Thread: Reclaim/bank backpack bug

Reclaim/bank backpack bug

I find that, every time I die or put bags into the bank, their contents are rearranged to a predetermined order - but not the order the items in the bags were when I put them in.

Let's say I end up dead in PvP, and have to collect my items from reclaim. In my tool-backpack, I have a screwdriver in slot 1, a Hacking Tool in slot 2, and a multi-purpose tuner in slot 3 - this is the order I put them in to find things easier. The problem grows worse if you have a lot of items in order in your backpacks.

However, after reclaiming the backpack, I find that the screwdriver has been moved to slot 3, the hacking tool to slot 1, and the tuner to slot 2. This makes for five minutes of extra clicking every time I die, just to put my backpacks into order.

I tried putting my backpacks with the same contents into the bank - but when returning to collect them (not having died), the contents were scrambled as if I had bought the farm.

This is getting to be a little annoying - I'll be happy to work with a bughunter so this problem can be solved, as I think I'm not the only one suffering from this.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Thumbs up

Yes i have the same unpleasant thing.

When i get new gear i puth them in backpack in a special order so i know what kind i can use first on top the next one besides it and so on. After i die it's all rearranged so i have to do it again.

Over and over and over. Every time I die.

I asked an ARK about this, and she said it wasn't a bug. I claimed it was a bug, otherwise this would be working as intended.. I don't remember if she made a reply to that, but she did agree that it was annoying.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Maybe this is intentional to make dying that much more annoying and something you want to avoid?

Intentionally annoying paying customers? Great..

Yeah, that'll help FunCom a lot. Believe me, the vast majority of times people die, they don't do it on purpose.