Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redemption stole our base

Whatever "evils" are percieved as being committed on either side of this conflict, just remember we do not have Webmd on our side Nothing that has transpired comes even close to what he did.

So.. chill and enjoy these jummy sammich's
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

We still arguing this damn subject still?

Damn, get a life Elektro.

As for the rest of RKM, if you guys need a base that bad Red will go help get some omni land somewhere.

Don't know what the big fuss is. Red was there first, on alts, for 51 minutes prior to Untouchables. Nuff said.

You need a base? Ok, lets go get you one and shut the hell up already.

So pathetic.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Cyblade7 - That's a typical response I'd expect to hear from someone I gave a warning to when they were a member of RK-Mafia for their unacceptable behavior. You chose to leave, rather than step up and be a man about it. Some things and some people never change.

I have some friends in Red, and I believe there are still some good people in it. But there are several such as yourself who show no respect for others.

Cold- The piece of information to end this will never come to be. Registers and Logs mean nothing as long as I can attack a base all day with my engie's pet and it never gets logged anywhere.

What I can say is that I had already been 2 trips to the reclaim by the time you guys got there
    You didn't even know who "us guys" were until you read this thread. You kept saying RK-M this and RK-M that... Well, there were other orgs that showed up to help via our messages in nwchat... OUR raid was a multi-org effort, Tort claims "We didn't need any help"... so any other org message attack I can assume was on our behalf, unless otherwise pointed out.

~E
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!

Just cause you're both clan doesnt mean you have to let them steal your base. If you think its your, take it back. You are obviously willing to talk bad about them all over the forums so do something about it instead of arguing a moot point. If you arent willing to do that why should anyone care? Or if you are too clan sensitive hire some neutrals or omni to do it for you.

You didn't even know who "us guys" were until you read this thread. You kept saying RK-M this and RK-M that... Well, there were other orgs that showed up to help via our messages in nwchat... OUR raid was a multi-org effort, Tort claims "We didn't need any help"... so any other org message attack I can assume was on our behalf, unless otherwise pointed out.

talk about attitudes. So because you had others there to help means it should be your base ? Just because you arent powerfull enough to take a base alone ? I think you need a reality check.

Cyblade7 - That's a typical response I'd expect to hear from someone I gave a warning to when they were a member of RK-Mafia for their unacceptable behavior. You chose to leave, rather than step up and be a man about it. Some things and some people never change.
    Dude , Dont ever Insult Cyblade like that again. Cyblade is more a man then you and your whole guild put toghter will ever be. Once again i think you need either 1 of 2 things: A reality check or find out what it means to be a "real man"

Red says they left the guild with their low lvl alts so that they wouldnt enter a state of war , which is excatly what me and sevral others advised them to do . Stick that in your pipe and smoke it :P

Asmoran : Does NWchat log every little detail ? such as the disabling of the sheild by unguilded toons ?

and for my last bit of rambling : Its only a game , If you cant seperate that from reality then you need to visit Here

"Just because you arent powerfull enough to take a base alone ?"

You are saying that you don't need anyones help with that comment. You asked for help with a 200 tower and we came. You asked for help in defending a 250 tower and we came more than once. Don't make it out as if Red is that great of an org that doesn't need anything from anyone. You will only polarize yourselves further from other orgs.

Cold went to the reclaim twice he says. K, lets say that's true. So it took a supposed 50 minutes and two deaths to get to where that base looked like when we arrived which was practically untouched. If true, you would never have been able to take the base all by yourselves within the time limit. I am stating this not for any claim to the land but to show again that Red isn't everything you seem to think it is.

Still some questions that are in my mind.

Where is the Redemption disabled shields message?
    It was there.

Who was the person who claimed there was a raffle?
    It never happened.

When were you actually first on the scene?
    Still in dispute as I still have not found someone who can independently tell me an answer.

Why do you keep showing that stupid link?

I won't engage your other trollish comments directly. I don't think E should have said that about Cyblade just as you should have kept your own trap shut. What you did was insult everyone within our org something that I did not do to Redemption.

I do know why I posted this thread whether I was right or wrong (still not satisfied with the answers here) and there is still some things not clicking into place. I think all here can see the type of responses that we received that night as demonstrated by what was written. These are the same attitudes and actions we received within the game that night from your org. This is why I waited for your prez to answer.

Me, me, me. well it's all yours, yours, yours, just don't ever come to the rest of us, us, us.

