Thread: Making Visors Useful

Making Visors Useful

Could it be possible to add AC benefits to wearing visors in the game?

Nano-cloaks don't protect the face but they are considered armor (yeah, I know, nano fields )

Anyhow, I'd imagine that a piece of transparent plasteel should be able to protect against at least melee, impact, and even energy (if it were coated with metallic film).

I guess I hate helmets; they mess-up my hair, but since the helmets constitute about 20% of the total protection (don't flame me for the number, I'm not playing right now) they are important.

Wouldn't visors be a welcome alternative?

You could make them come in different colors too (golden, red, purple, blue, green...) to allow people to customize their chars at lower levels (well, there is not much to customize at higher levels... it's either nano or primus cloaks...)

Bah, what am I talking about... Please remove the penalties from the tank armor !!!

They could add bandanas (those bands you put around your head. are they called bandanas?). Those bandanas could add a forcefield or something. Would be very similar to helmets but it would not mess your hair .
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

You could wear a nano armor hood..they are not as good as the helmet but they wouldnt mess up ur hair...i think.

swick out
    -If u have fun its a good day...erm um night, oh whatever u know what I mean!

-Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.- Dogma

-It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you. - Rounders

-Swicky is trying having fun -

-Master Rock Collector-

-Proud Member of Ecodisaster-