Thread: Question about Manta vehicles & their attacks

Question about Manta vehicles & their attacks

When browsing through the various Mantas for sale, the black ones caught my eye - due to their specs.

A variety of special attacks, apparently chosen at random, but including BowSpecialAttack, Snipe, Fullauto, Burst and Flingshot.

Is this a bug, or will equipping a Manta allow you to use all of those attacks, providing you buy a vehicle having them?
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I have a black manta, as far as i see the only way to use the attack is to equip the vehicle and click it to "use" the attack
    Its not like you have a variety of attacks which you can click.
    I also think its timed between how long you can use it.. it was something like 5 minutes i think.

Its works exactly the same as the special arrows, you click the item and it a set amount of damage is done to the target.

Oh and you dont need to meet the "heavy weapons" requirement to equip it, just the vehicle ground.

The heavy weapons requirement is only needed to use the weapon.
    Devoted President to
    Omni-Inquisition - 1 year old on 22/07/02 - we remember 12.4! -take it easy!

Visit the Omni-Inquisition HQ
    WWW.Omni-Inquisition.net - New site under construction!

If the special attacks were valid, you could use the hotkeys to access them - but without those specials, it's unlikely I'll invest in a Manta after all.

Thanks for the info, though.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!