Thread: I few suggestions.

I few suggestions.

I started a MP a few days ago and i like it. But i have read in the MP fourms that this type of profession tends to get on peoples nerves and Funcom wont even sumit a reply to anyones emails.
    Why?

This game will most likely go to the depts of hell as soon as Shadowlands comes out. It strikes me that more and more people have quit AO because of the Norton wars bull****...
    example: [Your in a state of war.... Grid to Dav, Changing areas, Attacked by Herrb, Attacked by Boooyaaa, attacked by loveyou, You died of weapon damage.... lost 10,000,000 exp, Didnt even zone when i was attacked.]

IPR: Reset Shotgun, got 190,000 IP, raised Rifle and Aimed shot, put equipement and put on my x-3 rifle, zoned.... rifle at 25% effective, Checked rifle and aimed shot... rifle and aimed shot were lowered back to 0. /petition I reset one of my skills and raised 2 other ones...... Lost 190,000 IP.... "Sorry we cant reimburse lost ip." /petition Blow me you **** sucker....

Started a fixer 3 months a go, bougt GA1, 60Mil, Saw GA1 in trade screen, put my 60mil in the window. hit accpet. Crashed. Relogged. Didnt have grid armor person didnt have credits. /petition Me and someone else traded for an item and i didnt get the item and he didnt get credits.... "sorry we cant reimburse lost credits or items."
    /petiton You guys better fix this fuking game!
    3 months later "Funcom is proud to announce we are able to reimburse lost items." /Petition so is it possible to get my GA1... reply. Sorry we can on reimburse items from the time of the announcement foward.

/petiton Im stuck... Blah Blah Highest Priority... 9 queres in front of you.... afk 20 minutes /petition status 9 queres in front of you... /petition Im stuck waited 20 minutes..... Mission token 100% /terminate... you lost 15 mil Experience ...2 minutes later Advisor: Hello how may i help you...

yah i may be whinning bastard, but sometimes this game can piss me off.

/agree 1

Damn, been waitin a while for this post, too lazy to write it myself.

Im just wonderin... what are you ppl at FC doing?

We ask you questions, no replies (actually saw a reply from Cz, but he is nice :>)

We have shouted about bugs for moths. Solitus tank armor, opifex pads, pet pathing, A frikking reload button!

And what do we get?
    oh... towers, rubberbanding, increased lag, black doors.

I really like this game, but ffs, cant you fix the basic stuff?

sure its called _Anarchy_ online but this is silly.
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.