Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: EQB = Full Damage = BS

Originally posted by Hajkster

It's kinda of a double moral "I want to be the best proffesion" attitude.

And soly. What lvl is your Enforcer?

Thats the thing Hajk, thats ALL its ever about, why do you think they want to nerf us? So they can be the best profession, U have to admit, on some level, that each profession is(or if they aren't they should be) "Teh uberest" at one or maybe 2 skills in the game. Thats how is *should* be...but its not how it is, u notice how I don't see many docs crying nerf? Cause we can't do anything to them, they dominate us...Traders will always cry nerf, cause they can't deprive us, Soldiers...I don't see *why* they are calling nerf on us, as they should be able to beat us with MKX up, not like we can root them & run away. ect ect ect...every single nerf post in this forum was created because someone was angry that their profession wasn't the be all end all professon in the game.

My enforcer is lvl 169, notice I made the comment that I wasn't saying anything about the EQB, as I don't have one yet...

Originally posted by Supersoly
    I don't have a EQB yet, but QB is good, QB=overrated by people who die to it

I'm not commenting on the EQB though, sicne I personally don't have one yet.

I assume that was what you were getting at, notice how I already mentioned it twice...u'd think u'd also notice it in my sig, but then again you just assume that everyone is below your intelligence Hajk...because as we all know, your the all knowning god...idiot
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by lilnymph

*reads post, looks back at all the post about GA from Enforcers, tries not to die laughing from the Irony*

sorry to post the whole quote, but I kind of need it

hugs
    lilnymph

I honestly don't remember my crying for GA nerf...but go digging and look for it, prove me wrong..
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

I honestly don't remember my crying for GA nerf...but go digging and look for it, prove me wrong..

I dont remember you doing it either hun, and the comment wasn't directed at you, but at enforcers in general.

The sad thing is I can see this happening every time a prof gets a new powerfull toy

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

I assume that was what you were getting at, notice how I already mentioned it twice...u'd think u'd also notice it in my sig, but then again you just assume that everyone is below your intelligence Hajk...because as we all know, your the all knowning god...idiot
    Trust me, i didn't at all. Im just not a nerf cryer that goes out shout this when i can't do anything about it. Don't you think i had shouted nerf Traders along time ago then? heck, i even defended traders.

I just woundered if you had any experience with EQB, i dont follow sigs plainly. That was all i was getting at. Just don't get me on my flame side. :P im stubborn.

No, enforcers are supposed to have the best defensive abilites(which they have with layers, hp, rage, mongo, challanger (ok last is bad example)). The only ones that has better HP is a Adventurer with Kin Of Tarasque

But no were the best damage aswell.

edit: Damage over time it should say.. not best damage.
    Last edited by Hajkster; Jan 10th, 2003 at 15:59:21.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Hajk

It's only EQB that will change anyway. Don't worry.. thats really the only problem.
    As long as i hit as "fast" as i do today with rage up....i be content somewhat. We will just have to wait and see what kind of speed cap FC is gonna put in.

Hajk, notice the Close Combat Master in the enfos strong fields.
    What does that tell you? Good dmg right?
    Huge warriors should do...good dmg right?
    Where exactly does it say that enfos are not supposed to be dmg dealers, must have missed that part.
    Last edited by Anikitos; Jan 10th, 2003 at 16:01:42.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Hajk

Originally posted by Anikitos
    It's only EQB that will change anyway. Don't worry.. thats really the only problem.
    As long as i hit as "fast" as i do today with rage up....i be content somewhat. We will just have to wait and see what kind of speed cap FC is gonna put in.

Hajk, notice the Close Combat Master in the enfos strong fields.
    What does that tell you? Good dmg right?
    Huge warriors should do...good dmg right?
    Where exactly does it say that enfos are not supposed to be dmg dealers, must have missed that part.
    Good damage over time isnt the same as Good damage. =) Should said that from start. Good damage can be good hits.. that is slow. Good damage over time can be small hits that hits fast. but still does more damage. EQB = Extreme damage over time.

And someone said Enforcers didn't have alpha with EQB. But EQB Do have Dimash aswell as brawl. If you get in a normal hit there you can kill player in just ... one .. alpha. =/ I know you got the Weapon Anik, but you have to agree it does damage faster then it was supposed to.

Nonetheless it's pointless saying anything more atm, because a dev had left some response in a thread earlier about the EQB. Forgot the link, but its in this thread.
    ---

No, enforcers are supposed to have the best defensive abilites(which they have with layers, hp, rage, mongo, challanger (ok last is bad example)). The only ones that has better HP is a Adventurer with Kin Of Tarasque

I think that MKX is a better defensive ability than layers/mongo...Rage while ver good does DoT us & eats nano, which limits layers...and Challenger adds all offense which is obviously not a defensive skill

I'll admit Layers helps soo much in Mass PvP, because it shields from all damage types, but u can't run up to someone and use Mongo to heal, cause then everybody is gonna aggro you, which totally defeats the purpose. And personally, I don't think that enforcers have as large an HP advantage as we should. Yes I *max* out at something like 14k hp, but Auno (he's nanomage doc, & I'm an enforcer) got 10k hp...I mean as an atrox enforcer I can only get 4k more hp than an equally buffed doc? (so it might be 5k or even 6k @ lvl 200) but I don't think that makes sense. So I think HP should be left outta this cause u can always get super buffed...I never have a Temp HP in mass PvP, because I don't stick by docs, I fight by myself, I run around & look for stragglers & nanomages/squishy classes, I rush in, kill them & then run away...
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: Re: Hajk

Nonetheless it's pointless saying anything more atm, because a dev had left some response in a thread earlier about the EQB. Forgot the link, but its in this thread.

yea, they sure have, but they're gonna nerf it to much, name one nerf that FC hasn't over-done....cause I can't think of one, they're gonna nerf it hard like crits in PvP ( poor MA's) or trader heals...or old skool MK shield, or 1 hit PvP kills...ect ect ect, I'm gonna have to IPR again...and thats bull
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by lilnymph

I dont remember you doing it either hun, and the comment wasn't directed at you, but at enforcers in general.

The sad thing is I can see this happening every time a prof gets a new powerfull toy

hugs

lilnymph
    Profession A gets new powerful toy X

Professions B, C, and D whine that X is too uber

new powerful toy X gets nerfed

Profession B gets new powerful toy Y

Professions A, D, and E whine that Y is too uber

new powerful toy Y gets nerfed

/me wonders if the game would naturally balance out if all the New Powerful Toys were left alone.......and thus raise the game to a new level

*shrug* that's just me though..................

Instead of calling for NERFS, argue for New Powerful Toy's of YOUR OWN. Lots less bad blood between the professions that way, imho. Lots of people like to start fights. Lots of people can't let a fight go and keep fighting. I prefer to not start a fight in the first place.

*shrug* that's just me though....................

I prefer to think that, while New Powerful Toy's might unbalance the game for a short period of time, another New Powerful Toy is probably already in the works to counteract that imbalance. Rock/Paper/Scissors............

*shrug* that's just me though.....................

I personally have never called for a nerf of any kind. And I hope I never become upset enough in the future to do it. I prefer to see things ADDED to the professions rather than TAKEN AWAY.

*shrug* that's just me though.....................
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Funny...

Atrox adv near my lvl...with 2 kick pistols did more dmg then my EQB in one mission....according to his dmg dump.

EQB has brawl and dimach.

Brawl vs AS = nuff said
    Dimach is still good..once every 30 minutes.

EQB does good dmg at a price though....

No, it should not hit at 1/1....that is the only thing i can agree on.
    It should cap above the max melee init an enfo can get with rage and without fob. That i can live with.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

When QB-EQB-PR speed get nerfed, Enforers will still keep the same damage, the same tools(maybe not FoB tho) and the same strenght they alway had. Before your love patch, you guys were good. Afte your love patch, you are uber(you cannot deny this) now with the comming speed nerf, you will be less uber but still a powerfull proffession. Its not like MA crit nerf here. You guys will still be better than before. What FC is doing is adjusting the speed of weapon they had no idea how good they would be in the enforcers hands. Those weapon are meant to be slow hard hitting tools. Right now they are fast hard hitting weapons. You will still kill ppl in 3 swing from your blade but you will kill them slightly slower, thus giving a chance at your opponent to counterattack or run away. Its not right when people fall in 5 seconds, its not fun for anyone. Stop thinking about yourself and think about the people who are facing you in combat instead. Place yourself in the skin of the guy who did not even had the time to cast a single nano before he got killed by you instead of thinking about yourself and the nerf. Its very selfish to think that the world should evolve around you. See it as a boost for all the people who are facing enforcers instead of seeing this as a nerf, maybe that will help you understanding the situation.

The only reason that the enforcers dont' want this weapon nerfed, is because there is no weapon that can take them to 40% every swing.

Hellfury can't do it, plain and simple. I've been hit with both, and the hellfury doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as the EQB.

The game was changed because before crits were nerfed a doc, crat, or anyprofession, with a ELLTS and a crit gun like a krutt can kill anyone in three hits.

So they release a weapon that does normal damage equal to the old crit days. People wanted longer fights. If you expect a weapon like the EQB in the game it has to fire slower, and hit less.

After reading everyones opinion and having one of my own this is what I think. QB is not to powerfull atm, even at 1/1. EQB is, with flurry and rage going. almost hitting at 1/1 or at 1/1. That is to much dmg. Take away flurry and we would be back at about 1.5-2.5/2-3.5. If FC is planning on a qb/eqb/pr nerf, then just take away flurry ini. Anything more would be to slow. As for a comment insida made about the aug hellfury burst dmg, yes it recharges at about the same speed the mcs does, maybe alittle slower. I dont know about 8 sec burst recharge tho, could be. We are not getting hit for 2k burst because we only have a small amount of life self buffed, about 5.5k for an opif under 190. Were as the enf has 10k+ ( all breeds), they have the life to soak up that 2k burst, but it would be just about the same effect of us getting hit for an 800-1k burst.

I was messing around with kinkstaah, 200 sol enf with eqb, with my 164 qb enf. 2500 hits at 1/1 with my 680ish layer. 3.3k crits in challenger on me, once again though layers. As i said before yes i think this is alittle to powerfull, but anything more then a flurry ini nerf would be to much.

As some people have said before, read the description of the enf, "smash and bash". Now like anikitos has stressed, Arena duels are ALOT different then tower pvp. Yes you have a 15k hp enf running at you with about 2500 run speed(thats what my 164 enf has with gsf atm), but we are easy to target and get alphas from many ppl. That 15k hp looks like **** now. Here is what i think an enf is for in mass pvp, be one of the first to run forward soak up everyones alphas so that the rest of the people can charge forward and take ppl down without having to deal with alphas up the ***. I have alot more to say but am running outta time in my class atm, so ill finish my rambling later.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Hehe, perhaps the enforcer community should start crying for nerfs on the other professions too ....

/sarcasm on

Let's start with docs, we can hardly kill them and they make me soooooooooooooo slow, so they must be nerfed. Also take caterwauls out of the game, the AS recycle is too fast, Nerf it! Nerf GA because we can't hit j00! Nerf TMS because I can't hit you for 1.5K anymore! Nerf the hellfury, it takes away my o so precious outside buff RRFE. And while you're at it, nerf traders too, they can divest me and that should not be possible! Nerf agents, they can hide and AS my ass for 4K and I can't even attack them first! Nerf all petprofessions because the pet doesn't react to my fearnano when I cast it --> he MUST be spoiting RAGE !Then we can proceed with NT's, because that RB hits too hard in pvp and we can't hit through NS ..., and so on bla bla bla ...

/sarcasm off

Farm some ghasap forks kids, because when the whiners are done it will be the only uber weapon in the game.
    Ixari Behemoth pls !
    Nacher You fumbled ...
    Vespillo Execution of Total Mirror Shield MkX got interrupted by Ownz !

---> STORM <---

- My lovely wife Stinamus (Jinxmus) -

That sounded very smart Ixari
    Btw I got a ql 143 Ghasap Fork ^^
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 10th, 2003 at 19:19:17.

Well Ixari basically said what i was going to say on the last part of my post. gg ixari and his uberness
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Heh...

Good points Ixari...i go get one for me to use!

Piercing
    You still dont give up do you?
    I know that you want to own Enforcers so bad that it must keep you awake at nights...but sorry. It should not happen.
    Why should it hit for less? Its allready getting a speed nerf...you want to nerf it more? You want this so bad dont you piercing honey? :P
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    The only reason that the enforcers dont' want this weapon nerfed, is because there is no weapon that can take them to 40% every swing.

Hellfury can't do it, plain and simple. I've been hit with both, and the hellfury doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as the EQB.

AS/BURST/FULL AUTO On some weapons.

These three specials do enough to kill me and then sometimes they dont, Fling on a good weapon with high dmg output also can be deadly.

Nerf flurry, I dont care rage is enough.

Oh yeah with items that some people have, its possible to have 6795 ( Or more ) hp ..this is counting Behe/Omni med and C Screen buffs only, then add a few items. And that isnt counting your base hp.

If a 200 atrox nt has 9k hp self? Unless hes lying but I with an VTE/PADS and counting when i get my 1k board will just have more, even with mongo crush/behe.

How does an atrox get (nt) get that self? There are many hp adding items. Quit whining about hp, over the course of the yar EVERYONE has had the opportunity to get more and more and MORE and with token board changes, MORE HP.

In a few months EVERYONE will have 10k base, enforcer will have 20 something and we we all be having weapon that are 500-1000(500) or something stupid, then we can solo tarasque and more.

The game progresses, it gets better, and better, people get more ac, more nano, more hp, ncu ...more and more, Add some nerfs but It will keep proggressing.

Why dont you STAND IN YOUR ****ING LINE LIKE WE ENFORCERS HAVE FOR A YEAR OR MORE.

And we didnt get a love patch insida (or whomever said it) Nothing was changed to enf proff to make us powerful.

Funcom Changed inits for EVERYONE.
    Now, You wait to have a nano bugged for months, NO new weapons or anything (higher up) for a year, then nerf it the week it comes into play.
    Last edited by Rioko; Jan 10th, 2003 at 22:10:59.

Isn't Flurry good for pree 185's

and i dont think a 200 atrox NT can get 9k hp self.. :P barely get 7k self... ok so i dont own towers but... ok maybe then
    Last edited by Hajkster; Jan 10th, 2003 at 22:19:28.
    ---

I'll ask meat
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast