Thread: make us grid into BS at the end of the bridge

make us grid into BS at the end of the bridge

would love it just like what happend outside tir,

in bs i allways fall in the water im sure im not the only one
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Bump !

Bridge + lag = cold water.

Nah, why to be shy, made grid exit right at steps. May be even at Save terminal, but at steps will be ok too.
    SAVE LEETS!

I think it is fine where it is.... it only takes a few seconds to swim to the shore anyway.. if ya dont wanna swim so much, cast swimming expertise before ya go into the grid.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

I fell in today because of the lag on my way to a mission. My group was asking what was keeping me. "Technical Difficulties"

I'd be very happy to come out of the grid in a slightly different spot... or they might make it easier and just drop us into the water to begin with. At least then I'd be closer to the ramp to get out...
    Krillix - Adventurer, Level 144 [main]
    Nalanya - Doctor, Level 120
    Phynexx - Shade, Level 24

I'm not a n00b. I have only a handful of posts because I only post to temporary forums.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    -- Herm Albright

bump
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Make us spawn at random in Home East/west

I know there aint any zone where this is the case but i guess it could dramaticly decrease the time u need to zone to BS...
    There are so many ppl zonin to BS that right at the grid term u needs a LOT of time to move/buff/yalm etc...
    Im sure im not the only one that is terribly laggin when zonin to BS (im not bout 10sec lag more like 2-3min...)

Random spawn in Home would maybe solve that problem.

Its just a though...

greetings,

thel

*BUMP*

I like swimming, they didnt give us ADVs a green swim skill to see it goto waste by moving the grid term!

Adds to the excitement, and teaming would get boring if you cant make fun of the one team member that fell in the water on each mission run.

Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

Or yalm, parrot, or QW as soo as you're out of the grid :)

(Advs and MPs have still their fair chance of embarrassingly fall into the water if they forget Parrot/QW - I verified that personally :p)