Thread: Omni Attacks on Athens and Tir RK2

Exclamation Omni Attacks on Athens and Tir RK2

I would just like to thank all the members of the various Omni Tek departments that joined us in the revenge attacks on Athens and Tir on Friday 25th . The murder of Harry in his own backyard did not go unavenged . The clans once again saw that Omni-Tek is prepared to protect its own .

Special Thanks to

Omni-Guard and Omni Trade Guard

Unhappy Sadly ...

... I was present at the West Gate in Tir during some of these attacks and could do little, as the attackers were much more powerful than I or any of my companions. We could do little but take cover and call for help as the guards were systematically butchered. Even more unfortunately, there were no Clan members of sufficient power to deter this heinous act of violence.

This is another example of terrorism, only perpetrated by OT instead of Clan-affiliated forces. There can be no peace on Rubi-Ka as long as activities like this continue. Wasn't there another, more honorable course to pursue for revenge besides killing guards and innocent bystanders?

<OOC: I am talking about the right event, correct? Several 100+ lvl Omni guys swooped in and started shooting up the place Friday night, /shout ing and making a general nuisance of themselves. I could only /shout back in response, being so low a level. Still, very entertaining! Nice job! /OOC>

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

Exclamation OOPS!

<OOC: I guess not! Didn't notice the RK2 in your topic, sorry about that. Something similar did occur on RK1 on Friday night. And all of my in-character comments remain. /OOC>

Sllaagor's head hurts.