Thread: Heres How U fixe The Ma in pvp problem

Heres How U fixe The Ma in pvp problem

First nano - phoenix barrier, this nano does not work like any other deflection sheild, this bursts out quick and deadly bursts of flames. If ma is close to you or starts to you will get burnt it eats away your hps instead of waiting for them to strike for every second you will be dealth with 5-100 damage and thats from level 10 to level 100. That might not look like alot of damage, but it hurts like hell and also has a high tolerance against fire attacks.

Crimson fists of death, you take all the debuffs and the abilit to steal your oponents hp and nanos each time you hit them. To 10% to 50% hp and 5% nano to 25% nano which also gives a status effect of poison, snare, ransack and deprive. Ths only works as long as you are in hittin rage, the debuff will only last up to 20 seconds.

Rages, When you use a nano like lotus on water or any other nano like this, you can totally remove any rooting and have a complete 1005 root resistence while it is running or any other debuff, like ransack.

Reflection barriers barriers for mas and adventures and NTs docs
    Allowing to bounce damage back any ranged to nano casted thats right if u barrier works as repaling force that repals any range and hostile back to player or mob how casts it
    Like trade casts major ranseck if it hits my reflection barrier the effects of it will go in reverse

The strenght booster will have the addition to enable to steal 5-100 health points and the same for nanos too and this can be given to any class.

Best idea for them

Mirrior Image-ability spilt into up 2-8 shadow figures of yourselfs can do damage but 90% 60% u do

Like u do 312 damage

your shadows would do 123 damage times 8 on your 312

u see them as shadows ur target will see them as imagins of your self only 1

tears of the dragon nano-increases your offensive by 300 at highest and 100 at lows
    last only for 1:30
    rage of the tiger- doubles all speed skills highest form triples<self cast only>lvls of the crystals lvl100 lvl200
    this last only for 1:30 this makes ma move in such rapid speed u dont even see them coming

Howl of the banshee or wolve nano crystal Increases your only all damage all types 350 to 250
    and gives ma abilitie to priece throw armor <specially grid>
    1:00 time this nano dont last long

One of those ideas might be good (though they're all GOOD, as far as balance goes, only implement 1), maybe 2 max. You'd have to agree that more than that would just make us too uber.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Nah.

Just exempt MA's from the PvP crit change.

Fixed.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

hm

they could also give them a challanger line. raised all of or ma skill by like 300

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

MA fists are too crit-dependent.

Ways to fix: change the MA fists stats to something less crit-dependent, or remove the crit-nerf from them in PvP.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

yeah

but by giving them the challanger lien they will do more average dmg

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!