Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: EQB = Full Damage = BS

its very sad to to see that its not about game issues anymore ..
    its about people fighting people about balance in the game..
    if everyone agrees with each other then i would like to think that
    none of this whine nerf stuff would be.
    alot of people have very good points about the game..
    wiether whiner or not don't get me wrong..
    but i think we all should focus about the whole game
    not just one class.
    i'm sure every class needs at least a little bit of love from FC.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D

oh i know.. i know..

but the thing the cry babies don't want to know is that FC will try to fix the balance and not just nerf something cause the majority of whining people want it so.
    Well there came A freaking bad nerf that above 1200 init the speed changes. That was dumb, and didnt really effect enforcers either. Still down to 1/1. =/ Yea so dumb nerfs have come.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Divinecross
    Think was that Breaku guy saw do that too. No clue what level he is but pretty sure he close lv 180ish judging from his color con to me. Turns out he is lv 192. Still seems little goofy watch this enforcer with no huge twinking items to mow over this lv 200 NT and lv 200 MA and come out with not many scratches in the end. NT manages to land one nuke before nearly dieing and somewhat crappy Aim shot. After the NT dies the MA on the other hand does few nice aim shot etc but in the end enforcer mongo outheals all the damage. MA then dies. Judging from the amount time it take for enforcer to kill NT I doubt they would have much to worry in way nukes landing.

Not trying say nerf the item as stated if you your going give one profession with nice green 2 h edge skills something comparable to the full damage days then why not give to everyone? Nice they are adding melee weapon that hurt but haven't known great deal enforcers that are effected by roots.

Reasonance Blast not easy nuke lands nor the casting time by any means considered fast in pvp. Alot NT's will pvp in full defense in most pvp stituations.

oh so your complaining that your nuke with EQB damage is slow on full defensive? Try out a EQB/QB @ full defensive, its so slow, its not even an option
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by Divinecross
    a lot faster than Reasonace with Flurry and rage going.
    once again, we have to fight at full aggro, so we take alot more damage than you. Do we have more HP? Yes. Should we? Yes. It's not a perfect system, you trade off your range, high damage single nukes & debuffs & area nukes, for your low hp ect....enforcer trade-off?? Specials **** us.
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by Hajkster

Well there came A freaking bad nerf that above 1200 init the speed changes. That was dumb, and didnt really effect enforcers either. Still down to 1/1. =/ Yea so dumb nerfs have come.
    Mind you we can 1/1 for all of under 30 seconds, and during which you will get a 40% AS oh say, 80% of the time....come AS me, I can force a 40% hit with challenger & rage going....and anytime someone hits for over 5k damage in PvP...
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by Supersoly

Mind you we can 1/1 for all of under 30 seconds, and during which you will get a 40% AS oh say, 80% of the time....come AS me, I can force a 40% hit with challenger & rage going....and anytime someone hits for over 5k damage in PvP...
    Mind you how much i ever try i can NEVER get RB down to 1/1. (Comparsions were made earlier in this thread about how RB had the same damage as EQB) Nano init doesnt affect recharge but i guess you didn't know that. And even with 1200 init i still will have 2.5 charge throw. And i have to go look for infuses. :P
    ---

blackmane said that this weapon was never ever supposed to reach anywhere near 1/1 speed at all..

