Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Clannet System (Tweek Meating) Saturday

Ok let's say i'm paranoid

So how can i trust number who came from Marlark a clannet host ?????

Ok now i'm not anymore paranoid, i think there were less cheat in loot and roll since the team loot message.
    But if there is no cheat why can't they make what i said
    Maybe there is a good reason, i wait for it

As i told flojojojo erlier today when we had a litle chat regarding the meeting that became a flame war in gigantic propotions. I told him that i had a list fairly long that we never got to talk about on that meeting regarding sugestions people have done on the webboards ..like maybe changing lvl limit or add a verification command to clannet... I have already had that on the table that labrutte asked about and i have informed some people that have brought it up that we cant use helpbot as number roller. The reasons is many mostly instability. The track record on helpbot staying alive or even working is not very impressive.

And adding parse code to the bot require some detection code in chat lines and disregarding when it is command code. Well todo that we will slow down the bot to such a extent it would be impossible to work good and the bigest problem is that you may not get a reply from helpbot even and what happen then well we have a ****ed up roll without a rollback function due to hosts are not supposed to be able to have commands that is possible to surcomvent the system based on their own interests.

The disadvantages by using helbot or external bots for number rolling was alot longer then advantages.

That is why it will never be a external number roller in clannet.

But as i have said regarding the verification command is that it is a false sense of security. But that sugestion was gonna be talked about on the meeting but never got to that or the rest of the sugestions due to the heavy flame war.

// Marlark

Ok thx Marlark for your reply

Originally posted by Loxxie
    So sorry Elbo, Outcasts is more then capable of taking on the harder NPC mobs. My point was that there are alot of little guilds that don't get a chance to do the harder mobs, we just want to help them thats all.

Sarcasm is comical at times old timer, but usually when you over cook something it burns and burnt food is just kinda down right ****ty ^^
    Thanks for the in game message saying :

'I wont be helping you with any mobs or asking any of my members to help. I think your snide comments are the forums are a little to much, but hey, yer entitled to your opinion.'

BTW: My wife cooks I don't.

You can write me off as a friend if you wish. Thats up to you. I've helped your guild just a few days ago get the Mesh off DS. I will help my friends (Ionic13 for instance) when they call. To bad you couldnt see your real friends.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

O BTW i feel realy offended that people would even bring acusations regarding fixed rolles.

I have dedicated my time on gameplay and make RK2 as fun as possible and all i get in return from some is ****. Well there is atleast people in Rimor that know me well enouph to know all the time and effort i have put into the game to benefit us all.

I have been told that i am prolly the most honest person in AO and im a humble person by nature and i thank the people that say that.

So even attacking my integrety is a slap in the face!!

Have a nice day,
    Marlark

Re: sigh

At least we agree on something Loxxie, you don't know me and I don't know you. I'm just one of the 50 or so people you and Skulldawg and pals stole that Robust Backpack from. First impressions are a *****. Did you expect us to all think you are a saint?
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Thank you Marlark for makin the "Clannet" bot..

IT ROXXOR!!

And to none belivers who would you trust? FunCOm? who "always" gives us what they promises..

You all should /bow too Marlark for his good work with clannet
    and he even do this for FREE!

/me bows to Marlark

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

Re: Re: sigh

Originally posted by Thromp
    At least we agree on something Loxxie, you don't know me and I don't know you. I'm just one of the 50 or so people you and Skulldawg and pals stole that Robust Backpack from. First impressions are a *****. Did you expect us to all think you are a saint?
    Sorry to burst your bobble dude,
    I dunno about Loxxie and my fellow guildies, but I simply don't play this game to impress you.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Plz don't forgot that we never asked to ban clannet from T you can continue to use it in T1 and T2

We can use it at T1, T2 and T3
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Lol yes and it's a good thing that you continue to use clannet for your OD team

What else would I do, for me to use clannet for T1 and T2 and then join a damage team and not share the loot with the guys that helped killed T1 and T2 wouldn't be right from my way of thinking. Not that anyone would want my gimp behind in a dmg team
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

without clannet we wouldn't have 100% of the tara1's, nor 100% of the tara2's, nor 100% of the tara3's. Which is why most of us feel that tara 3 should be clannet, and not a damage team that's taking advantage of all the work clannet and all the clanners put in that's keeping the omni's away. *shrug*
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Sredni, clannet people can leave T3 so nemesis will not taking advantage of the work you make in camelot

Originally posted by Sredni
    without clannet we wouldn't have 100% of the tara1's, nor 100% of the tara2's, nor 100% of the tara3's. Which is why most of us feel that tara 3 should be clannet, and not a damage team that's taking advantage of all the work clannet and all the clanners put in that's keeping the omni's away. *shrug*
    The thing was that clannet agreed for T3 to be dmg teams.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by labrutte
    Sredni, clannet people can leave T3 so nemesis will not taking advantage of the work you make in camelot

LOL.. so Nemesis can get 1 Tara and rest of all rimors guilds can have 2 others??

WOW.. that's greeeeedy!! take a look how many ppl play this game.. we are not just 3-5 guild here...

SHARE!! Not all are DMG dealers..

+ + + many alts

Originally posted by LordCohnKraD

LOL.. so Nemesis can get 1 Tara and rest of all rimors guilds can have 2 others??

WOW.. that's greeeeedy!! take a look how many ppl play this game.. we are not just 3-5 guild here...

SHARE!! Not all are DMG dealers..
    Do you know what is a Damage team??
    Dmg team isn t Nemesis,it s a group of players That unite their force to make a maximum possible Dmg on a NpCs with the goal to do more damage then others players doing same.

Lol Lol Lol,who s greedy??
    The one who post that clannet is fair system,system create to fight against "Noobs players" like u call them cause they don t play AO same time but u....
    And Now u come and start to look on how many ppls playing this game,LMAO that s so funny...
    if u really care about peoples playing that game,then Clannet should be modified to make it fair for All.not only for the group of players who play 10+hours a day.
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

LOL i now what dmg team are.. /me points out.. WHY DO YOU THINK I CARE! about it beein not fair.?? (and so are many else)

well dodge.. i only saw Nem arguing/whining about "clannet" not good enough...

wtf you talkin about.. "noob" just because you been more than me at tara... ahhh why do i care.. you nothing to me!
    it's just a game.. and i play this game alot.. don't consider myself noob just because i don't like what Nem's guild are doing..

edit: forgot to point out look at our reg dates.. (noob) lol
    and i even started playing before i regged in forum.
    Last edited by Cohn; Jan 16th, 2003 at 16:05:42.

+ + + many alts

Lord if you read carefully (may be hard for you it seems, ask your mother to help) all this post and the other one about T problem you will see that nemesis is just not here to whine but we try to improve clannet, some of us (and some outside nemesis) post good improvement to the clannet system.
    But there was never a reply about it, it's like at the meeting, clannet is wonderful and nothing will be make to change it.

I'm really sorry but some think it's wrong, clannet is really good but can be and must be improve (at least the rules in T raid with clannet).

lol brutte if you wake up ur eyes you can see i have been here from start.. daaah..

whining is about you want 1 dragon for yourselves.. rem the rest of us is still in "Clannet" so it seems..

also you talk about improvement.. why don't you make the tools then.. what exactly do you have problems with? the same thing you stated earlier.. about you cannot verify the rolls... well open you eyes kiddo!!.. "clannet says out who is winner and the picked nr and everything what is the PROBLEM?? what improvment is needed u think.. ? if it's good i think it will be improved if pos.

+ + + many alts

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast