Thread: Warning! Warning! READ

Exclamation Warning! Warning! READ

Btw, keep this up top so funcom reads it,

Hey guys! its late were i live and im bored. Heres what this is about. We give hundreds of ideas a week about future patch wants, some major important ones, but funcom mostly seems to pick the crap ones! (no offense some were good).

I've been looking through some post, not all mind u, And i think i got some major proffesion patch wants, those that i dont know and just said something i will put a * before the proffesion name.

Traders: Give them better trade skills and some uba trader only shotty that does good dmg and keep as and fs (hope this gets them happy at me).

Meta-pych: Hmm. how about some hp, and a few defense nanos, oh yeah, make the heal pets heal more and make the mez meatball do something. (some one said give us a nano that makes the atack pet blow up when we die, kinda cool)

Adventurer: How about some root breaker nanos (suggested in adv bords) and how about a few good pistols? BBI's are good but they need new ones!

Agent: *posted by Magnuz* Agent has no real unique skills! only concel/perception is dark green, nothing eles! give agents some good skills in nanos or something, also raise aim shot recharge.

Bureaucrat: Level% component in single/area mez/snare/roots. - The added level% compoentnt to the defense of those nanos has made it very ineffective for mid level players, so maybe lower them, also, crat pets need a new look.... all they do is get taller... and their body guard form has big hips. ugly..

Doctor: HoT's cost to much in NCU. (posted by Letah) The DoT "Rampant Decay" is intended to do 20 hits of 174 damage over 1 minute. However, the ticks are 6 seconds apart, when they should be 3. This means that it only ever gets through 10 ticks, with a total damage of 1740. Compared to the DoTs directly before (All-Consuming Toxin - 3150 damage) and afterwards (Morgue Longings - 3790 damage) it is clear that there is a problem. Halving the tick delay to 3s will allow the DoT to get in all 20 ticks before it times out, thus letting it do a total of 3480 damage... which is in scale with the other two Addition: Acidic Lesions has its attack and recharge delays inverted.

Enforcer: Looked at enforcer form, main issue seems to be aggroign and holding aggros. If u have something to add go ahead.

Engineer: Pet pathing, they get stuck way to much, give engines some decent wepond skills.

*Fixerkay..... hard to find here.... some fixers will have to add in here but um, change GA mc nano skill since thats the only item its good for, um...... lower gamma duel wield regs.

Martial Artist: first their dmg sucked, then u made it better, then u lower it again, then u half crits...... stop nerfing them! give them back some dmg and lower nano cost for their heals.

Nano-Technician: K, this is a big one, posted by Drabin.
    1. Multiple nano attack bars when attacking outdoor mobs. Sometimes up to 5 attack bars.
    2. When attack bars are up, sometimes you get a "busy" message and cannot attack anymore until it clears.
    3. Lag causes nukes to be aborted, some nukes not to work at all, and does not give NTs the ability to be viable as weapon users have a severe advantage due to automatic adjustment of att/rec and fire during lag.
    4. Blackholes are still existant.
    5. Counters are very high (in loopholes) in certain combat situations and are only fixed when the mob is physically taking damage, the mob moves, and/or the NT moves. It appears to be coordinate or sync related.
    6. Fumbles are very persistent in combat. The relation for fumbles is not 3% and needs to be addressed. Please check and recheck the 3% coding and maybe even lower it to 1% for testing purposes.
    7. Calms have the following problems:
    -a.(Mobs calmed that have not yet aggroed will aggro after calm has been successfully executed on them and you will receive an attack message up to x amount of rooms away)
    -b.(Mobs get extra attacks in once calm is successful - this may be a sync problem)
    -c.(Mobs chain counter calms more than any other nano.)
    -d.(Stun nukes and Calms run on the same line so you are not able to calm them. This is a problem if multiple NTs are present and you need to calm to get aggro off of you.)
    -e.(Multiple NTs casting calms will bug the calm and the mob will appear to be calmed but instead is just rooted and can continue to attack. - Note: this also happens when used with other calm lines like those of Crats, etc.)
    8. When layers runs off on a DoT, i.e. poison dot that does 315 damage (when the absorption has run out you take double damage so 630 in this case).
    9. Internal Combustion nano shows incorrect upload requirements (matter meta) but shows correct use requirements (matter creation). Please fix this.
    10. If you try to override a lower HE with a higher HE, the NCU is calculated against the lower HE and if you don't have enough available NCU you have to then cancel the lower HE to get the new one to work. It should just override the lower HE counting that NCU in the total.
    11. Casting Animation interferes with normal recharge time. It should not affect recharge at all.
    12. When nuking and a fumble occurs, taunt is still calculated with nanos like IEF, etc.
    All i can say is fix some of this lol.

Soldires: pre-175 soldiers are lagging way behind in damage. three missions yesterday. i was outdamaged by DOUBLE by ma's and fixers. this is just not right. there are no viable 100% assault rifles for us >175 crowd. it sucks. i am not asking for godly weapons. just give us something that is not the 66/33 CRAP. Something to make us decent damage dealers. [posted by Ravenmad]

Okay those are some of the main issues i found with the proffes. Cz please read this and any others that people put down, and try to have the FC team fix some.

Sorry guys, i know i could have done better, i dont like people being mad at me so i made this, if i made people mad still by not putting some stuff down then im sorry, Okay? yes im sorry, going away now. tired, sleepy. post comments and keep this thing up top.
    Yes i live in alaska, No i dont live in an igloo, yes i have cable!

Question HPs for MP and NT?

Ok here is a thought i have..

If you increase the HP on the NT and MP profession (or any other profession in the game) you will probably get complaining and whining from the enforcers again, complaining about low HPs.. Then after the enforcers have theyre HPs increased again, the NTs and MPs (and other profs go whining again.. At the very end, every prof will start at 10.000 HP and 5000 AC.. woo.. Good idea to increase the HP on profs just because people whine for it =)

I play a lvl 106 NT and i don't find the low HP troubleing.. Sure sometimes it's annoying to die from doors blasting in my face, but that's the life of the NT.. I don't goto FC whining about more HPs now do i? =)

Well, live long and prospher! (or something like that) PEACE OUT

Post side note

These are some ideas i found on the various proffesion forums. If you find some incorect or want to add some, then just simply list them. Thank you.
    Yes i live in alaska, No i dont live in an igloo, yes i have cable!

if you want hp play a atrox breed. Oh and there are atrox docs out there and they do very well! I also know a NT trox she is lvl80ish atm but she do very well too.

I think the HP/Nano etc. on breeds are good. If you want big HP then play atrox - if you want big nano pool and able to cast better nanos then play nano breed. If you want the middle of both then play solitus or opifex.

Breed caps:

->str/agi/sta/int/sen/psy

Solitus: 472/480/480/480/480/480 middle value: ~478
    Nano: 464/464/448/512/480/512 middle value: 480
    Opifex: 464/544/480/464/512/448 middle value: ~485
    Atrox: 512/480/512/400/400/400 middle value: ~450

I think the big HP Bonus the atrox breed has is only fair!
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

I dont mind if other profs gets more cool stuff.
    AS LONG as Im as a soldier doesnt get too far behind.

And atm, soldiers are gimps. We are like a bloody middle prof, we are descent at nano skills, descent dmg.
    We have our alpha so I can camp Kaehler for the rest of my AO time. Wo ho!

lvl 180 now, at this time NT´s have a weap + their nanos.
    Blah wont whine anymore.

Happy hunting!
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

Hmm...
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your effort, but I don't think this list is very concise, correct or balanced...
    Uber shotgun for traders? I think I can speak even for traders when I say this is hardly needed...
    Agent has no real unique skill? Excuse me... agent has nearly all unique skills in the form of FP.
    Exploding pets for MPs? Nahh...

I don't think this kind of post helps. Better let the professionals or others intimately familiar with a profession address their issues than compile a semi-random list of problems. It only adds to the clutter, especially with a topic like that.

I know you're only trying to help and please don't consider this a flame. It's not intended as such. But I think there are better ways to bring profession-specific issues to the devs' attention.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

i totally agree

i just thought id just say good work..!! i think u have got a lot of the things all professions need especially the trader shotty (trader only) and the agent needing some unique skills (as in no one else has... NOT fp/ap/mp which totally sucks)... they could also do with a gun with higher low end damage...make it equal perception/rifle skills so u dont get doc twinks using them
    hmmm maybe make the meta pet heal faster instead of more
    ma's fix em and leave em alone.. nothing worse than having an uber char change to nerfed madness on a daily basis...... almost so fix em and if they end up too good.. then leave em
    wow never played an nt never knew they were so screwed...

anyways good job hope someone will give us what we need instead of stuff thats not needed