Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: EQB = Full Damage = BS

Dunno who have been As ing you, but give a thought that to an agent using a 100% critbuff while doing AS will crit you for cap regardless of def slider, and I presume you are using max aggro with the EQB you speak so much of, tho you will not excactly get max benefit from your evades...

So please try be coherent, not just a loudmouth..
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Piercing
    Nice post you made. I see that you say that AS should be "balanced". Ah, maybe I posted in this thread all wrong. If I try to make it "balanced" instead of "nerfs", you won't sit here and ***** and moan at me.

Next time you talk **** about the people wanting EQB being nerfed, don't go and post about nerfing AS two seconds later.

Hypocritical bastard. Kind of funny really.

I am stating facts you whining little b*tc*.
    I posted this just to show you god damn fools that there are OTHER stuff in this game that hurt.
    I just said that when i am full def i dont expect to get AS'ed for over 5k dmg every damn time. Deal with it.

Hermy
    Dunno who have been As ing you, but give a thought that to an agent using a 100% critbuff while doing AS will crit you for cap regardless of def slider, and I presume you are using max aggro with the EQB you speak so much of, tho you will not excactly get max benefit from your evades...

So please try be coherent, not just a loudmouth..
    Did you even read what i posted? ROFL
    I said i tested with CYBOOT....he is a soldier.
    I said i was full def.
    I also said we tested this SEVERAL times.
    Loudmouth? rofl..where was i that?
    Take a look to all the whining kiddies starting multiple threads to nerf EQB.....give me a break.
    Read first, post after.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: ....

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Piercing
    I am stating facts you whining little b*tc*.
    I posted this just to show you god damn fools that there are OTHER stuff in this game that hurt.
    I just said that when i am full def i dont expect to get AS'ed for over 5k dmg every damn time. Deal with it.

Maybe you should be the one to deal with it, considering how fair you think it is to get hit for 2K+ every single shot.

And sure, I'm sure you were just crying nerf to prove a point, and not because you think somethings unbalanced.

Yeah right. Maybe you should just open your eyes next time someone has a complain about something you wield, and not just shrug it off till something you don't feels unbalanced to you.

Kind of ironic.

Oh btw, if you use brackets and quote such as {quote} and {/quote} you can make your posts a lot easier to read when doing replies.

Well Piercing you sound sensible with that advice , but again I have to point out to you to take your own advice as you are such a great supporter of doing same type of damage to a GA fixer.
    I dont understand that about you, your capable of a well reasoned point but dont follow it yourself.
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Bah

Piercing.....do what ever you want.
    Dont like EQB? Nerf it.
    Dont like dying by class x? Nerf it.
    Dont like me? Nerf me.
    Dont like X? Nerf X.

Had enough of you and your poles...and smartass remarks.
    Nerf.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Alantria
    Well Piercing you sound sensible with that advice , but again I have to point out to you to take your own advice as you are such a great supporter of doing same type of damage to a GA fixer.
    I dont understand that about you, your capable of a well reasoned point but dont follow it yourself.
    I think the nemesis thing is so rediculous, and I really wouldn't mind them taking away the fixer nukes all together as I can hit them better then a weapon user for the most part.

But if they do they need to tone down the way NR works right now, my main point with a fixer isn't coming from only me. If a fixer resists my nukes with GA on (not the fixer nuke) I can probably still take him out with those that land, unless he is triple implanted at full defense.

However, since I see many, many people that don't have nukes get extremely frustrated with what did seem as too high Add All Def. points, I feel the GA nuke is well justified.

But the thing is I'm not afraid to come to the forums and say that something needs nerfing. I have never once said that I never called nerfs and I never talk trash to people just for calling for one. I try to argue my side whether I feel it should or shouldn't be. The problem with Anikitos is he doesn't listen, instead just tries to make sarcastic comments and doesn't try to compare the damage that this weapon does with other weapons, or how other professions feel getting hit with it. But as it is now, him and I have brought this arguement to close in game, so we aren't speaking, and thats fine with me. But if something is said and I disagree with it, no matter if its from him, Blackmane, Cz, a guild mate or a friend, I will voice my opinion.

And some people just don't like that.

