Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Females and AO

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

OMG Tristybear is gonna whup some ass!!!!!

NoooOOoo00 let me kick his ass instead hun! I don't want those precious feet damaged...
    Only harm that will come to my feet is when he falls to the ground on top of them pleading for mercy.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

ffs deacon my name doesn't have an "R" in it!

foot rub sounds nice though
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

( in character )
    Deacon you are such a jerk
    You hit on every girl on Rubi Ka, and i wont stand for it anymore.
    Our marriage is off! You OBVIOUSLY cannot commit to me
    ( out of character )

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE MY LITTLE KUPOPOPOPOPOPO!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I jumped on this thread way too late Whenever I see something so blatently dumb though I can't help but wonder if it was done purely for attention. What do you think?

While we're on the topic of generalizations. I think foot fetishs are a guy-only thing(and mayonaise fetishs for that matter). I mean how many women do you see out there that are fascinated by feet??? (Outside of a podiatry clinic I mean)
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Originally posted by Lyricia
    I jumped on this thread way too late Whenever I see something so blatently dumb though I can't help but wonder if it was done purely for attention. What do you think?

While we're on the topic of generalizations. I think foot fetishs are a guy-only thing(and mayonaise fetishs for that matter). I mean how many women do you see out there that are fascinated by feet??? (Outside of a podiatry clinic I mean)
    Hey now, there's plenty of women interested in---

Okay maybe you're right.

But GAWD women are beautiful....even their feet. Feet need love too!

my feet dont need love theyre fine the way they are

Originally posted by Zio
    my feet dont need love theyre fine the way they are
    VERY VERY FINE

/me slaps Lanky Bill.

Grrrrrr!!!!

/me grabs a handfull of chillpills and leaves...

*mumbels* Dumb.. Ignorant.. *mumbels*

Fixe...
    Fixeline Unit Leader in Reborn
    Crateline

Heh, in continuing with broad, generalized statements...

I think males waste more time playing online games than females.

I think most 'hardcore' gamers who put in 8+ hours a day are teenagers who should probably go experience the offline game "Real Life", I hear there isn't much lag, and the women smell nice.

I think alot of the female avatars you see running around in bathing suits doing naughty-no-no dances are adolescent boys behind the monitor.

I think about half the boys out there who propose marriage to a female avatar in-game are looking to virtual-sex-talk.

That about covers my general statements for a bit :P
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -- to Billy Madison

Not many stupid, moronic, ignorant posts makes me reply but this ones does

But..maybe you haven't met that many of the kind you describe..I guess we can't all be lucky enough. Now I feel sorry for you.

Now that's enough!

I am the master of my household, and I have my wife's permission to say so, so there!

LOL
    for those that missed it, I'm kidding, my wife plays AO too, and dammed good at it she is too, there is no such thing as a genetic brain architecture for playng this game, infact, those that have any validity sugesset the reverse of what the orginal poster sugessts, female minds are far better at multi-tasking(in general) and that's what this game is about after all.

before anyone mentions UT CS or any of the following, I play those too, I own online, but she kicks my butt on them

./I know my place.....

to the thread starter...
    he he seriousley come on, you just don't know any women do you? (mom/sisters and aunties do not count)
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

LOL

I gotta admit,the original post was pretty funny. I'm hoping most guys and gals realize that the author was just messin with the crowd here. He's probably 13 and undergoing puberty.
    Last edited by WookiHog; Jan 9th, 2003 at 02:30:33.
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

erm

Ok all.. that was my brother last night when i went to bed..

I dont know what the hell he was trying to do.. hes a bit more of a sexist person tho.. hes the older one too

im very sorry to all of you and i wish theres someway i can repay you..

im not quite sure why he would do such a thing to some of my friends....

ill give ya all free 132 wrangles now to try and make up for my brothers idiocy.. and stupidity

thanks all
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

ok then youre forgiven i guess ive had my bro do stupid things on my account too lol

It's not QUITE over....

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=88649

Maybe Lanky is suffering from multiple personalities?
    Rhiannon "Krystanova" Pourier
    Xenobiologist and Explorer, 179 Adventurer
    Explorer 100%, Achiever 53%, Socializer 47%, Killer 0%

Visit Faunlore: Rubi-Kan Wildlife, the Anarchy Online bestiary!

Originally posted by Krystanova
    It's not QUITE over....

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=88649

Maybe Lanky is suffering from multiple personalities?
    LOL funny stuff =)
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Hence the fact the women are better fighter pilots than men are (They can also take more G's). Secondly, generally speaking women are better planners than men are. So in a game like AO they totally own. The key thing is, how much are the interested in playing? That decides how much effort the put into gaming.
    Now we must flame the girl that wrote this ! Here she is writing the EXACT same thing about men that the original poster wrote about women, just in a bit nicer way. She's no better than the original poster !

Talking

yeah but us females ARE better than you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast