Thread: Store rotation.

Store rotation.

I was just running around looking for a ql140+ dodging cluster, when I noticed that the stores doesn't rotate very well. Currently I find the same QL of these implants both in east. supperior and south supperior in trade. Specifically ql 74 and ql 86. I have checked at both floors and they carry the same clusters on all four locations...

Could someone at FC please look at it?

you only tried 2 shops??

Sometimes (not always) the upstairs and downstaris machines are the same stock, but it's worth checking..
    Find a sup shop a bit off the beaten track, makesure no one is in it, then camp it. They reset every 2 mins if no one is in them, so you just have to run in, check, run out, wait 2 mins, wipe hands on pants and repeat.
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Thanks for info. Finding a general supperior store off the beaten track can be a bit hard. Usually I go to the east/south trade supps. The one in newland and the one in 20k.

I still think they should have fixed the thing where you find the same QL clusters both up and down in the same store.