Bye, bye, bye.... (god I hate that song)

Originally posted by Brutal Truuth

Asmoran : Does NWchat log every little detail ? such as the disabling of the sheild by unguilded toons ?
    Nwchat logs everything it sees. The issue is that it is only a chat server client, so all it can see are messages that are sent through chat. Specifically, this includes private and group messages (e.g. All Towers).

Shield disabler messages aren't sent to All Towers, so the bot doesn't receive them. As I understand it, those messages are only sent to the players in the LCA, and not through the chat server.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Personally I am not taking "sides" in this interesting discussion, I am just following the story. However, comments like this:
    Dude , Dont ever Insult Cyblade like that again. Cyblade is more a man then you and your whole guild put toghter will ever be. Once again i think you need either 1 of 2 things: A reality check or find out what it means to be a "real man"
    should be kept off the boards. Brutal Truuth, I think you have an apology to make.

/me witholds Brutals sammich's until the apology is made
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

/me witholds Brutals sammich's until the apology is made
    Guess you will have extra sammichs for quite awhile. If i have to apologize for defending a friend then whats the point in defending them ?

You chose to leave, rather than step up and be a man about it
    and you are being hypocritical . How can you say i should apologize for my statment when Elektro made the same one ? Is he better then me ? does he pay more/less per month for his subscription ? Is he a saint ?

/me forms a KT to take the sammich's

and FYI , Im not redemption so dont hold it against them , just coming to the defense of a long time friend .

Originally posted by Elektro

I have some friends in Red, and I believe there are still some good people in it. But there are several such as yourself who show no respect for others.

Cold- The piece of information to end this will never come to be. Registers and Logs mean nothing as long as I can attack a base all day with my engie's pet and it never gets logged anywhere.

~E
    Eh?

You are mistaken, I was never in RKM. Never. I've been in 4 guilds total, Eye of the Nexsus (n00bie lvl), Opposing Force (mid lvl), StormWatch, and Redemption.

So you like to accuse ppl without checking or getting the facts straight? Tells a lot about your self.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Brutal Truuth
    Guess you will have extra sammichs for quite awhile. If i have to apologize for defending a friend then whats the point in defending them ?
    No, I suggested you apologise for the blatantly personal, rude and slanderous remark you made. I am sure you are much more mature than that comment makes you out to be.

I have nothing against you defending your friend. I respect you for wanting to defend your friend. All I am doing is suggesting you went the wrong way about it, therefore the end result was not as good as it could be
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

i just saw this post and i saw my name mentioned

RDP had planned this attack for 18 hours i was on my alt and RDP where gonna take the base with no help from NWchat
    when did it become a rule i had to "announce it to NW"

my grats to red was sarcasm my idea to solve it was to give to a guild with no spot at all but redemption didnt wanna listen

anyhoot we still need a spot badly hehe 200+

The point with NWchat is not that anyone has to use it to announce attacks. No one said a word about any attack on the base that was underway after we stated we were heading out there. Instead, we formed up people and went there with the intention of taking the base for RKM. There were many high level players in Red who had access to the channel at the time.

If I had a base that I knew would go to 25 percent due to the shields being disabled I would be on the channel listening in for a counter attack, ready to call people out if needed.

All that needed was someone in Red saying:
    "We are already attacking the base."

Our attack would then called off. This post would never have happened.

The fact that there was many high level Red there on the scene, there was a Red at war message. (which many saw just prior to us moving out), as well as what happened after the battle added up to the things stated within my post.

From my perspective it was exacly what happened. be it right or wrong. This is how I saw it. Some mistruths stated here like a raffle Red won, or there was no Red at war message then added even more fuel to the fire and took this post further down the road.

So that there are no questions regarding Nwchat...

Nwchat exists to:

1. Provide a (relatively) secure chat with access control by organization userlists.
    2. Provide a relay of All Towers so that people know who is under attack and when (it really annoys me that only organization leaders get this, and our organization bot does the same thing (which is why it's currently the President of SF)).
    3. Provide me with a log of All Towers so I can keep track of what's going on in the world.
    4. When it's done, provide a relay to my orgbot (and potentially others) so that I can demote my orgbot back to applicant.

It is oriented toward high level PvP (150+). I honestly couldn't care less about PvP below 150.

There are no rules or regulations here... it is an entirely neutral environment.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123