Thread: Ok MAs are the number one charater thats been Nerfed

Originally posted by Seppubot
    thank you for the 4 consecutive posts :/
    BUMP!

Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Originally posted by Phoenix
    i just hope fc fixes the MA dmg cap at 1k MA skills,

people are whining about MAs HP aswell i got 9k hp unbuffed at lvl 197 i dont see why we need more
    Please tell us how high life towers you have, 219ql maybe? (944 life bonus, + dragon chest + robust backpack, ljotur shades made for life. mk2 armour to maybe? azure?

ofcourse you have alot of hp unbuffed when you have all the nice loot that adds hp etc..

I myself have 6400 hp unbuffed at lvl 167 (with only ljotur shades (100hp, CAS body and red ma suit).

Generally MA's dont need as much as the Enforcer cause of our heal nano's (even if mongo is a nice heal itself ).

But not all the new MA players know about all the tweaks etc for nice hp adds. So its easier for them to "*****" about MA having to little hp.

For those who think we have to little hp. Do some research on forum, boards etc. the possibilities are out there, you just need to find them. And dont tell me about you need tons of ppl to help you out to get it etc.. ofcourse.. the game would be to easy if you could just go to the nearest shop and buy it!. ..

Spare for all my spell errors, i know there are alot of them... english isnt exactly my native language :P

I cry every night over the fact that MAs are undoubtedly the worst profession in the game. Their fists don't follow them from room to room, leaving them so vulnerable..they don't have heals, they dont have crit buffs, they dont have jack ****...poor MAs...
    No heals or crit buffs? What are you smokin? Go visit a Nano terminal for MA's and take a look. Ever heard of Subconcious Guidance or Vulnerability Seeker (plus Mark of Risk, etc.)? Ever heard of HEALING Aura or Team HEALING Aura?

No treats until you do your homework!

-Soulmartyr

Originally posted by Soulmartyr

No heals or crit buffs? What are you smokin? Go visit a Nano terminal for MA's and take a look. Ever heard of Subconcious Guidance or Vulnerability Seeker (plus Mark of Risk, etc.)? Ever heard of HEALING Aura or Team HEALING Aura?

-Soulmartyr
    *CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH*

I cry every night over the fact that MAs are undoubtedly the worst profession in the game.
    the first sentence in my post should have indicated complete sarcasm.. :P

Their fists don't follow them from room to room, leaving them so vulnerable..[/B]
    SOUNDS LIKE MY WEAPON!!

they don't have heals, they dont have crit buffs, they dont have jack ****...poor MAs... [/B]
    Whoa, that sounds like me

Engineers must just be a ****ty martial artist!!
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

i think engies are best referred to as second rate tradeskill mules
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Originally posted by Soulmartyr

-Soulmartyr
    ROTFLMAO
    >> Rici <<
    >> Ravinof <<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12