Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screenshot Competition 5

Screenshot Competition 5

Okay i wasnt able to give prizes for the last competition cos well.. I got addicted to leet treats, and well, yea it wasn't pretty.. but I'm MUCH better NOW!!!

Anyways....

This screenshot is a fun one! Take a screenshot of the funniest most interesting mission description you can find, crop it down, and post it as a jpg ( smaller filesize ) and you can win 5MILLION CREDITS!

Here is my example:

http://ao.kupotek.com/scr/funny.jpg

have fun !

This contest ends Friday January 10th, 2002 at 8 pm EST

Two that made me laugh..

Great idea on the contest.. can't wait to see everyone's entry!

http://www.mockers.net/mission.JPG
    http://www.mockers.net/mission2.JPG
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

If I'm the only one to submit does that mean I win?
    GridStream
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3

Looks that way... I haven't done many missions recently so haven't seen anything out of the ordinary...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

missions have descriptions??

/me searches for another tab on clicksaver.
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Sorry no one won due to lack of interest.

arf! I was interested, I just didn't come across anything cool in the missions descriptions yet
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

That's not fair to those of us who did submit. You didn't post a disclaimer in your original post that said there had to be a min # of submitters.

DO OVER!
    GridStream

Im working on something that will hopefully grab more interest!! So stay tuned!!

hehe

totaly awesome roboka!!!
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

You don't play fair. I think Roboka should win.. I won't participate in any further contests.. Not a huge deal, just no disclaimer therefor backing out of it isn't right, especially with it being so public. Roboka, I'll give you $$ for this contest. Contact me in game.
    Last edited by Tristalyn; Jan 11th, 2003 at 15:06:12.
    GridStream

Talking

lol roboka!
    did you wait there?

I don't want nor expected to win since i cheated. I'm just glad somebody noticed.
    Thanks Ravoid and ShadowLander
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

I noticed but thought it was too cute to say anything. Creativity is king

I noticed as well, but it was so well done and absolutaly hilarious that I feel it SHOULD have won.
    GridStream

omg tristybear! you're straight up getting mean! Be nice to my kupobear or I shall spank j00!

MMmmRMRrRRrrrooOOOoo0000WwwwwWWrrRRRRr

Tristy takes her contest seriously damnit! Don't make her open up a can of whupass on anyone...although a fight between two gorgeous women....

I really forgot the point I was trying to make. Please, by all means, let's have us a catfight!!!!!

*hops about happily daydreaming of baby Leets and baby Tarasques playing together outside Newland City,.....*

ah , good times

I wasn't being mean at all. I felt it was done unfairly, I have a right to state such. That'd be like me saying .. (and I know this is over-dramatic) I have gaIV to give away if someone can come up with the most creative new phrase Funcom should have leets say.. get two responses and say "sorry, contest canceled due to lack of interest" .. Those people would be very upset It all comes down to personal views and opinions.. It doesn't matter, it's only 5mil but I thought the guy's entry was good damnit.
    GridStream

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast