Thread: "Proper"response to RKM

"Proper"response to RKM

First of all,your bringing up the tarabot stuff that happened(how many months ago?)shows your desperation in attacking us on the forums......that was a long time ago and there was a sense of closure on the bots end i thought.....I was banned along with my friends,i faded out of sight for awhile to take heat off the guild and have no intention of ever going back to that place again.....
    Everyone knows where i stand on raffles in there.....im done trying to preach alternatives to people who dont want them.There are red members who still go there its their choice.....im done making waves over it.

I was surpised the first time that i saw SF defending our base in DAV...i was,and still am glad to feel a sense of goodwill towards em ever since.Thx a ton for tryin to spark up somthin that is over with.......

Ive spent plenny of time with electro talking this whole mess over....it seems that you managed to hear his own custom version of it.Stop quoting bits of phrases.I believe the full phrase was"caving in to your demands",which was all u did the hour+ we talked,demand.My only regret in that whole conversation was that i didnt finish with it sooner after realizing you werent going to reason with me at all.I told u before i wasnt there,u told me more than a few times that u wouldnt be happy untill we destroyed the base with all of its towers and gave it to u.All i wanted to do was talk to tort or someone that was there from red and hear what happened.How am i supposed to hear what happened if i only hear one side of it?Geeze you wouldnt even loosen up a little bit and talk with me like a human being,u acted like a polititian or something.Dude,do you wear a suit when u play AO?

I told you before and i told you again...I wasnt there.I dont know exactly what happened.I will NOT apologize for redemption because i dont know what went on there.The only apology i could offer you is my OWN in that im sorry that there is a problem like this between us.I told you that all u have to do is name your target and red will be there to assist you.No matter what happens we will always be around to defend even if you hate us.
    I'll repeat what i told Electro las nite,our hand will always be extended to you if you wanna slap it away thats your business.
    Plz have at least an OUNCE of humility,take it from someone who has learned the hard way,that being stubborn is going to get u in way more trouble than u need Electro.You didnt even once recognize the time we have spent defending your own bases when u had them.You made no attempt at all to work out a solution,all you knew were damands and threats,which when talking to people in the same postion as yourself will get you absolutely nowhere.

And whomper exactly how long have you been in Redemption to know that we dont need a base?Since about the first week of NW we have had the same base.even tho its lv250 it holds 60 towers.We have needed another base for a long time.I had no idea that RKM didnt have a base anymore,if i did i would have been on the nwchat reminding everyone that u needed.Ill always support clans without bases getting one.Ask warboc.I was all for bluedawn the day they got that base in BF.

Above all i think azz said it best.He said that nwchat is for 150+base raids....we've raided lower than 150 CT before in chat but the land at least was equipped to drop 150 towers.This land that you are complaining about was max 135.That in itself explains why redemption didnt use nwchat for the raid,i don have to hear anything from Tortureyou(one of our co-leaders),that fact and his post on your hate thread are more than enuff to shed light on this story.Tort's a damn good person and is prolly the main reason red stopped fighting tarabot when we did,he helps everyone.That should more than prove that he knows right from wrong.His reputation as a good guy far exceeds anyone currently in RKM so dont even try to bash him,you'll only make yourself look bad.

Why on earth did u take this so far,RKM?The base is almost a week old its been built up and is a part of our guild now.In the time youve been sending me tells and demanding,starting a forum fight,threatening and griefing,we could have taken a base of this ql 5 times over!Do you honestly think that trying to blacklist a guild and get everyone else to hate them is goin to get us anywhere as a faction?Your need to "get us back" is going to wreck much more than Redemption when omni tries to take advantage of this.....THINK.

Ever since the first time our base was attacked and i saw how many people that hated us over the tarabot incident showed up to help us,Redemption has been for helping ALL clan guilds defend and attack.Your lame attampt to hurt us isnt going to change that.If you hate us so much then plz by all means attack us as we help defend your future bases in 5% when outnumbered by omnis.I seriously you not THAT determined to get revenge on something that u feel was so incredibly unfair and wrong.You want unfair/wrong,how about forcing us to raffle land given our history and love for bots and raffles?

I can only hope that logs will pop up from the day of the attack.That will ultimately be the final say in who was right and who was wrong.Hope that it wasnt the 50 min that coldstrike said it was cause if it is you will look so many times worse than u are trying to make us out to be.
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Who is this Electro fella you're talkin' about? If he's an imposter, posing as the real McCoy, i'll kick his a$$.
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!

If you want me to PROVE that the logs are entirely inaccurate, give me a /tell tonight, and locations to a base in the Q100-135 range at 25%.

I don't know what conversation you had with this Electro poser, but the conversation WE had, wasn't as cold as you make it out to be. I was being polite, and offered names of people from other orgs that were there whom you can get an unsided version of what happened.

First you say "months old now" , then you say the base is barely a week old. I can tell you it is less than 6 days old, which, last i checked, there are 30'ish days in a month, depending on which month it is. so saying it is 60+ days since you used the plural form of months sounds like a similair exaggeration used by your peers.

I'm quoting bits and pieces? How about YOU stop misquoting me, where in the heck did I EVER say prior to this post "Caving in to your demands"?

I did not start the thread. A member did. I responded by pointing out some inaccuracies in Redemptions response.

I also would like to point out that only 1 of the 3 high lvl Redemption members that I saw at that raid still logged as Red characters are still in your guild. You know who I'm talking about. I strongly believe that if the other two weren't there, and it was only Tortureyou was there, things would have turned out differently.