too lazy to link the post.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

To Hajk
    You obviously don't have an enforcer. Try to pull aggro with tauntnano's and you will see that your comment about them is a load of crap, and yes we should get much better taunts.
    Read my post again then you will also see that it wasn't about an enf holding aggro in masspvp but about dmgoutput that make him able to protect other professions that don't have his benefits (hp, dmg, absorb ... ). Ow and Hajk, your comment about Hellspinners that look like toys. Hehe. You obviously don't have a soldier either. A pvp soldier uses an augmented hellfury dude, it cancels RRFE . Soldier vs Enf in Arena 50/50. In open field, enf will win. Same old same old, 1V1 vs Masspvp. And again, I'm aware that the EQB is overpowered in duels, but this game isn't only about duels. There are enfos that enjoy wielding a weapon that makes them able to solo lvl 200 mobs, which dear whiners wasn't even possible with a beam, but every profession should be able to solo his ass to 200 according to FC, right. I hardly pvp, I hate towerwars, but I enjoy tanking for my guild. Besides, pvp in this game isn't about skill, there's nothing to it. If you want a challenge go play an FPS. If you loose there, it means you suck, not because you were unlucky because of the roll of a dice.

To Insida
    Are you afraid that you would get one or two professions to fear from in pvp instead of being unable to get hit by any of them all..
    What if they nerf GA. You also said that enfos rule in towerwars. Do I have to remind you to it that an enf is a close combat profession. It means we have to come close. If we do, we get divested, plundered, blinded and alphad by 5 people at the same time. You really think that my EQB makes a difference then? It doesn't
    Last edited by Ixari; Jan 9th, 2003 at 23:01:20.
    Ixari Behemoth pls !
    Nacher You fumbled ...
    Vespillo Execution of Total Mirror Shield MkX got interrupted by Ownz !

---> STORM <---

- My lovely wife Stinamus (Jinxmus) -

Originally posted by Ixari
    [B]To Hajk
    You obviously don't have an enforcer. Try to pull aggro with tauntnano's and you will see that your comment about them is a load of crap, and yes we should get much better taunts.
    Read my post again then you will also see that it wasn't about an enf holding aggro in masspvp but about dmgoutput that make him able to protect other professions that don't have his benefits (hp, dmg, absorb ... ). Ow and Hajk, your comment about Hellspinners that look like toys. Hehe. You obviously don't have a soldier either. A pvp soldier uses an augmented hellfury dude, it cancels RRFE . Soldier vs Enf in Arena 50/50. In open field, enf will win. Same old same old, 1V1 vs Masspvp. And again, I'm aware that the EQB is overpowered in duels, but this game isn't only about duels. There are enfos that enjoy wielding a weapon that makes them able to solo lvl 200 mobs, which dear whiners wasn't even possible with a beam, but every profession should be able to solo his ass to 200 according to FC, right. I hardly pvp, I hate towerwars, but I enjoy tanking for my guild. Besides, pvp in this game isn't about skill, there's nothing to it. If you want a challenge go play an FPS. If you loose there, it means you suck, not because you were unlucky because of the roll of a dice.
    I said Enforcers should GET! a taunt nano that is better.. Not that they had one. Soldier?. yea so what? EQB is still better. and that weapon makes you better then one of the proffesions that should have a higher out damage rate. Soldiers.

Also that this Game is all about openfield combats when people complain that they need EQB to get aggro so they can be better in open area pvp i dont get.

No comment on your last point because it has nothing with the subject to do.
    ---

This is for your sig Annie

"The NT just earned the "NanoTechnician" name with the introduction of the new NP buff, and I'm actually quite happy about it."

Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Seems to me I should just equip my ADV with a EQB. I have green 2he....
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Originally posted by Morelian
    Seems to me I should just equip my ADV with a EQB. I have green 2he....
    i thought about it too .. still do sometimes
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

NTs.

If you got NS this is easier.

Unless the enf is clever and runs away you can.

COF Until it lands succesfully.
    Spam roots, and once it has landed a root, enf cannot recharge.

DO NOT HIT HIM/HER.

Stay back and keep COF Running till his rage runs out, COF = no infernal rage which = no root breaking.

And no, Incandesant rage wont break some of your roots.

If your lucky.

Solarflare rooted me alot of tiems with rage up, but then again I resisted alot.

QB Is certainly not uber.
    You gotta worry this engineer can smack the **** out of a doctor, who could constantly heal non stop with he and CH and nano regen imps. Stand toe to toe with enforcers for minutes on end, get debuff by a trader and still out heal the damage.

