Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: EQB = Full Damage = BS

Re: Re: Re: lilnymph

Originally posted by Supersoly

exactly, we got our item, NT's have NS2+Resonance Blast, which *does* as much damage as my QB, everytime, and almost always more, I've been hit by it for close to 3k, I can't hit for that much with QB....

As a general rule, if you are a debuffing class, use it, docs debuff speed, NT's Crown of Frost, MP's dominate, Traders deprive, Agents can deprive in FP....if any of those land on an enf, just wait 36seconds or less and he's toast...

I don't see why everyone can't understand that every class fights different, and has their own, semi-unique charactericts. Depending on what class you are determines how you must fight to be effective, and because of how the game is setup, who you can and cannot beat on a regular basis.

Don't complain that your class isn't what you think it should be, and that you die because you die because you play your class how you think it should be played "in a perfect world" Well earth to ya'll, it ain't perfect. So play your class how FC wants you to, adn you'll do much better.
    Funny. Resisted on a ENF 3 times in a row with RB. I can't see how EQB resist's or miss when you die before even NS gets up. Im quite tired of some saying eqb is balanced and defending it because its truelly not a balanced weapon. I had hoped someone would reason with you and the ones that says it isnt overpowered would understand it is. I dont care anymore.. Say what you want.

edit: grammar
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by calvara

How does an MA beat... ANYONE anymore?
    '

I can answer that

1) we whine for awhile

2) face the fact that fixing us will probably take 6 months or more

3) whine some more

4) read forums and troll in nerf "uber profession of the month" threads..knowing fully well that everyone will get their turn on the recieving end of the nerf-stick

5) tell "uber profession of last month": "pwned !, you *now suck just as much as we do"

edit:fixed an embarassing typo *
    Last edited by OddLogic; Jan 10th, 2003 at 00:28:25.

Originally posted by OddLogic
    '

I can answer that

1) we whine for awhile

2) face the fact that fixing us will probably take 6 months or more

3) whine some more

4) read forums and troll in nerf "uber profession of the month" threads..knowing fully well that everyone will get their turn on the recieving end of the nerf-stick

5) tell "uber profession of last month": "pwned !, you know suck just as much as we do"

too true... too true

Exclamation

It's sad to see that people who complain about another prof equipment always look at 1V1 combat. Enfos are superior in 1V1 combat, other professions are better in mass-pvp. The enf sux in towerwars, while the NT is pretty good at it with the area nukes etc.. Enfos are good tanks, now even more able to keep aggro due to dmg output. An NT does not stand a chance versus an enforcer in 1V1, while there are professions like the doc or the trader that make it hard on an enforcer in duels. I'm well aware that the EQB is overpowered in 1V1, but when it gets nerfed, and it will, it will also be bad for other professions ...

- Enf can't hold aggro anymore, doc dies, team dies ..
    - Enf doesn't even have to go to towerwars anymore because his dmgoutput is messed up, and he couldn't kill the trader with 5K hp that was chasing the doc...

People should think before they cry nerf, because we all know that when there is a nerf it's not only ONE profession that gets screwed. Nerf flurry btw, MA's are gonna love that hehe
    Ixari Behemoth pls !
    Nacher You fumbled ...
    Vespillo Execution of Total Mirror Shield MkX got interrupted by Ownz !

---> STORM <---

- My lovely wife Stinamus (Jinxmus) -

I dont get that man.. Who's more screwed, an enforcer not able to hold aggro(I didnt see that often even before the latest patch) or the guy who die in 2 swing from your blade? And enforcers dont sucks in tower wars AT ALL.. They rule! They are almost not affected by root and snare and they are able to take alot of damage. Which allow them to kill a target 1on1 and come out of the enemies line alive.

Originally posted by Ixari
    It's sad to see that people who complain about another prof equipment always look at 1V1 combat. Enfos are superior in 1V1 combat, other professions are better in mass-pvp. The enf sux in towerwars, while the NT is pretty good at it with the area nukes etc.. Enfos are good tanks, now even more able to keep aggro due to dmg output. An NT does not stand a chance versus an enforcer in 1V1, while there are professions like the doc or the trader that make it hard on an enforcer in duels. I'm well aware that the EQB is overpowered in 1V1, but when it gets nerfed, and it will, it will also be bad for other professions ...

- Enf can't hold aggro anymore, doc dies, team dies ..
    - Enf doesn't even have to go to towerwars anymore because his dmgoutput is messed up, and he couldn't kill the trader with 5K hp that was chasing the doc...

