Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you attack neutrals in 25%- zones?

Do you attack neutrals in 25%- zones?

I'm curious to know if anyone does it and why

I personnally don't, I only attack the opposite faction.

not unless they attack me first =)

Can't remember seeing one.
    People go to 25% zones to pvp.
    Neutrals can't goto pvp, and thus arent in 25% zones.

Can't remember seeing one.
    People go to 25% zones to pvp.
    Neutrals can't goto pvp, and thus arent in 25% zones

That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. *smile*

Since when does making a zone 25% mean its for PVP only?

I hunt in 25% zones, does that make me wanna pvp? NO.
    Then shHSSSSSHSHSSHSH!!

I've attacked a couple due to a tricky trigger finger, but I've only killed ones that were actively helping clanners (ie. buffs, heals, etc)
    +Tekniker 142 Engineer
    +Xiaopingxu 121 Fixer
    +Stongrel 135 MA
    +Ukkonen 100 Agent
    +Pixelation 79 NT
    The Flying Frog Brigade

I've attacked some neutral GMs a couple of times. ^_^

Well, I was triggerhappy. :/
    ~Lone

If I am in foot, yes...

But it is because they show as enemy on TAB and I dont have time to press T then and to move my eyes to faction line.

If I had a fast way to know their side then no. I dont support killing of neutrals, they are neutral after all.

Zarch and bunch of other chars between 5-140

I've attacked some neutral GMs a couple of times.
    *cough* Good one, Noer! I actually DID see someone get a L10 ark to 75% in the arena, the ARK was not too happy.

Totally off topic: As for GMs, just after I left one of my teams last night, some guildmates had to call a GM because of a bugged helmet. Our doc (a nut) started off a conversation with Jdaug about 'are you invincible?' I wish I was there to see that one
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

No, I don't personally.

But then again, I've never seen a neutral in a political zone..... i still don't think I'd attack them though.

Omni-Tek is your friend

I do, but not intentionally, I attack everything I can tab in... well, except docs, MPs and traders... but as soon as I have pressed "T" or the neut dont do any resistance, i stop to find out why... If i know its a neut, i dont attack
    NT phone HOME!!

Talking yes!

Yes, oh god yes!

Every chance i get!
    Bam! "they're like WTF?"
    Then i root, plunder, ransak, debuff ac's, and crit over and over.

Then they die

-btw, j/k

Originally posted by Kaerem

*cough* Good one, Noer! I actually DID see someone get a L10 ark to 75% in the arena, the ARK was not too happy.

Totally off topic: As for GMs, just after I left one of my teams last night, some guildmates had to call a GM because of a bugged helmet. Our doc (a nut) started off a conversation with Jdaug about 'are you invincible?' I wish I was there to see that one
    GMs and ARks etc cannot be damaged by any kind of players, so I have a hard time seeing why that would really bother them.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

LoL

Last December a GM apeared in 2h0 and about 30 of us clanners where beating away at him . Unless they change it .. They can be damaged. Bare in mine though it wasn't much. It would of been cool to watch the god like area nuke kill us all ..LoL

Talking ummmm........

hrmmm....whats wrong with attacking a nuet, I'm omni and if omni's came up on tab in 25% and its not a friend he'd surely be shot at alot til death does him part, well pretty ruthless but then again so are MP's haha yeah kill the nuets!!!!

Nuets are rare spawns BTW!!!
    its me !!!

Originally posted by Illuvatar

GMs and ARks etc cannot be damaged by any kind of players, so I have a hard time seeing why that would really bother them.
    Oh they can, but if you look at the stats of their backslot social cloathing (both their white gala and black-omni-logo):

+10k hp
    +10k hp max
    5k ac's
    500 nano resist

Thats even for lvl 50 ARK's

Now add their 300 worth lvls of body dev etc, I think 30k would be a 'normal' amount.

You can damage em, because I can buff em (you see a tiny hp bar re-adding like hp buffs tend to do). That would also explain the 30 ppl pounding on the gm making him drop a tiny bit hp.

I think if an entire army (100 ppl) would pound on a GM/ARK he/she will die soon =)

A friend of mine also says he saw an appearing ARK at reclaim (ressed) but I could not confirm that with screenies taken or something, but it may me possible.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

hrmmm....whats wrong with attacking a nuet,
    Umm..... because they are neutral?

I wouldn't want me or my guild associated with knowingly picking off neutral targets. But that's just me.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Talking

If it appears on TAB it dies.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

humm

Originally posted by Snarf
    LOL

Originally posted by Snarf
    Oh god Nuets are yummy..

bang bang. easy prey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast