Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Females and AO

Females and AO

Now besides a few exceptions chicks generally cant play computer games....I would like to see some female defence here but honest, i have played tons of female friends at varios games Halo, Rallysport Bond.... games they own and i dont.. yet they suck i find the same in AO, unless a chick is playing with her BF or husband or got started that way they stink

ALthough AO is a bad example becoz despite what any1 may say to u the game is not intense and requires planning not skill
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Your just begging for flames. Chimera....you let this..person...be an ADVISOR? What are you THINKING? You chauvenist....grrrr....I..am going to be quiet and fume.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Lankybill go back to unblocking ure loo (toilet) since men do that best.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

You're an idiot.
    And thats being polite.
    What gives you the right of a be-all end-all definition of male supremacy? grow up.

I have met plenty of female gamers that can blow the tail off most anyone they play in a wide variety of games. If your argument had some basis in fact rather than beer addled delusions you might have some merit. Right now, all you've done is irritate people with your one dimensional view. Troll a different game.

Have a nice day.
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

What exactly is the point of your post, Lankybill?! I guarantee there are a lot of us chicks that play various games quite well, and if you disagree... Well, why don't we load up Unreal Tournament and I'll frag you a few hundred times to further lower your ego? That not your style? How about Quake, or Halo? I'll frag you repeatedly in any of them.

Pfft. This is what I hate about teenagers. Go through puberty a bit first, and then try to post. People might not hate you as much then, kid.
    *Atlantean*
    Firelle, Veteran of Valor Eternal
    Babylon, Plasticity, Sumeria, Senzi, Nefret, Haloed, etc.

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

Cyclophenia - Played on GSP! Support Viredan's musical creations so he can buy more Plummo!

*point and laugh*

That's all you deserve.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Whoa.

Whoa dude...that's pretty close-minded and chauvonistic of you. Why don't you go back to running around clubbing women and dragging them home by their hair, d*mn neandrothal.

Neither this post nor the idiot who posted it is worth a good flame. Besides, there isn't much we could say that would make him look worse than his own words have.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

/me b**** slaps Lankybill

I'm female and play AO as well as any guy can...thinking you should crawl back into the hole you came out off.
    Dontforget "Cuddlebuns" Tobreath~220/17 Doc
    Lucky "Vanore" Charms~213/4 Crat

I know a few gamers chicks.. one in that comes to mind real quick. She plays Ultima Online, Unreal Tourny, Quake III, Counter-Strike.

Ok so she sucks in Counter-Strike...... but UT she will spank me around and around. Load up some Q3 ( standard ) and I will own her. Put it on Instagib with grapple and there is no way in hell I will ever get a kill on her, she just slaughters me. And the thing that is the kicker..... she is a hottie
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

KILLCREEK!

nuff said..
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Haha, killcreek makes me shudder, I don't know why..
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Oh come on, go back to the kitchen and cook something for us :P

Lankybill, you are either an ignorant idiot or someone who wants get flammed by people.

Since we're playing "Broad Insulting Generalizations", I'd like to mention that most people who troll have extremely small wangs.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Think before flaming

Did all of you think before you flamed? Did you Think that he is trying to find out who is really a female in the game by posting this and get responces saying "I am a female in RL and I play...etc" get the point? Pretty smart if you ask me. lol

have fun

Z

shhhh - THAT reply was not SMART now! :P

OMG WOMEN GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK ME SOME PIE.

J/k

This post.....wtf?!

I'm soooo not going to respond to this thread......

damniit!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast