Thread: Crowd Control is Destroying the Game.

Angry Crowd Control is Destroying the Game.

Today I was at an event in Omni-Forest (GM event yes) was hardly any problem with lag, However after about 5 minutes everyone started getting warped here and there by CC, We couldnt attack the special mobs or anything.

This happens 24/7 on the PvP battlefield aswell. To put it simply Funcom has ruined the only thing I still enjoy in AO, PvP. CC needs to be removed and that quick this is getting very annoying.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Yup, I'd rather crash. Take it out please.

Hell, right before this stupid thing got implemented I leard that if i go 800x600 at low detail i have almost no lag at all. Looks like crap, yes. Fun still? yes.

Crowd Control? Looks like crap and isn't fun.

Ive been playing on low res since I got pissed of taking 1 minute to load a PF

funcoms too proud of their broke ass money saving system to turn it off
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

i dont understand why so many people have a problem with crowd control, I lived with this for years in asheron's call.

Through pvp events, dungeons, buying stuff in town, selling in town. A little annoying at times yes. But it helps with lag and usually makes an event more enjoyable for some people.

Although i would love to play without crowd control i can see where funcom is coming from. Just like turbine with asheron's call they wanted the little guys with 56k modems and just the system requirements to play the game to have an enjoyable experience too.

Dont get me wrong, i have a 2.4aghz processor and a geforce ti 4400. I dont get video lag no matter how many people are on my screen, but you have to understand some people just dont have these systems, and for funcom to implement this "feature" it had to have taken time and had to have taken enough complaints for them to put the time in to develope this
    Jamie "Kamaekazae" Rage
    [Enforcer] - [Atrox] - [Rubi-Ka 1]

Rage - Is it in you?
    So excited that i kicked my mom RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Achiever 73% - Killer 66% - Socializer 46% - Explorer 13%