People should think before they cry nerf, because we all know that when there is a nerf it's not only ONE profession that gets screwed. Nerf flurry btw, MA's are gonna love that hehe
    Ixari, what about aggro nanos?.. You all just want more damage. And how do you hold aggro from a player? Do players change target? Well of course.. Its not any artificient intelligence.. You can throw how many Aggro nanos on me in PvP as you wish and i never even care about you.

Face the fact. EQB was never supposed to have come, Not with that fast dmg outcome it has now. It was the aggro nanos that should be increased.. Like the Wierd Effect RB got.. -Taunt. Enfs should have one that does Taunt +5000 instead or higher. And as D said. Lower the Taunt on nukes, Heals Etc.

The +taunt on Izgimmers EF for example does +300 and takes aggro just because of that.. Even tho i will never even do more damage with it then a Enforcer WITHOUT eqb. So Sad. It, Was the Best damage over time Nuke NT had until RB, CC, CoP came out, And its not likely easy to get em as they have one of the most anoying mobs in the game.

Sure They could change instead of nerfing, Improving every other proffesions Guns/nukes/heals just so we won't have a nerf, but then Enforcers will loose aggro again and Enforcers want more damage, to hold aggro and bla bla bla.. well you see were it goes.
    Last edited by Hajkster; Jan 9th, 2003 at 20:04:15.
    ---

Nerfs are stupid, FC really needs to do is add things for every other class who hasn't got. I'm not saying add some equal,
    but just as good in their own profession's way.
    As a game about combat and mass combat
    no profession should be able to hit 3 buttons to kill another.
    that is ridiculous. And I"m sure noone sees any balance in that except the people who have the uber class of the month,
    tho they are just denying the fact that they rather play a simple game then to play a challenging one,
    after all the whiners cry nerf GA.
    look what happens. NT get a nano that basicly insta kills any GA wearing fixer. ( To be honest only newb NTs are the ones who support it )
    but hey what if you started a fixer instead? huh?
    say oh you just blitzed 500m or more to buy yourself GAMKIV
    basicly all the whiners and FC just Sh**ted on you. why?
    you spend all this time blitzing... for what?
    so you can say oh my 500m+ item is not uber anymore.
    how is GA uber when you die in 6-8 seconds ?
    its not. every GA fixer who bought their GA prolly don't play or even pvp anymore in it. why?
    why should we when we dish out all this credits for a item that is suppse to help us fight. kills us faster on the battle field,
    i suppose this could of led to GA prices going down.
    but nope. all those that find GA wants a arm and a leg for it.
    FC when you guys decided NT's get a GA nuke.
    you should of implemented that only Fixers can loot GA.
    and where are those Fixer anti debuff nanos???
    and to those who was in about nerf GA.
    don't tell me GA is worst than EQB
    none in GA can kill you in 3 hits.
    maybe if you fight someone who is really higher lvl than you,
    then its possible.
    NT i don't see how you guys whine about EQB either.
    you own fixers. so what if enfs own you.
    have a taste on what you do to others.
    you don't like how it is.
    Fixers sure don't like ga nuke.
    and as for nerfing.
    alot of classes are in need of love than to just say nerf this nerf that.
    sure MA was overpowered but the fix was aimed towards everyone not just MA
    so all i'd like to know is what's next FC ?
    and also we haven't seen any love out that FC door.
    maybe love for like what? 1 or 2 patches before you nerfed the love you handed out?
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
    Oh, so against a Enforcer with EQB same lvl versus another proffesion It will be balanced and both Proffesions have the same chance to win?. You think i only play a NT because it says so im my sig? No, in not crying Nerf. Did you even READ the last sentance?

It was dumb to put ingame in the first moment. And im getting *****y about people says This is what enforcers have asked for. Need something to keep aggro with. i ask again. How do you Get aggro from a player? Taunts dont work on a player behind a computer screen. Sure there is many other dumb things aswell. But prove me wrong.. seriously do. I was nice about this in the start but it was because i respect what all say, now your just silly and have NO logic at all, just greed. Hell, i agree tho that GA armor is good against fixers. But the 5 damage it does at other players really really doesnt help me. EQB does ~1000 dmg on every proffesion. ~600 dmg on TMS soldiers. No im not crying for a enforcer NERF. Have never done. Agree they should hold aggro but Damage is the wrong way.
    ---

yeah but you're really smart enough to cast ga nuke on other professions not weraing ga?
    eqb is overpowering but i don't like to say nerf this nerf that.
    can any other professions besides enf and nt kill another profession in 6-8 seconds?

m000

and no i did not say you asked for nerfs.
    if i did i would of said that " insert name here " asked for nerfs bla bla..

m000

yeah but you're really smart enough to cast ga nuke on other professions not weraing ga?
    eqb is overpowering but i don't like to say nerf this nerf that.
    can any other professions besides enf and nt kill another profession in 6-8 seconds?
    Didn't say so but you brought it up. No EQB was never supposed to happen, and i have no idea why it ever did.. It makes the soldier boosted/augemented Hell guns look like toys. I dont say nerf either. As i said. Lets increase every other proffesions Damage out put/or Defensive abilites so it gets balanced out.. That easy.. Requires alittle and then soon the enforcers wiil need more damage to hold aggro again. EQB MKII. Can see it now.
    ---

and no i did not say you asked for nerfs.
    if i did i would of said that " insert name here " asked for nerfs bla bla..
    =)

Edit: i know.. Just the way i wrote. just wanted to make a point hehe.
    Last edited by Hajkster; Jan 9th, 2003 at 20:37:45.
    ---

Originally posted by Hajkster

Didn't say so but you brought it up. No EQB was never supposed to happen, and i have no idea why it ever did.. It makes the soldier boosted/augemented Hell guns look like toys. I dont say nerf either. As i said. Lets increase every other proffesions Damage out put/or Defensive abilites so it gets balanced out.. That easy.. Requires alittle and then soon the enforcers wiil need more damage to hold aggro again. EQB MKII. Can see it now.
    yeah i know what you mean.
    but all i'm asking is that every class gets love just like enf's did with EQB. I don't like to say nerf because everytime something has been nerfed the game gets messed up.
    i know alot of classes have been waiting.
    i know nt didn't ask for ga nukes but all i'm getting at is.....
    why do they cry nerf when they can just get new items into the game for balance. fc don't understand that, they just cater to all the cry babies instead of actually doing some real work.

m000

Think was that Breaku guy saw do that too. No clue what level he is but pretty sure he close lv 180ish judging from his color con to me. Turns out he is lv 192. Still seems little goofy watch this enforcer with no huge twinking items to mow over this lv 200 NT and lv 200 MA and come out with not many scratches in the end. NT manages to land one nuke before nearly dieing and somewhat crappy Aim shot. After the NT dies the MA on the other hand does few nice aim shot etc but in the end enforcer mongo outheals all the damage. MA then dies. Judging from the amount time it take for enforcer to kill NT I doubt they would have much to worry in way nukes landing.

Not trying say nerf the item as stated if you your going give one profession with nice green 2 h edge skills something comparable to the full damage days then why not give to everyone? Nice they are adding melee weapon that hurt but haven't known great deal enforcers that are effected by roots.

Reasonance Blast not easy nuke lands nor the casting time by any means considered fast in pvp. Alot NT's will pvp in full defense in most pvp stituations.
    Last edited by Divinecross; Jan 9th, 2003 at 20:50:13.

yeah i know what you mean.
    but all i'm asking is that every class gets love just like enf's did with EQB. I don't like to say nerf because everytime something has been nerfed the game gets messed up.
    i know alot of classes have been waiting.
    i know nt didn't ask for ga nukes but all i'm getting at is.....
    why do they cry nerf when they can just get new items into the game for balance. fc don't understand that, they just cater to all the cry babies instead of actually doing some real work.
    Cry Babies Makes good points to. Belive me.
    ---

I think QB damage output is ok, EQB is too much. The only ppl who are able to beat EQB enforcers in a 1vs.1 fight, are well equipped Soldiers and CH Docs/Adventurers.

Ok, 1vs.1 happens mostly in the arena and enforcers rule there, but in towerbattles or other kinds of mass PvP the rules are totally different... EQB Enforcer aint on the top of the foodchain in mass PvP.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Originally posted by Hajkster

Cry Babies Makes good points to. Belive me.
    oh i know.. i know..

but the thing the cry babies don't want to know is that FC will try to fix the balance and not just nerf something cause the majority of whining people want it so.

m000

Originally posted by Divinecross

Reasonance Blast not easy nuke lands nor the casting time by any means considered fast in pvp. Alot NT's will pvp in full defense in most pvp stituations.
    lol, the eqb can hardly be considered fast either (insert rolleye smily here). Try for some consistancy with your nerf whining pls.

/me hopes all the nerf whiners enjoy it when it's their turn (and yes, I hope those whiny enfs who whined about GA are enjoying it now that it's their turn)
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Sredni

lol, the eqb can hardly be considered fast either (insert rolleye smily here). Try for some consistancy with your nerf whining pls.

/me hopes all the nerf whiners enjoy it when it's their turn (and yes, I hope those whiny enfs who whined about GA are enjoying it now that it's their turn)
    When a EQB kills you in 5 sec its fast. with 7k hp
    ---

a lot faster than Reasonace with Flurry and rage going.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast