Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Females and AO

...Don't make me kick your ass too.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Re: erm

Originally posted by Lankybill
    im very sorry to all of you ...
    I accept your apology, though in the future I'd hope you/your brother, would think a bit longer about not only what you are meaning to saying, but how it will be percieved. I also hope you realize that there isn't anything that a woman can't to that a man can't (if there was doubt), or vice versa, if an individual puts their mind to it.
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

Originally posted by Tristalyn

NooOOOOOOOOOooOOO!!!!!!!

Tristybear can't go kicking asses!!! The hugs!!! Remember the rainbow hugs!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Although I do have to ask one question of you Zane. Did YOU read his post?
    Whoops, I actually meant *posts* instead of post. My opinion was signifigantly influenced by what lanky said after the flames. I would be less forgiving if I had just read that one post.

Originally posted by Alysanda

It is easy to misinterpet what Lanky posted as sexist and ignorant -- which may not be intended in the former case -- because the passage was vague. If it is possible to misunderstand something you say or do, someone will.

Ok, I agree with what's said.

I suppose that this is exactly what made this thread- Interpretation.

I myself usually reply after considering an issue for a while. I'm more ponderous if I might say, and often try a bit too hard to re-evaluate someone's words continuously.

I'm also a male, so that might have been an influencing factor.. :P

I just found the replies to this topic to be a bit too.. instinctive.{If that's a good word for it.. sorry, words fail me} Again, interpretation. I could see a female being more insulted by the post.

Let's hope that this won't happen again, and that people will try to be a bit more cautious. Bah, scratch that, it'll happen again..
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

I don't get it...I'm a guy...and I like women...waddup widdat?
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

guess he should change his name to WankyBill and put that superior hand-eye coordination to use cos with statements like that ... that's all he gonna get

LMAO

Wink

Gomer u continue to be ignorant.. Zane i am thankful for people like you that actually took the time to see what i was reading.. thanks

Alysanda my bro posted that but i was the friend ingame to u (younger brother)

Gomer Please stop throwing empty threats as it will not get you any higher on ppls buddy list.. thanks all

deacon ur too funny =)
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

i missed one thing... for all you people that tried to flame my older brothers relationship with his g/f

i seriosly doubt your relationship skills.. he doesnt play as much as me as he is spending time with her..im the one that usually levels/duels and he occasionally gets a level or does wrangles for cash and does all the posting good or bad ( as u have seen)

anyways.. thanks..
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

You might as well have said "At this moment and time I feel like bending over for any woman with a compulsin to use their strap-on on me. Would one of you be so kind?"

JoanofKahlan / Basilica / Fixlica / Joankahza / Joaness
    Band of Brothers

"There are four chief obstacles in grasping truth ... namely, submission to faulty and unworthy authority, influence of custom, popular prejudice,and the concealment of our own ignorance accompanied by an ostentatious display of our knowledge." --Roger Bacon

Originally posted by JoanOfKahlan
    You might as well have said "At this moment and time I feel like bending over for any woman with a compulsin to use their strap-on on me. Would one of you be so kind?"
    I nearly choked on my vitamin water.

Thank you Joanofkahlan
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

Originally posted by JoanOfKahlan
    who knows what i had in mind
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Please be my guest, it sounds "exciting"
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

Talking [b]I don't get it...I'm a guy...and I like women...waddup widdat?[b]

You have to like men to get a little respect these days lol

Actually, I'd like to thank all of you people for posting on this forum (especially Lanky's little Bro for starting it). It is helping me discern the RL females from the males regardless of their "toon"
    Last edited by WookiHog; Jan 10th, 2003 at 04:34:16.
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

Originally posted by VivsectVI
    You're an idiot.
    And thats being polite.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

hey don't call him an idiot...

just give him an itelligence buff...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345