Thread: TK Spawn...

TK Spawn...

Hi im sure all of you are aware the spawn rate of TK is rediculous just to get 1 nodrop quest item needed for both factions. I was thinking that maybe it spawning has to do with some random factors?.. 1 possiblilty might be the number of people in the same area that TK spawns may have to do with it. another might be the number of TKL's killed eg. 5 tkl = tk???? either way, waiting 4 hours just to let some team outdamage you and having to wait another 4 is unacceptable. the wait time should be set at one specific time, not a random time, cause getting a high lvl dmg dealer to wait with you usually doesnt work out...
    Nausferatu Lvl 200 Soldier RK1 Storm

Talking Re: TK Spawn...

Originally posted by Nausferatu
    Hi im sure all of you are aware the spawn rate of TK is rediculous just to get 1 nodrop quest item needed for both factions. I was thinking that maybe it spawning has to do with some random factors?.. 1 possiblilty might be the number of people in the same area that TK spawns may have to do with it. another might be the number of TKL's killed eg. 5 tkl = tk???? either way, waiting 4 hours just to let some team outdamage you and having to wait another 4 is unacceptable. the wait time should be set at one specific time, not a random time, cause getting a high lvl dmg dealer to wait with you usually doesnt work out...
    I agree! But... :P

I can see the patch notes now:

In an effort to provide more consistancy in the Trash King spawn, we have decided to time him with a 24-hour spawn as in days past. We hope that this level of consistancy will provide a better gaming experience.

You get what you ask for!

<- I gave up camping TK after about 3 months...I hate camping! ->

I might be kidding, but you'll **** a brick when you see that in the patch notes!

Provisioner
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.