You know I can tell you for certain it has to be frustrating for a ranged or melee class to fight us 1 on 1 but in most cases you have a choice not to, just like i wont fight a NT(pre nuke or not) or a trader, doc, mp, agent in false proffesion 1 on 1.

But mass PvP is a whole different area for us, this is why it bothers me as i was essentially excluded with a couple other proffesions from enjoying the experience to an extent at least.
    Even without the nuke Im in as much danger as most classes, nukes, specials and occasional shots and hits getting through do lots of damage, that is fine at least i can have a few seconds to run, after all my 5300 essenced HP wont last long. But as it is now im eather evacuating in 6 seconds or wearing CDS as a soldier with no shield, Hots are much much to slow for mass PvP.
    So little fun factor for me and a couple other classes out there.
    Unless no NTs show up

As far as Nanoresist goes, we know that it has been overbaring on your class, from what the patch notes said next patch is supposed to change this, will see to what extent in PvP, also you have to be a very commited Pvper to triple implant nano resist and give up a big chunk of your nano skill in the bright head slot. Persoanlly i wouldnt make extra sets and switch before every fight. And in a GA3 Im not that much of a NR threat.
    Look Id even rather loose some damage in Pvp providing i can survive longer and simply as a support class cause some mayhem by rooting and snaring.
    Lastly i appriciate your good reply away from the usual attitude that comes with issues like these.

Also sorry for the brief Hijack of the thread
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

do not talk to a nt about peope crying for nerfs then getting nerfed

NO ONE not even an agent has felt the nerf stick due to people crying like the NT's have

it is not right for a char to have the best:

HP
    NR
    ATCKRTING
    DMG
    RUN SPEED
    DMG SPEED (1/1 for EQB)

that is just insane and i wonder what the hell funcom was thinking we all told them about this in beta, but as usual....
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

It think its right to have alot of bonus when your 20 feet tall and everyone prime target since you have to be in melee range.

Piercing

You can voice your opinion. You got the right to do that.

I listen, more then you know.
    Ppl dont seem to listen to all the arguments me and others have brought up about the Enforcer class and EQB.

They dont listen to what we have to say and how we feel about the matter.
    They dont listen to the fact that arena duels means...nothing.
    They dont listen to the fact that pvp means something at tower wars...where EQB enfo is not even close of being this god you all describe.

Voice your opinion, it is your right.
    But try to listen to my opinion as well.

I have said, i agree with that EQB should not hit 1/1.
    Question is..how far will FC nerf its speed.
    If it is too far, all of you will feel this nerf at raids.

The dmg it does should for crying out loud not be nerfed in any way shape or form. It is hard as hell to keep aggro as it is. With the upcoming speed nerf it will get harder.

About duels, you all have a choice not to duel enfos. I dont duel docs for example. I dont duel period in arena, too much griefing and i dont want to make ppl frustrated by killing them.
    I test in arena, thats all i do.

This is what i think about the matter.
    Respect it, or screw it.
    Your choice.

P.S
    Piercing...you will be able to talk to me ingame as soon as i log in...just crashed.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Ixari
    It's sad to see that people who complain about another prof equipment always look at 1V1 combat. Enfos are superior in 1V1 combat, other professions are better in mass-pvp. The enf sux in towerwars, while the NT is pretty good at it with the area nukes etc.. Enfos are good tanks, now even more able to keep aggro due to dmg output. An NT does not stand a chance versus an enforcer in 1V1, while there are professions like the doc or the trader that make it hard on an enforcer in duels. I'm well aware that the EQB is overpowered in 1V1, but when it gets nerfed, and it will, it will also be bad for other professions ...

- Enf can't hold aggro anymore, doc dies, team dies ..
    - Enf doesn't even have to go to towerwars anymore because his dmgoutput is messed up, and he couldn't kill the trader with 5K hp that was chasing the doc...

People should think before they cry nerf, because we all know that when there is a nerf it's not only ONE profession that gets screwed. Nerf flurry btw, MA's are gonna love that hehe
    Sad people always look at the 1vs1 performance.
    Sad people always cry about the things which are "the best" at agiven point of time.
    (Who knows what will be introduced?)
    Is a storming enf in mass pvp so powerfull ? Or is the NT so powerfull as he/she can first totally confuse(blind) and then take on a whole enemy force(if healed ofcourse)? Or the doc who can completely heal that NT? Or the area rooters/snares disabling the other sides movement? Powerfull, yes. Owerpowered ? No way, you just have to use tactics and coordination instead of crying nerf about it. Adapt to the always changing game mechanics.

Personally I'm tired of the (same) people always crying nerf at almost anything. Infact I'm tired about these forums (pvp forums) as there is nothing else then just THAT init. They used to be a place for proper discussions. Now its being ruined with the nerfcries, and a bunch of people acting like idiots.

-Georg
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Thank you Georg, that has been one of the smartest posts yet.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Originally posted by Georg

Sad people always look at the 1vs1 performance.
    Sad people always cry about the things which are "the best" at agiven point of time.
    (Who knows what will be introduced?)
    Is a storming enf in mass pvp so powerfull ? Or is the NT so powerfull as he/she can first totally confuse(blind) and then take on a whole enemy force(if healed ofcourse)? Or the doc who can completely heal that NT? Or the area rooters/snares disabling the other sides movement? Powerfull, yes. Owerpowered ? No way, you just have to use tactics and coordination instead of crying nerf about it. Adapt to the always changing game mechanics.

Personally I'm tired of the (same) people always crying nerf at almost anything. Infact I'm tired about these forums (pvp forums) as there is nothing else then just THAT init. They used to be a place for proper discussions. Now its being ruined with the nerfcries, and a bunch of people acting like idiots.

-Georg
    Just curious, where do you put me in these groups of people? I don't think I've ever just started a post with nerf cries and I'm almost certain every post I've made inquiring about a change has been a very proper discussion with examples and questions.

i do not rember the last time kels killed ne one directly in pvp

the only time it had was just an accumulation of dmg and somone else finished them off

but as it stands now in mass battles ia m lucky if i get of 2 kels before i am draind slowed and snared
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

I posted a lot in this thread.

Sorry if I got too personal with you Anikitos, I know you are playing an enforcer as I am playing a NT. I would probably be going nuts if tons of people wanted my Res Blast (or not mine yet, soon though nerfed.

I have very few enemies in this game, don't want to make enemies out of those that I have had great conversations with.

I promise I'll try from now on to stay level headed though, won't go off on rants and stuff

/me still thinks that blade hurts too much though, but is afraid of Funcoms nerf stick.

Back to soldiers, and im glad they can do this but.
    Ive seen at tir repeatedly watching duels and such, I think it was cyboot or something well he tms'd. EQB wasnt doing anything so he was pretty much safe for 1:30?. Burst/FA Enf almost dead.

And this these are always on the most experienced pvp'ers.
    I always go full def when im fighting a soldier. Sometimes it helps , sometimes it doesnt.

Point is, if they can do that to an enforcer, what about someone with your 'omgs got low hp nerf enf hp people'.

Im starting to see alot more non enfs with 9k self and 10k with outside buffs appearing.

Im going to have to add up all my hp with buffs and items later on but heh, Im just struggling over 10k with the best buffs an enf has. But I certainly dont see a major hp problem.

God damn I wanna grow up to be Ian
    but as a women

Think hes single? yknow might share sumo' dat hp of his.

Originally posted by besheba
    i do not rember the last time kels killed ne one directly in pvp

the only time it had was just an accumulation of dmg and somone else finished them off

but as it stands now in mass battles ia m lucky if i get of 2 kels before i am draind slowed and snared

u think your the only one who gets drained/slowed/rooted??

And yes, the NT isn't about direct kills, but I guess you don't care that overall you do the most damage, your a title hugger, and want to show off that pretty farmed title of yours
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Bah Solution:

(BREED) NT with EQB...

Anyways

Anu
    Up the Irons!
    Nunquam Retrorsus!
    Always remember pillage BEFORE you burn!

Legion

Oh, seems I missed the full def part, guess I was bit tired when I read that, no reason to be upset, and yes, youre a loudmouth

And yes, I hope ppl could stop screaming for nerfs and yada yda, if they insist on standing there while someone gives it to them, good riddance...
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Guys and girls, there is really no need to post anything more about it. :P A dev have already answeard that they know the eqb is to overpowered. :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast