Thread: Tradeskills xp bonus

Tradeskills xp bonus

Why do tradeskills not get the same bonus that killing stuff gets from IQ rings token boards and side bonuses??

Is the XP from tradeskills too much already (laugh)

When it first came out i remember getting the side bonus from tradeskills but it has since been removed??

I think its time tradeskills get the same xp bonus that other stuff does from XP increasing items.,

whoppie

oh oh ql200 imps give a whopping 900 and change xp. i can't wait till i get that extra 32 from my ring and 64 from side bonus. that'll still keep me millions from next level.

they should either give actual useful xp for tradeskilling or just do away with it. its insulting as is.

I had someone offer me 3m for a full QL200 carb set (as you may know, the plating alone is worth over 4m).

She said "but you get xp for your tradeskills, so it's worth it!"

After a long discussion on why I would not sell to her under my own cost, she was the first person to be put on my ignore list while tradeskilling...ever...

XP for tradeskills is pretty bad, with or without the bonus. People just don't get that...

Provisioner
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

HEH! You'll get many many more! I always give it to them like this : How much is the 500K or so in IP I spent in chemistry which isnt a green skill for me worth if you had to spend it and purchase the hard armor PPPE (100M cost give or take a few mil).

The next comment decides on if they are /ignored or not.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

/agree. Tradeskilling XP needs an un-nerf.
    Harkone -- Gimp extraordinaire.
    Harkonek -- My other Gimp.

"Reality came knocking at my door... and I wasn't home."

"urK?!?"

Post heh

Originally posted by Elbo
    HEH! You'll get many many more! I always give it to them like this : How much is the 500K or so in IP I spent in chemistry which isnt a green skill for me worth if you had to spend it and purchase the hard armor PPPE (100M cost give or take a few mil).

The next comment decides on if they are /ignored or not.
    Yeah, it's time to /macro that, I guess!

Provisioner
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

Re: whoppie

Originally posted by asimonk
    oh oh ql200 imps give a whopping 900 and change xp. i can't wait till i get that extra 32 from my ring and 64 from side bonus. that'll still keep me millions from next level.

they should either give actual useful xp for tradeskilling or just do away with it. its insulting as is.
    yeah but getting the xp bonuses on the system as it exists now would be a small step in the right direction.

Trying not to ask for everything at once but to get FC moving in the right direction

Re: Re: whoppie

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck

yeah but getting the xp bonuses on the system as it exists now would be a small step in the right direction.

Trying not to ask for everything at once but to get FC moving in the right direction
    its worthless as it is right now. i could care less if i got that side bonus

Tradeskills are excellent for leveling at low levels. would be even better if we got the XP side bonus,

I would go as far to say pre-50 tradeskills are the absolute fastest way to level without exploiting.

your right for my 176 trader and 174 engie tradeskills give no XP but what i am saying is the side XP and token board and IQ ring would be a good start for XP from tradeskills. And if you are just gonna turn that down then i guess i am gonna have to say you are just a moron.