Thread: is there anyone out there from FC??

is there anyone out there from FC??

is there anyone out there from FC who could give a statement whats going on here with next patches ,the plans for the future or whatever....?

No comments no discussions no interviews....that cant be.
    Fc!! dont let ur community/customers alone here..

If u dont care then say ,but say the truth. Saying nothing is the same like saying "i dont care".

ive read last days hundreds of great ideas and no one from FC gave a response to them.

if u work on somthing then say WHAT IT IS. If not then say "what u will do next. But say something. no matter what but say something that we know some of u still working on something or whatever.
    /tell Oezcan

We're working on getting some news on patching out to you all, probably on the big fan sites.

thx Cz. i just wanted to know if i can get any information about whats goin on here.

cause 100+ ppl discussing here(since days) about stuff that will maybe be relased or not and so on.
    /tell Oezcan

5 minutes, Cz, not bad.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

i dont want Cz to answer "me" in a few mins or less .
    But iam everyday in forum and i've read maybe "all threads"
    and i never saw since days any comments what will happen next.
    I jist wanted to know if there is someone out there cariung about us customers.

many ppl spent hours and days just to write down their ideas to make this game much better than it is to make FC more loved than they are to get FC 1st rank with the best game ever and it seemed that no one from FC cared ..

if it would be like that i could give my money to my brother every month and he can go buy some pants or whatever.

Most of us have ideas to make this game BEST EVER for the next 5 years. I wish we could get response on what will they implement and what not. And why they will or why they wont release.

Forum updates everyday like-->FC:" hey we are today at 50% with Shadowlands and today we implemented superior Terminals with ql150+ items" and next day FC:"we are working
    on with the patch for wednesday. we think about nerfing the UBER NTs" or whatever. I d like to have infos as often as possible just to be updated and just to know FC loves his work.

see the latest infos on mainpage.--> 24.decembre 2002.
    17days NO UPDATE. nothing...like -->FC:"Guys today is the 1.january 2003 . we all wish u happy new year and we ll start working again on 5th jan. we hope u all enjoyed the game 2002. And 2003 we ll do our best to prove u all that we have the best game on market ever."

Most of us are in need for a total IPreset or whatever and some of them cant play cause they did mistakes (cause of gamechanges or cause of n00bishness or whatever) and cant play ... if they would know that FC wont let ppl total IPreset anymore they could quit or start new char. but we dont get anyinfos on that
    Last edited by Myself; Jan 8th, 2003 at 12:09:26.
    /tell Oezcan

Originally posted by Cz
    We're working on getting some news on patching out to you all, probably on the big fan sites.
    Why not post it on the official site instead?
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Umm... Myself... those 17 days?

Those are probably the universal vacation days in the Western world. Were you working on Xmas? I was off from Dec 20th to Jan 6th. Don't blame FC for not working over the holidays, come on!

Now that they're back, info is coming out. Things look good, so far.

Have you checked the "in production" part of the website?

They were last updated in november!!
    If you check the "in progress" button it says, and I quote:

"This is where you'll find the preliminary patch notes for the next patch to go to the test servers once they've been approved by the developers"

Nothing on the test server part either.

And another thing. I don't want to be forced to go to fan sites for information about a game I'm paying for. That is just borderline lazy!!

And another thing. This part of the forum is totally meaningless as it is now. The description says: "Share your thoughts on the very next changes to hit the live servers." How are we supposed to do that if we never know what will hit us before it's already live? As it is now this is just another "suggestions" forum.
    Last edited by Ztatik; Jan 9th, 2003 at 20:46:33.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

cause 100+ ppl discussing here(since days) about stuff that will maybe be relased or not and so on.
    Mostly there is 99 people discussing what they want in the game to make it uber-d00d-c00l-s3xy for the to play, and 1 person who actually knows that FC is patch impared and that wonders like that wont happend in the forseeable future
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Originally posted by Ztatic
    Have you checked the "in production" part of the website?

They were last updated in november!!
    If you check the "in progress" button it says, and I quote:

"This is where you'll find the preliminary patch notes for the next patch to go to the test servers once they've been approved by the developers"

Nothing on the test server part either.
    There hasn't been anything NEW on the test server since November. So why should there be new notes? And, according to Znore in the Test forum, new notes should be arriving very soon for a new test patch. Sounds like they're on top of things to me.

And another thing. This part of the forum is totally meaningless as it is now. The description says: "Share your thoughts on the very next changes to hit the live servers." How are we supposed to do that if we never know what will hit us before it's already live? As it is now this is just another "suggestions" forum.
    Completely legitimate concern, and one I agree with. Posting the patch notes day of or 5 days after really sucks, Cz. Why can't we go back to posting patch notes - with a HUGE warning that they're preliminary and may prove completely inaccurate - at least a week beforehand?

I'd love to see a poll:

Q: Would you like FC to invest human bandwidth, even some dev time, in talking to the community, even if it slowed development a little because every dev has to spend 10 minutes a day talking to Cz or someone, who then takes that info and summarizes it for all of us (and of course that person's time would get spent on that and not on other important stuff probably).

I'd personally rather be given info on what's going on, way more than having critical bugs fixed a few minutes sooner.
    Right now we just wonder, and start speculating like mad, and it gives FC the image of a bunch of total idiots who ignore the community, and don't know what they're doing.
    Even now, is there a manual to NW? So many questions about how things work, and the community has to pick up the documentation.