Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: EQB = Full Damage = BS

Originally posted by Georg
    Divinecross

Resonance blast (+ pop) = Full damage = BS

Trying to nerf the eqb while you have something as, if not more powerfull yourself = silly

Quit the whining, just play the game.
    Ifnot I already see the next threads comming.

NEF THE AUGMENTEDHELLFURY
    NERRRF THE RESONANCE BLAST
    NERF THE HEAAAAAAAAAAAALING!!!!!!!!!!
    NEERF THE POP
    NERF THE EQB EVEN MOREEEEEEEE
    oh yes, NERF TRADERS@@@@@@ Nerfmeeeee

Rediculous, really. Whining is what really destroyed this game.
    If you think Res Blast + PoP is equal to damage to the EQB (which its not. Crap AR + counters + cast time + 2 different things that cannot be fired at the same time) why is it that someone with such huge defensive capabilites has the same damage output as someone with such low defensive capabilities.

As for the NEEEERRRFFFFF thing you posted.

Hellfury I have taken tons of shots from, doesn't hit me for 1.5K+ every time. Healing is definitely overpowered, I know it and my alt is surely benefiting of it. The PoP isn't overpowered at all, don't know where thats from. Peoples problems dropped with traders because of the Virus scanner, or at least mine did. The 2 things that were horrible were that it cripples you so bad when it lands (which it still does) and that it takes you out of the fight for so long (which it no longer does).

Of course enforcers are docs don't want nerfs. Whether things are nerfed or not I think heals vs. damage is overpowered, and the EQB hitting so hard is as well.

But these are just my opinions, if I am so far off the truth then there is nothing to worry about. If 75% of the game agrees with me, only then do I think it should be nerfed.

Res Blast I counter half the time, and still doesn't hit me for as hard as EQB. Also I know that its a NT fighting so I can take him out quick.

I kinda agree with you. The damage from the EQB and PR is too high but theres already a fix on the way that I read on the enforcer forum made by Blackmane. Whatever people say about nerf this, nerf that... Dying fast really suck we all dislike it and we all want to avoid it. I keep thinking of those proffession who cant take much damage in this game and it really suck that they can die from 2 swing of a blade.. alone.

Heh

Divinecross
    Something just seems wrong when EQB lv 180 enforcer supposely mow over two lv 200 in few seconds come out with no scratches.

I want to meet that enfo and salute him myself for a job well done. But thing is, its pure BS and to use EQB you need to be lvl 185. Secondly...he killed 2 lvl200 players in a few seconds?
    NT and MA right?
    Give me his name....

If the Enfo had any brains he would be full DEF while facing an NT so that he can counter nukes/roots/debuffs with RAGE on at all times. I can guarantee you he cant kill **** in a few seconds.

I just cant see how this super enfo could **** the 2 of you so fast...sorry.

P.S
    During the time he was kicking your asses....where you standing there like sorry mofos just begging to receive EQB love?
    Did he use challenger? Did he kill ya in 10 sec both of you?
    God damn, i salute that enforcer brother because i could not do the same during that time window and i KNOW how to pvp very good.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Anikitos, I saw this situation a bunch of time. Just tell me if you want names and how it happened..

One question...

How does this super enfo deal with the fact that it takes like 2minutes to start combat in a REAL Tower battle....

Yes, i want names and how this BS happened.
    Also i want to know WHY these ppl just stood there.
    Did these enfo get heals?
    How buffed was he?
    Did others help him?
    etc etc etc...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

I saw Breaku once in Camelot killing an Adv in 2-3 blow and right after that he killed a NT who was between the stair and the hall in the dungeon. He was probly fulliy buffed up the ass. I also saw Spyderv destroying Stromm in like 2 or 3 swing with EQB. Spyderv actully retreated really fast cause he didnt wanted to kill him. I see Wolfe and Pegga doing that kind of stuff all the time also. oh and the Adv and NT were snared/rooted cause of me

Melee in mass PvP = Gimp. Ask melee Adv and MA how they feel. EQB Enfos are just on par with ranged classes.

Anikitos, now you know how us fixers felt in your "fixer are uber" thread a while back, not nice having the nerf screamers not understand the facts properly is it

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Heh

Well ok insida....still thats not TOWER wars.

I have done about 1 million tests vs GA4....even vs you. Stromm? Lol i have overtested everything with him more times that i can remember.

I am not questioning what an enfo can do in ARENA or in a place like Camelot. I know too well what i have done myself in those places.

Also, NT is much better in Camelot then Enfo....according to NT themselfes in their forum. But you know that allready.

P.S
    You just happened to pick some of the best equiped Enfos in the game...:P
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

lilnymph

Want me to start that thread again? If no, keep silent and try lvling an enfo to my lvl..then come and talk to me.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Seraphael

Then what? Run? No one outruns an enforcer in pvp, I'd just die tired

In a game that is almost purely about combat, balance between professions is needed. The EQB tips the scale too much in favour of a profession that already was among the very best prior to its introduction.

No, just be smart, I was fighting an agent 1v1 yesterday, and he was smart enough to wait till I FoB'd to do his AS & crit buff, there by getting a 40% AS, and 4+ crits in a row, and dropping me likea brick, granted I had dropped him to about 50% hp before he killed me...I am confident that a well played NT can beat an enforcer, maybe not a EQB enforcer, but I'm not sure. Resonance Blast is rediculiously strong, I'd venture to say as strong as a QB at least, it may get resisted, but then again, it has range, and a QB doesn't.

I'm not commenting on the EQB though, sicne I personally don't have one yet.
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: EQB = Full Damage = BS

Originally posted by Divinecross
    Since you put EQB ingame guessing the idea of the game now is to give full damage back to some.

Here you have weapon sucking around 1500-2700 hp a wack going pretty fast if use flurry. Can kill any profession almost instantly if used correctly in combo. Faster can cast fast Reasonace given I dont fumble it or get countered plus the EQB will more often than my nuke would land.

Never seen pvp damage like this since back in the full damage days. Might well give everyone full damage not just good 2hedge professions :P

You will get your nerf, so just STFU.

Read blackmanes post here.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...&threadid=87239

Originally posted by Divinecross
    I'm not asking for nerf just saying if your going full damage one profession pretty much give it to all.

Insida dont care much for the anti fixer nuke myself. Kinda silly way supposely giving NT's something and calling it a "fix". Usually never can find fixer doesn't grid fast enough anyway.

Just example here we got a lv 200 NT , lv 200 MA on the battlefield waiting for EQB enforcer. NT shots with his weapon do does some nanos and enforcer nails the NT down 10% hp within 2 seconds so NT just Nullity sphere mk 2. Over here got MA trying to actually do damage on enforcer but finding damage shield doing more damage to himself. Finally Nullity sphere mk 2 drops NT dies second the ns 2 drops. Enforcer finally turns to the MA after figureing out something actually trying do damage to him. MA dies in about 10 seconds. Something just seems wrong when EQB lv 180 enforcer supposely mow over two lv 200 in few seconds come out with no scratches.

Like said almost like the full damage days so why not give full damage experience to all and just 2 h edge users.
    Well then chalk that death up to your own stupidity, because an MA+NT with NS2 *CAN* kill a EQB enf, I don't care what u say, unless they're both idiots, or not equally equipped as the enforcer is (and buffed), then the enf *will* die, all the NT needs to do is be, OMG, smart enough to use crown of frost instead of just focusing on damage, because if u crown us u take out the top 2 mongo's, and a good deal of absorbs, so there goes our healing, and not to mention we drop down 2 rages & a few challengers, so u should land that, then NS2. By the time NS2 drops the enf should be outta rage & FoB so his attack speed will be jack & nano resist won't do anything, then just Resonance him. The MA might die during the NT's NS2, however, but since only 1 of the class's the enf is fighting can heal, I don't see how that isn't exactly fair, you should be able 2 kill possibly one of the two, but not both.
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: lilnymph

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Want me to start that thread again? If no, keep silent and try lvling an enfo to my lvl..then come and talk to me.
    sorry for my post, didn't mean it to sound so hostile, and I shouldn't have directed it at you, as it wasn't meant in that way.

Really meaning behind post:

Quit screaming for nerfs, as eventually you will get your uber item and you dont want to have to defend it tooth and nail. If everyone just let Funcom get on with their jobs, and didn't make them come back and nerf everything they put into the game, perhaps they would be able to put in an uber item for everyone sometime this century?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Eddygoro
    This is what Happens when they Make a weapon as good as EQB so easy to obtain
    Ummm, dude........if it's so easy to obtain, then go get me one. Please. Pretty please??
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

I, a L163 MA duelled a 200 Enf with EQB (Siiamak) the other day.

Funny thing was, I dropped him to 30%'ish HP with my alpha.

AS 4,780'ish
    Dimach 2,300'ish
    Brawl 1,200'ish

Even funnier was that after I had alphad him, his mongo outhealed my damage and I was dead in 6 hits (I FoL'ed).
    Freshmeat James "Brunis" Brun TL4
    Apprentice Pippi "Smooches" Longstocking TL7 Teh Crap

omg RK1!
    The "Smoo" Smooo!

ITAMZ OR PK!

Re: Re: lilnymph

Originally posted by lilnymph

Quit screaming for nerfs, as eventually you will get your uber item and you dont want to have to defend it tooth and nail. If everyone just let Funcom get on with their jobs, and didn't make them come back and nerf everything they put into the game, perhaps they would be able to put in an uber item for everyone sometime this century?

hugs

lilnymph

exactly, we got our item, NT's have NS2+Resonance Blast, which *does* as much damage as my QB, everytime, and almost always more, I've been hit by it for close to 3k, I can't hit for that much with QB....

As a general rule, if you are a debuffing class, use it, docs debuff speed, NT's Crown of Frost, MP's dominate, Traders deprive, Agents can deprive in FP....if any of those land on an enf, just wait 36seconds or less and he's toast...

I don't see why everyone can't understand that every class fights different, and has their own, semi-unique charactericts. Depending on what class you are determines how you must fight to be effective, and because of how the game is setup, who you can and cannot beat on a regular basis.

Don't complain that your class isn't what you think it should be, and that you die because you die because you play your class how you think it should be played "in a perfect world" Well earth to ya'll, it ain't perfect. So play your class how FC wants you to, adn you'll do much better.
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by The Smooch
    I, a L163 MA duelled a 200 Enf with EQB (Siiamak) the other day.

Funny thing was, I dropped him to 30%'ish HP with my alpha.

AS 4,780'ish
    Dimach 2,300'ish
    Brawl 1,200'ish

Even funnier was that after I had alphad him, his mongo outhealed my damage and I was dead in 6 hits (I FoL'ed).

so then I guess the NT that divinecross(I think) was talking about must have been an idiot....o wait, it must have been herself she was talking about...

I don't see why u, Divinecross complain so loudly for nerfs, your an NT, I can't tell you how often I have heard over omni battle chat(depending on where we are) the cries of "OMG kill that b*tch Divinecross!", I heard it daily when I PvP. Face it, your quite a force in PvP, equal to or greater than an EQB enf, its just that the way you use your power is different than ours. Respect that difference, don't nerf the EQB/QB.
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
    how does a MA beat EQB???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

How does an MA beat... ANYONE anymore?

Not everyone got Evac, CH, NS, 13kHP or TMS in this game. Some people simply dont understand that.... For a NT to complain about EQB is kinda funny because they can do almost the same type of damage but ranged. But I really understand and feel for the trader,crat, adv, ma, engi and agent who simply cannot do anything to survive when an enforcer decide to attack them. You cant run away from them, you cant take them down(before they kill you) and you cant root/snare them very well.. Both side here have to understand theses things. Enforcers deserve to be powerfull and hit hard but people also deserve to be able to play and not be in constant fear of hitting reclaim as soon as they are targetted by a EQB enforcer. No matter how many time you guys say "Your not smart, you should have ran away!-Youre place in not in the front line!-Max concealment!-Not my problem, its my notum giving right to kill your in 2 swing!" blablabla.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast