Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: EQB = Full Damage = BS

Originally posted by Supersoly

wtf are u stupid?? why should a *RANGED* class, with way better defensive capabilities have better damage than a melee class?? and your saying I'm dumb?? idiot...
    lol, yeah Hajk you noob. Don't you know you are a much better defensive profession then an enforcer.

Yeah right Soly, get a clue.

Hes talking about soldiers idiot.

And no QB DOES NOT EAT THROUGH TMS.
    200...300....100...200... I couldnt even touch a sol.

Me? Well first attempt her alpha failed.
    Second attemp (this is a test) she took me to almost death, with fling/burst/FA ..using AS would have killed me off.

All all those who think we swing at 1/1.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
    Go try one and tell me we always swing 1/1.

Its slow, and flurry doesnt last too long, even with 1300 melee init, Im still seeing slow hits, ..okay damn its fast for a weapon of its calibre but every fight I end up having to interupt the attack with a nano, or a person get out of range.

And all who say we can attack while running is a liar.
    I will, and I repeat this, I WILL SHOW YOU WE CANT.
    And I can show you how ranged can if they want.

You know, when the attack bar is at full, you stop to hit, does it really take a enf like me to figure that out? :/

Alright before I had my QB everyone had a decent shot at me, but hell Im always getting hurt likc nothing.

You tell me why maxed evades possible, like every other enf vs some other proff and i get hurt so easy. We are not indestructible.
    We are the same enf with the QB or not, we dont suddenly get 10k more hp and uber speedy weapon. So far my QB hasnt been living up to its name.

We will see tho.
    Last edited by Rioko; Jan 10th, 2003 at 06:55:27.

Bah

You ppl dont seem to get it.

I wont go and paste the description of the enforcer, again.
    It basically sais CLOSE COMBAT MASTERS with MONSTER HP.

Melee should allways be better then ranged...ALLWAYS.
    Ranged has TONS of specials and RANGE ffs.

Yesterday i was testing dmgoutput with Cyboot.
    Me at full def with tl6 def ring and 60+ all def tower.
    AS = 5.6k, 5k, 5,3k...and so on.

You cant compare EQB with aug hellfury. Thats stupid.
    Compare instead the whole picture. GOOD soldier with TMS up and aug hellfury VS Enforcer with NO rrfe on.
    Thats a 50/50 scenario.

I will say it again, what makes you believe mr Engi, MP, NT .......that you are SUPPOSED to win over the nr1 TANK CLOSE COMBAT MASTER in a 1vs1 duel in arena. What?

Rules for this test: Selfbuffed, you must have TONS of skill, noobs will be destroyed fast and without mercy.

The ppl that can win in GAY ARENA vs me are:
    Docs: If the doc is smocking crack and is EBAY i will win.
    Sol: 50/50 chance
    Trader: 50/50 chance
    Fixer: 50/50 chance
    MA: I would like them to be in too...but they are not. Boost them.

Rest of you: DONT DUEL ME IN ARENA.

EQB was MEANT to do this dmg. Enforcers are MEANT to be dmg dealers. EQB is gonna get nerfed in the SPEED area. That means we wont be able to get it anywhere NEAR 1/1 according to Blackmane.

Still, you god damn vultures wont rest untill it does 1-1(2) dmg.

All i got to say, good luck tanking uniques.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

EQB can eat through TMS.... but Qb, nuh uh. They just alpha us, use insane special recharges? and sit there.

You can run off till tms runs out, but...hehe what soldier would not run after that.

I tried smacking soldiers with TMS up, doesnt do nicely.

But I would love it, (i dont play ma) but I would LOVE ma's to get rage, they need it.

Maybe no phsy init they can attack fast enough (?) but run speed and NR boost. (no dmg shield either). Just a nano melee classes need badly.

Remove that crappy ma move they got too.

But aniki is right, We are supposed to be super damage dealers, I mean you think we can tank, be melee no hp advantage? (like we have any - nice items around now).

omg omg ENF POWAA!!!!111
    Last edited by Rioko; Jan 10th, 2003 at 10:39:21.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ixari
    [B]To Hajk
    Read my post again then you will also see that it wasn't about an enf holding aggro in masspvp but about dmgoutput that make him able to protect other professions that don't have his benefits (hp, dmg, absorb ... ).

Then you reply dear Hajk, that you don't understand enfs that complain they need EQB to keep aggro in mass pvp. I wouldn't understand it either, because it was never said ....

Anikitos :

Stop wasting your time, defending the EQB
    Ixari Behemoth pls !
    Nacher You fumbled ...
    Vespillo Execution of Total Mirror Shield MkX got interrupted by Ownz !

---> STORM <---

- My lovely wife Stinamus (Jinxmus) -

Eh.

What i am saying is....with EQB i have a 50/50 shot...vs a GOOD soldier in a selfbuffed duel...arena.

NT
    They have their issues vs enfos because of our NR. Wow, there is one class that can resist those nukes. Mind you, i still get nuked for 3k dmg with RB....PoP's are nice too.
    My dream is to get an NT to use CC on me while i got rage up.....hehe.

MA
    They do good alpha, then because of the fist low base dmg...they usually die.

Engis
    Have not dueled one in ages.

Agents
    I had the pleasure to "duel" Biohover, if you know what i mean.
    Still have not died.

MP
    Not dueled one in ages. Have not seen one in ages too.

Advs
    I dueled ONE....and he did manage to kill me. But i am on to him now...REMATCH ME! :P

But like i said before..this is GAY ARENA DUELS.

What matters is Tower Wars.
    There, its a different rule set all together.

EDIT:
    Ixari, i know. But sometimes its hard when i read stupid comments.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Angry I dont understand

How can the EQB's damage even be compared to that of the augmented hellspinner? The eqb's damage is like 3 x's that of the hellspinner. And you keep saying that a GOOD soldier stands a 50/50 chance, so an average enforcer should have no problem beating a GOOD soldier?

Also you said that a trader has a 50/50 chance against you in pvp? Thats crap, I remember before the eqb was even in game when I played my trader I couldnt beat an enforcer 1/5th of the time when he used a beam.

And how is our advantage range? Range is nothing against a beast with 12k hp and 2k runspeed doing 2k hp a hit regular damage and 500 through TMS.

Dont mean to get on you man, but your opinions are biased .
    Famousduck - 220/22 Soldier
    Mechaduck - 220/8 Engineer
    Dubiousduck - 185/2 Doctor
    Oomstamp - 74/7 Twink Soldier
    Johnelway - 49/5 Twink Soldier

FoshizzleDizzle

My opinions are based in dueling the BEST of the BEST.
    I dont duel noobs....waste of nano packs for me.

Sometimes i win and sometimes i loose.

What i meant was:
    With EQB my chances are going up to 50/50 vs a GOOD soldier.
    Example of good soldier...Cyboot.
    Without it my chances are LOWER then 50/50.

Traders
    Jannerik, Abid, Jankar. For me those are smart traders.
    Can i beat them? Yes. Have i done it? Yes.
    Have i lost? Yes.
    I dont remember if i beaten Jannerik or not to be honest.
    But what i do know is...he WILL divest me in a duel. Other traders usually wont at first, which is all i really need to kill them.
    Its all about your chr setup and tactics.

Is this about gay arena duels again?

P.S
    I got more then 12k hp by the way. Less then 2k run speed.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Range is bad justification for melee being better when max range in game is 40m and melee range is about 4-5m.

Especially from a profession that is in all practices nearly unrootable and everyone (especially enforcer) can close in that 40m distance in 2-3 seconds.

Also you can get hit for 1-3 times as you close in. I think you have in general enough health difference to begin with to be able to take 2-3 hits and still be on equal health when youre in 0 range.

If melee range actually would be 2m and no things would raise that distance, then you could have a case but as it is, you dont.

Ranged has more specials? You gotta be joking. Sneak attack, fast attack, brawl, dimach... I think enforcer can dish out pretty decent alpha with those (not all weapons have I know, but then again not all weapons have AS, FS, Burst, FA either) and Sneak attack is comparable to AS.

So shrug, I have stated earlier that I have no problems you having youre EQB as it is, heals being 100% in 50% combat, etc. I can live even with full damage rules (actually liked those).

What I cant live up with, is some people claiming they have RIGHT to be the highest damage dealing profession because of x,y,z and the x,y,z is usually total BS.

People should in general stop whining about what other professions do/have and how they suck in comparision or rather devs should just stop listening. Perhaps that way they could actually give us what they WANTED and meant from the starters and not what the people whining loudest want at that time.

I for one, would be very interested to see what DEVS think that people should do compared to anothers but I dont think that will be realized because they cave to the pressure of people whining for fixes...

Zarch and da chars, every one of them except Adv, Doc, Ma

Red face Anikitos...

So are you going to totally ignore the fact that your profession has 15k hp, can hit for 2k+ regular damage in pvp (And very fast mind you), has a damage shield that hits for 250 when someone shoots you, has insane nano resist, huge melee init, has a huge absorb shield, and by far the greatest attack rating in the game?

Surely you have to accept that your profession is far from balanced. Not that im crying for a nerf, I just want to hear you say it .

Is cyboot the only soldier that has actually beat you? Must have been a fluke; I would love to see you two fight (Not that I would have any doubt about the outcome).

Im glad they are slowing down the eqb. 1/1 is just way too much but even at that, enforcers will still be terribly powerful. Im not going to complain anymore about this because thats not what I do. So i'll just leave it at that .
    Famousduck - 220/22 Soldier
    Mechaduck - 220/8 Engineer
    Dubiousduck - 185/2 Doctor
    Oomstamp - 74/7 Twink Soldier
    Johnelway - 49/5 Twink Soldier

This whole debate is rather pointless tho. If you look at http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=87239 you will see in Blackmanes post that they are aware that it is a little bit too powerful, and are already working on a fix..

FoshizzleDizzle

So are you going to totally ignore the fact that your profession has 15k hp, can hit for 2k+ regular damage in pvp (And very fast mind you), has a damage shield that hits for 250 when someone shoots you, has insane nano resist, huge melee init, has a huge absorb shield, and by far the greatest attack rating in the game?

Surely you have to accept that your profession is far from balanced. Not that im crying for a nerf, I just want to hear you say it .

Is cyboot the only soldier that has actually beat you? Must have been a fluke; I would love to see you two fight (Not that I would have any doubt about the outcome).

Im glad they are slowing down the eqb. 1/1 is just way too much but even at that, enforcers will still be terribly powerful. Im not going to complain anymore about this because thats not what I do. So i'll just leave it at that

I dont have 15k HP selfbuffed.

The speed that EQB hits will get nerfed, so shut up about its speed allready.

Enforcers dont have 250 dmg shield.
    We got 155 dmg shield. CS + Infernal Rage.
    Learn the ****en game allready plz...thats why you guys get raped ingame.

My nano resist is double implanted and its first when i use RAGE that it gets to 1500+...but it also adds a nice DOT on me..eats alot of NANO..and NCU. Its also limited in duration aswell.

You are not crying for a nerf? Oh plz. You and the rest of the vultures are trying you very best to get enfos nerfed. Not just EQB. Rage, Hp, Shields, Layers, speed, AR.....vultures.

No cyboot is not the only one, i bet others can too.

Even with the speed nerf, you mofos are still not happy?
    What do you want more?
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

cyboot uses an augmented hellfury, 8 second burst recharge, ~2k damage every 8 seconds, & AS's for 5k. with TMS up EQB hits for 400~600 damage, cyby has about 9k hp. not that unusual a setup for a lvl 190+ soldier, sure askilles could do just as good a job. soldiers can do the job against enfos.
    to reiterate anikitos' point, this seems to be based on arena duels. & in a confined space, the enf will get close easily, & up close, the enf should hit devastatingly hard.
    but tower wars is more import\nt aspect of PVP, & the range is a huge disadvantage! just getting in 30m range to shoot someone is hard enough, to get within 4-5 metres away of an opponent must be a nightmare. add to that if you do get that close your probly on at least 5 other peoples tab.
    get some perspective here.
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

No way Hellfury burst every 8 seconds, theres only one gun that can do this and its a MCS used by a high level fixer. Its more like 11-12 seconds and not 2k damage at all. 700-900ish.QB, EQB and PR speed will be nerfed... some day. Now kwityerbitshin!
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 10th, 2003 at 13:28:12.

Insida

Actually, it has a 7second recharge on burst....according to some sol friends of mine.

Oh and....londino was right about its dmg...that i know off first hand.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Weird cause me and my uber Grid Armor AC get hit for 900ish pvp damage *without* rrfe most of the time. Im gonna make some more test but I know for sure that MCS burst recharge is close 8sec with 900burst skills and 1000 Ranged Init because the gun is 3s/1s while Hellfurry is 2.5/1.5 or something like that so it *must* be slower.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ixari
    [B]
    Originally posted by Ixari
    To Hajk
    Read my post again then you will also see that it wasn't about an enf holding aggro in masspvp but about dmgoutput that make him able to protect other professions that don't have his benefits (hp, dmg, absorb ... ).

Then you reply dear Hajk, that you don't understand enfs that complain they need EQB to keep aggro in mass pvp. I wouldn't understand it either, because it was never said ....
    Hehe, i know. But i have heard enforcers Needed the EQB to hold aggro and that was it. Then someone comes on the idea that they should nerf the EQB in PvP. But then enforcers say they needed the eqb because of the CC and not the aggro. And that is what i hear all time on these forums. It's kinda of a double moral "I want to be the best proffesion" attitude.

And soly. What lvl is your Enforcer?
    Last edited by Hajkster; Jan 10th, 2003 at 14:23:56.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Piercingevil

lol, yeah Hajk you noob. Don't you know you are a much better defensive profession then an enforcer.

Yeah right Soly, get a clue.

I am refering to a soldier, maybe you should read his post, THEN read mine, OHHH it makes sense now!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: Bah

Originally posted by Anikitos

The ppl that can win in GAY ARENA vs me are:
    Docs: If the doc is smocking crack and is EBAY i will win.
    Sol: 50/50 chance
    Trader: 50/50 chance
    Fixer: 50/50 chance
    MA: I would like them to be in too...but they are not. Boost them.
    Rest of you: DONT DUEL ME IN ARENA.
    I give the soldier a better than 50/50 chance...but I dunno
    Trader? 50/50? u crazy man, traders are like MA's, don't fight us.
    Fixer: If he doesn't have GA4 @ full defensive he loses, almost always...
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: FoshizzleDizzle

Originally posted by Anikitos
    You are not crying for a nerf? Oh plz. You and the rest of the vultures are trying you very best to get enfos nerfed. Not just EQB. Rage, Hp, Shields, Layers, speed, AR.....vultures.
    It's only EQB that will change anyway. Don't worry.. thats really the only problem.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast