to use this weapon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello,

I am sorry that you are having problems with Anarchy Online.
    I cannot give you a official statement but I can tell you
    that the grenades is broken. I think that they are working on
    it and I hope to see them fixed ingame soon.
    Sorry for the inconvieniences.

--
    Aleksander S. Grøndal aka (BlueOffset)

thanks for the info Krneki

Really wish they would fix them =(