>.< NERF EVERYONE.

j/k.

Originally posted by Hajkster

and that weapon makes you better then one of the proffesions that should have a higher out damage rate. Soldiers.

wtf are u stupid?? why should a *RANGED* class, with way better defensive capabilities have better damage than a melee class?? and your saying I'm dumb?? idiot...
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

I gotta agree with you solyhit

QB doesnt makes us THE UBER MOTHER ****ING KICK ASS IM GOING TO KILL EVERYONE AND ANYONE RIGHT NOW Proffession.

It may be powerful in 1 on 1, but in ranged tower raids and more.
    hah we need it!.

EQB May be just taking it a little to far, but we have to wait sooo many levels.

What about the Soldier gun? Takes anyone, me for one even at full def to sudden death. 7 s burst?.

QB is okay. PR is really powerfull while EQB ewwwwwww >_< I dont even want to talk about it. This come from a guy whos somewhat protected against enforcers attacks. I cant stop thinking about those proffession who die in 2 swings and cant do anything about it once they are targeted by Enforcers Its like a tornado thats near your house. You know its coming, you know its inevitable, you know you cant do anything about it and you know your dead.. >_<

Originally posted by Insida
    QB is okay. PR is really powerfull while EQB ewwwwwww >_< I dont even want to talk about it. This come from a guy whos somewhat protected against enforcers attacks. I cant stop thinking about those proffession who die in 2 swings and cant do anything about it once they are targeted by Enforcers Its like a tornado thats near your house. You know its coming, you know its inevitable, you know you cant do anything about it and you know your dead.. >_<

1.) 2 swings, *beep* wrong 40%+40%=80%, hmm
    2.) I live in Texas, you don't die to tornados much, and yes I've seen a few
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

wtf are u stupid?? why should a *RANGED* class, with way better defensive capabilities have better damage than a melee class?? and your saying I'm dumb?? idiot...
    lol, 1:20 of 1/4 damage vs mongo(heal), damage shields, massive speed, massive nano resist, layers, more hp's then jesus.

... way better defensive capabilities? And the reason soldiers should do as much damage as an enf is cause it takes all of 2 seconds to close 40m distance in this game, what a huuuuge (another rolly eye smily) advantage!

Originally posted by Riokou

What about the Soldier gun? Takes anyone, me for one even at full def to sudden death. 7 s burst?.
    Are you saying there's a soldier gun that can kill anyone at full def in 7s? heh, umm... care to share the name of this gun?

Don't drag my proff into this argument. I don't want ya nerfed, but distorting how ubah soldiers are in an attempt to defend yourselves is something I don't like.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Sredni

lol, 1:20 of 1/4 damage vs mongo(heal), damage shields, massive speed, massive nano resist, layers, more hp's then jesus.

... way better defensive capabilities? And the reason soldiers should do as much damage as an enf is cause it takes all of 2 seconds to close 40m distance in this game, what a huuuuge (another rolly eye smily) advantage!

Are you saying there's a soldier gun that can kill anyone at full def in 7s? heh, umm... care to share the name of this gun?

Don't drag my proff into this argument. I don't want ya nerfed, but distorting how ubah soldiers are in an attempt to defend yourselves is something I don't like.

well u can fight @ full defensive & use MK X, where as I have to fight @ full agg to be effective, and 7s burst is deadly for me @ full agg, I'm not distorting how uber u are, u do alot of damage vs enforcers, and whoop us 1v1, unless u have bad equip/stratgey
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

aaahhh, 7s burst recharge you mean? heh... I can't comment on that gun as I've never met a soldier who had one (the augmented hellfury I assume?).

saying soldiers have "way better defensive capabilities" is a clear exageration of how uber we are, all in an attempt to defend your proff. Refrain from exagerating about soldiers and I won't be forced to comment on how rediculous such claims are.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast