Thread: Unionize teh new stims!

Unionize teh new stims!

I do not have unlimited space in my inventory, and I certainly dont need 6 items to be able to replenish my hp and nano, break roots, break slows and remove drains. Make the three new stims (break root, slow and remove hostile nanos) into 1 special stim.

As it is now, it makes me speculate WHY FC has chosen to make it this way? Is it because they want to give the player the most trouble possible? I know it is a stupid question, but making 3 seperate stims like this is equally stupid - and imo pointless! It doesnt serve any purpose.
    "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

I agree even if I had to pay twice the combined cost for the stims it would be worth it to save inventory space. I would also like to be able to stack the damn things.
    Active Characters consist of.

Wingto proud to be a member of The Dojo
    Doktaw stunned to be a member of Friends of The Dojo

Inactive Chars consist of

Severena happy to be a member of Friends of The Dojo
    Shackira a proud member of The Sentinals =TDF=
    All on Rimor

Then dont carry them, if being prepared for uncertainties isnt your style then dont carry them.

Not all equipment can be combined, would you want your aspirin, combined with your morpine or sulpher powder?

Jagdtyger (172 adv)
    Vampiira (150 tra)

Originally posted by JagdTyger
    [Bwould you want your aspirin, combined with your morpine or sulpher powder?[/B]

HELL YEAH GIRL!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

HELL YEAH GIRL!
    Too.. much..... cut.. out.. teh CAPS. kthx

~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio

Too.. much..... cut.. out.. teh CAPS. kthx

~Chris
    You just want my love and affection mega. I see you following me around looking at my butt
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

lol @ thedeacon... again

But yea seems kinda strange to have a seperate stim for everything.. i mean i am running out of room for my swim stims...
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open