Thread: Events,Merchants

Events,Merchants

Now that NW is on its way to the Trash heap and with much fanfare as well down the tubes, we all need to look at things that are in need of looking into.

For one is the servers,are they all on the same story line or are they just their..meaning, is server 1 to be on a story line and server 2 on another...it would seem this would be no good now that we all know that server 1 is controlled by omni, and server 2 is controlled harshly by Clan.
    Why im asking this...we need more Events...This game is loosing peeps and who wants to do misisons over and over again...Im sick of it.,Pvp what!!....Pvp sucks...its not balanced and seems a waste of time to enjoy a fine game as we have.,Pvm is balanced greatly i think.,But we all need new content,some sort of kick to keep us here.

Merchants....whats this..yes a merchant ,not yur everyday merchant that is allways in the same spot daily....what is needed is random merchats that come and go..sets up a shop and sales rare items for that cash we have been saving that is like over 200mill on some...come on now...ya all know we have credits out of the wazouu here...and by having more and more events with merchants that are rare and perhaps hard to find will get the peeps from the gates of tir to wonder the lands for them

Another good idea i think is needed, Random skirmishes with the natives of this planet..like cyborgs for instance...they forming up and attacking...or others for that matter.....

We need alot of ****e now to keep us here..and when April gets here...Funcom will be lossing much income.

Tabul...ma 191

AO-Tribulations-AO

They are trying at least.

The other day some guys from K-Trox radio showed up in Bor and were giving away shirts as rewards for people doing funny things and promoting a bikini contest at reets.

These kinds of things, although not story driven events, are nice. I've seen an increase of green names around rubi-ka lately. I like to see that, at least we know somebody is trying to get some things going on