Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you attack neutrals in 25%- zones?

I have probably killed afew, they show up on tab and I don't always check before I start attacking.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: Do you attack neutrals in 25%- zones?

Originally posted by Danae
    I'm curious to know if anyone does it and why

I personnally don't, I only attack the opposite faction.
    I also don't attack greys...they don't always return the favor but least I give them a chance to run away..unlike some we know..*cough*..Snarf...*cough*..

Re: Re: Do you attack neutrals in 25%- zones?

Originally posted by Meligant

I also don't attack greys...they don't always return the favor but least I give them a chance to run away..unlike some we know..*cough*..Snarf...*cough*..
    Why not kill greys?

a lvl 120 are grey to me and a lvl 120 soldier is a big problem for me to kill, so I rather attack it as fast as I can.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Thumbs up Bravo (mostly)

I'm a neut, and I was just passing and noticed this thread. I'm encouraged to see how many of you don't shoot at neuts.

We do pass through political zones- we have to, to get to missions. Normally, we go at a flat out run.

I think it'd be fair to say that every damn time I have gridded into 2Ho, I've been shot at. However, it was rarely deliberate, more adrenalin junkies unable to take their finger off the tab key. For that reason, I now have a /neut script that yells out 'I'm neutral and freshly saved, you won't get anything for attacking me!'.

Seems to work well Thanks to those of you in both factions that don't shoot at neuts- we appreciate it!

Team on all Neutrals, beat them seneless with your Leet Dolls and Pillows!

Smile I love it

Originally posted by Snarf
    If it appears on TAB it dies.
    I'm with snarf on that 1, well unless its snarf that appears in tab then I tend to be the one dead but you take the good times with the bad

If I have been flying through a 25% to 0% area looking for PvP and have had the misfortune to have been left waiting, then anything that comes up on tab I'll do my very best to kill

If however I have a choice between clan or newt, it will be the clanner everytime, which usually places me in a good mode for a minute or so, so i'll leave the newt alone until I get bored again

--Nat

To be honest, I don't press 't' on many opponents (particularly if they're grey). The secret to success in AO pvp is to get first shot in.

If neutrals were marked somehow in tab (maybe colour of name or something), then sure, i could deal with leaving them alone. But if they're not obviously neutral...
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12