Thread: Has anyone tried these 3D glasses with AO from edimensional. Link in text.

Has anyone tried these 3D glasses with AO from edimensional. Link in text.

http://www.edimensional.com/index.html

I have read alot of good reviews on the glasses. AO is mentioned as one of the games they work well with on their site.

Anyone have any experience with these in general especially in regards to AO.

my video card came with a pair of glasses very similar to those. I used to wear them playing Ao but they gives me a headache.

and you were also told to take small breaks every hour of gameplay but we never followed that advice either
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Actually yes

I was skeptical about it.. but the reviews sounded too good to pass.. so I ordered it and they got here very quickly.. I installed them with no problems well ok.. a quick problem which was resolved by actually reading directions.

But overall.. its friggin amazing looking.. it adds so much depth to AO and most every other 3D based game i've tried it on [ Battlefield 1942, Unreal Tournament, etc.]

The only problem is the spell effects.. sometimes like when you are buffing before a level its a bit too much to take in and sometimes dificult to watch.. but for exploring AO... it makes you want to see the planet all over again.

planet? I thought there were only 4 open zones.

-Omni-1 Entertainment
    -The grid
    -Newland
    -Newland City
    -Broken Shores

am I wrong?

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by xpie post machine™
    planet? I thought there were only 4 open zones.

-Omni-1 Entertainment
    -The grid
    -Newland
    -Newland City
    -Broken Shores

am I wrong?
    Yes.
    You listed 5.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

lol I saw a commercial for those a while back during a late night AO marathon, and I was Laughing my arse off at the ppl in it, but I will take you word that they are cool, I REFUSE to wear glasses hooked to my computer, I am already nirdy enough playin a game 40+ hrs a week glasses will just be icing on the cake!!!!
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

Originally posted by Mharc

Yes.
    You listed 5.
    no offence to the list compiler but
    LMAO

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Originally posted by Immense
    lol I saw a commercial for those a while back during a late night AO marathon, and I was Laughing my arse off at the ppl in it, but I will take you word that they are cool, I REFUSE to wear glasses hooked to my computer, I am already nirdy enough playin a game 40+ hrs a week glasses will just be icing on the cake!!!!
    what he said

sound cool, but if anyone i knew saw me, id never live it down.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

Question my Geforce 2 has the plugin for my glasses but i use a geforce 4 ti now, how do i get to use my glasses now?

Originally posted by Emiko
    Question my Geforce 2 has the plugin for my glasses but i use a geforce 4 ti now, how do i get to use my glasses now?
    Emiko, those 3d glasses that came with your card is Nothing like those edimensional glasses.. those you got are too heavy, ugly and makes people sick.. stay away from those.. And give the others a shot, they are much better!

What's the difference between the glasses from edimensional and the others for example ELSA - only have this german link about the ELSA glasses http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=2085470109

so at eDimensional i pay about 100$ for the glasses, the elsa glasses go for 20$ but using the same 3D technique (shutter technology?)

So where is the point in buying the edimensional glasses ?

Oh and did everyone tried those VFX1/Cybermaxx Helmets in AO ? And are there any new generation VR helmets out there ? Tho i havent found any. Only 3D Shutters, no real VR headsets.

http://www.edimensional.com/chair.html

you gotta have that too.

3D imagery and a chair that vibrates...Wow, the possibilities are endless...

me: Kupotek, go shoot some leets for me
    me: YES! Raise your init and shoot faster! WOOT!
    me: Kupo, now fling, FLINGSHOT FOR ME! YES YES YES!!!
    Kupotek: !!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

LMAO
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

i assume you should not use a flashpoint when using that chair - it might blow up.

I actually saw that numerical error while I was typing the post.

couldn't be arsed to change it though.

*runs off*

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by Jannerik
    i assume you should not use a flashpoint when using that chair - it might blow up.
    And if it doesn't, it'll leave both male and female players smiling for weeks.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    http://www.edimensional.com/chair.html

you gotta have that too.

LMFAO!!!
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things