Thread: Bug with nano programming.

Bug with nano programming.

Here's the bug.

You buy a 125 implant, grab a 136 cluster hand it to someone with a BAJILLION in nano programming and they hand you back a freaking 129 implant and you gotta get another 22 in treatment.

Im sick of this bug. Fix it.
    STOP the freaking QUALITY creap!!!

its not a bug, its increasing the quality of the implat due to the superb skill of the tradeskiller. next time get a less competent person to do it
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Im sick of idiots

Tradeskills should be about getting specific with quality levels.
    Let jewelcrafting creep up in quality and even blood plasmaing (which doesnt).

This is dumb. If funcom can't handle game design at this detail level they need to find a better business.

Originally posted by Lumin
    next time get a less competent person to do it
    lol.

I have over 1k NP and sometimes my implants go up by 4 QL sometimes. I actullay find this feature quite nifty.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

It isn't a bug, but it does bear discussion yet again. I myself, as a nanoprogrammer, whined about it in the past.

I find it quite absurd that as a master craftsman with over 1000 in a tradeskill that I have very little control over how the quality of the piece I am working on is improved. It is incredibly frustrating that I can't meet the desires of my client because I'm too good at what I do. Ironic, eh?

In one of the previous threads about this issue someone had the clever idea of being able to detune a tradeskill item by one QL at a time with a screwdriver. That would go a long way toward addressing the complaints.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts