Thread: Need a place to have guild picnic

Need a place to have guild picnic

We are a small guild. about 20 members. not all equally active.
    But we have decided to have a picnic for a nice change of pace.
    Our lowest member is around 30 i think, and highest is 130.
    So it have to be somewhere where the lower levels doesn't get killed every minute while the rest of us are drinking coffee
    I was hoping for a lake with a little island in the middle of it. But i don't know if there is such a place.
    Any suggestions would be nice.

Regards Ludane
    114 Doc

p.s : we are clan btw

best spot i can recommend is outside borealis down the hill is a real pretty lil pond close by the city and my friends and I lovw it there and chat there alot. you should send me a tell and I'll take you there

I forgot where...but I believe it's marked on Dovve's map. It's called Versilles Tower. It's just like a fairy tale castle. It's very pretty, covered in deep blankets of fog, built into the middle of the lake. The guards attack me(Omni) So I assume they're clan. However, the fog.....is very thick....
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

How about beach south from new Athen? It have palms and sand there. And mobs there shouldn't be too high.

Versilles Tower is north from Omni-Entertaiment (or south from 20K). You need to have high level engineer who can warp your guild low level members there. But it is really nice, lot's of space, fireplace and some shopping terminals.
    Quit whining (.com)(tm).
    ... listening whining since 2001-07-21 11:12:43...

Wine.

Easy to get to (whompa), and it's purdy there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Great. Thanks you all.
    I will look at the places, but it sounds like they are nice

just to the right of the road out of west athen there is a little fort (not war academy). i could get precise cords, but theres a circular wall around it. that place is really lovely to sit upon the roof. very safe & convinient too.
    although wine is very purty too
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

The oasis in NLD, I think it's marked on dovve's map..

It's nice, but kind of small. Bunch of little beasties to look at (pretty sure they don't aggro). There is a bronto herd mobober there with a boss, you can just stay accross the lake from them though..

Just south of the shades area in Greater Tir Country is an excellent picnic area. Its a small leafy oasis surrounded by high rocks, but best of all it has a large picnic table which would probably seat 20 or so people if they didn't move their arms about too much while eating.

There's a smaller picnic table south of west athens in Athen Shire, but its not the most beautiful spot in the world and the client wildlife steal sandwiches from the table sometimes.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

There is a nice arena at the old ace camp in EFP with big walls providing good security for lowlevels :P

The waterfall area near the middle of BS is a really nice spot, even if it somewhat outside the normal routes. It even has 75% gas and a lakeside camp fire. If you have an engy that can warp in your lowbies then it would be perfect in my eyes. Well, ok, until you find out you have forgotten the ketchup and the can opener.

Just south of West Athen there's a picnic table in the middle of the glade. Not to mention Bliss in The Longest road. The rooftops are easily climbed, and provide excellent view in all direction, screened from the noise of the shopping channels.

Great idea!

That's such a cool idea! There are also the waterfalls north of Tir, that's a fairly safe area.

Check http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/ they have a GREAT list of good places to visit.

Also, if you can't get the engie to warp, get an advie to give the Yalmless a Parrot morph and take them for a GREAT ride in addition to the picnic.

I play on Rimor, send me a tell, and I'd love to help you out.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?