I'm only laying down the raid as I saw it go down, and others are welcome to share their point of view.

We have no intention of bringing further hate onto Redemption, they seem to do a good enough job on their own without my intervention.

If you're gonna make this the "Proper" thread, you might want to use "Proper" representation of time, and "Proper" quotes from me, and ... i was unable to find that imposter, so i can only assume you don't know how to "Properly" spell my name. Just "E" will work fine for ya bro.

~E
    BeepBeep!

Ugh! ya got me on that spelling thing there "E" this is my first experience with you in a long while,just silly me typin it how it sounds

But,yea the conversation did feel pretty cold to me,at least till the end when we agreed on 1 or 2 things that were a bit,off topic.

As far as "months" and "weeks" go you seem to misinterperet the begining of the post where i was talking about RKM bringing up the problems there were between Redemption members and tarabot.If that indeed did happen 6 days ago like you are saying in your last post,then i desperately need to get some help because in the past 6 days ive gained MONTHS worth of memories.

About "quoting" you......the person who posted it abviously heard it from SOMEONE,since we were in private tells most of the conversation,i can only think of it being you.I sure as hell didnt have any deep meaningful conversations with your postperson recently.

Another thing.PLEEESE stop acting like you had nothing to do with this coming to the forums.My guildmates already told me that RKM threatened to bring this to the forums the day of the base raid.At the end of our conversation you made it very clear that you would tell your guild what happened and that it would be made known.Im sure its pure coincidence that this fiasco hit the forums very soon after........

Thx for callin me "bro" there at the end of your post.Finally!,startin to loosten up a lil'.
    Keep on walkin that path and I promise to start spellin your name right ~E

Ugh the longer this crap goes on the less i can take it seriously.I hope your feelin the same thing.As always,the offer still stands.Pick your spot,well be there for ya.
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

I'm not acting nor claim to be a part of this coming to forums. I was merely a provider of information between Red and Rk-Mafia through conversations between members of Red and myself.

You don't know what goes on in RK-M chat, just like I don't know what goes on in Red chat. I was asked to get an answer from Red on what they have decided to do with that base. I am not the mastermind behind all of RK-Mafia's direction. I try to keep the peace, and be open-minded to all members' suggestions, which when in conflict are voted upon. I however was there, and provided guidance on the attack, which I saw go down. If I thought Redemption did the right thing I wouldn't have bothered replying to any of this. I don't keep all members of RK-M on a leash, they can post whatever they want, whenever they want. I trust their judgement.

I wouldn't encourage any postings that were untrue, or intended to grief any other players. I didn't encourage this to go public either. I did however know that Whomper saw the same things I saw that night, and is more stubborn and unforgiving than I am. I don't blame him, or anyone else that felt cheated. I did make it clear that the answers that I was seeking would be made known to the guild. I didn't state that I was going to make anything public.

Regarding the beginning of your post, yes I thought u were talking about base. Providing links to other threads and presenting facts of previous actions as grounds for laying the foundation of an argument is not a bad way to begin, if you want to get your point of view across. It's unfortunate you have to live with that monkey on your back for so long, but the fact is it happened, and the poster deemed it relevant information. Just because it is a game doesn't mean I'll forget what went on yesterday or last month when I log on tomorrow.

I have had problems with the way Tarabot worked in the past and the moderators that were involved, and I'm sure some remember the heated arguments that took place. It was enough to drive me on the brink of madness. I didn't choose to take matters into my own hands though, as I knew there would be reprocussions. I took a long break from that place. Last night was the first time back there in a long time, and I didn't have any problems with it, save the fact that there is now a level 150 cap on it.

I did send a /tell to Messman the day of the raid. I didn't get a response back from him until several days after. After sharing my side of the story, coincidentally he steps down, and I am left having to repeat the situation to another. The arguing was getting nasty that day, and it wouldn't surprise me that someone said taking this to forums. I said nothing of the like.

~E
    Last edited by Elektro; Jan 9th, 2003 at 00:48:22.
    BeepBeep!

The Redemption Base (ql 250 that Cyblade is so happy about) Is as Old as NW. Red put that base (ql250) up the first week NW was out and if I recall correctly it was Wolfe and Storms old spot (we all destroyed another base and they reclocated ) . The new Base your argueing about is 1 week oldish .

now then , before you start Flaming Red for haveing a second base i want you to target some other guilds and do a /org info on them . hmmm , i see sevrasl Guilds with 2,3,4,even 5 land control areas. enough said

Get off reds back and get on someone elses. They are more then willing to help every guild out there take a base from Omni , and more then willing to help defend. Thats alot more then alot of other guilds would do .

Re: "Proper"response to RKM

Originally posted by Disciple092

Ask warboc.I was all for bluedawn the day they got that base in BF.

Doh! My name was mentioned in a heated thread.

Hmmm.. With Notum Wars I have learned that mostly every clan org is helpful of every other org. Case in point would be the day my new guild got the base in Belial Forest. Spent two weeks pvp flagged just assisting other clans with attacks and with defending clan bases. When it came down to a base beign available, those peope I'd been alongside for weeks rememebred our sorry pvp-flagged arses helping them.

As for this discussion, no point to it. Work it out in game, work together. RKM needs base? Say it on clan raid chat. We'll certainly help get one. Hell I helped Elektro defend RK-Mafia's abse (was even in his team in 5%) in DAV.... and Elektro had a big IGNORED over his head when I joined team..... Has since been taken off of ignore....
    Warboc - 218 Adv
    President of Defiance