Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Clannet System (Tweek Meating) Saturday

Originally posted by Labrutte2
    Thatone it seems that you are making all you can to not understand ........
    I will not explain my problem with the verify options cause i'm sure all people have already understand, you are the only one to stay blind it seems

Johnthgalt your best chance to get a robust is to join nemesis i think (btw i'm only a poor member and maybe our leaders won't accept you)
    That comment was a bit tonge in cheek Labrutte2 (I have a good relationship with Qwerty1 and many other nemesis members); I really want to hear from loxxi on this issue because she made a very strong statement and I want to know if she and nemesis will truely stand behind it.

But I do feel I personally got really screwed in this whole mess because I'd been saving my points for a long while to roll on a robust backpack (and I was at the raid where one dropped but some nemesis people didn't want to roll the loot).
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Hmmm excuse the poor french that i'm but i don't understand "a bit tonge in cheek"

And there is many nemesis including me who have points in clannet

I know what we do in T3 is not really fair for most of the players who count on clannet to get some loot. So for these one we are the Evil cause we took them 1/3 of their chance to get loot....
    Be happy you always have 2/3 chances

Hmmm excuse the poor french that i'm but i don't understand "a bit tonge in cheek"

And there is many nemesis including me who have points in clannet

I know what we do in T3 is not really fair for most of the players who count on clannet to get some loot. So for these one we are the Evil cause we took them 1/3 of their chance to get loot....
    Be happy you always have 2/3 chances
    LOL... so what you are saying is 1 tara is for nemesis and the other 2 is for clannet??

GREEDY!

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

Labrutte I want you to explain why Helpbot is better than clannet, because so far you have yet to offer any real reasons. You just keep insisting that is is safe and secure and that clannet is being tampered with, although you have no evidence to support this, no numbers of rolls won by clannet admins and 'friends' to back up your statements, nothing. If you can't explain yourself then how can we take your points seriously?

imagine the lag helpbot would get if all was to verify with helpbot as well... and even with all lower lvl wanna check something helpbot knows

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

I know.. I'll run a verifybot... yeah and have it invite itself to clannet yeah yeah.. then anytime the word robust is mentioned I'll have it select 'Elbo'.

yeah yeah.. oh yeah

Of course someone at funcom can easily setup a verifybot and run it as a *****ING SERVICE TO ITS CUSTOMERS WHO NEED A 3RD PARTY in order to to stop the FREAKS who scream its rigged every time they lose like _______ (Insert your FREAK name here if you think the bot isnt right and it pulls friends numbers ahead of yours and you have proof. If you do have proof include your proof ya big fat babies.)

HEHEHEHE oh I feel much better now.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

bump for that Elbo.

Re: OMG

Originally posted by Loxxie

I made it very clear that Nemesis will help ANYbody ANYguild that needs help with harder mobs that can not do this for themself, they need only ask and we will help them get items they to deserve to have, and they dont' have to go to 100 tara raids to get it.
    Hey loxxie setup a time for your guild to meet me at The One. I need the Tech Body Armor it drops for engi's.

Thanks in advance. Msg me when you have the team(s) setup.

Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Originally posted by Thatone
    Labrutte I want you to explain why Helpbot is better than clannet, because so far you have yet to offer any real reasons. You just keep insisting that is is safe and secure and that clannet is being tampered with, although you have no evidence to support this, no numbers of rolls won by clannet admins and 'friends' to back up your statements, nothing. If you can't explain yourself then how can we take your points seriously?
    He can't do that. It would show his close communication to his dog who tells him who he has to kill....

Edit: Please please someone tell me if they understood that joke...

Originally posted by Elbo

He can't do that. It would show his close communication to his dog who tells him who he has to kill....

Edit: Please please someone tell me if they understood that joke...
    this is the one of the ONLY things on the forums (or in game) that really made me LOL.

Re: Re: OMG

Originally posted by Elbo

Hey loxxie setup a time for your guild to meet me at The One. I need the Tech Body Armor it drops for engi's.

Thanks in advance. Msg me when you have the team(s) setup.
    Oh and Loxxie, I need a Notum Tank and Azure gloves, legs and helm from Ian Warr and crew. Please send me a /tell when you have your teams set up to kill for me. Thanks so much for your generous offer.

Love, lewt and lemondrops,
    -Thromp
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

So sorry Elbo, Outcasts is more then capable of taking on the harder NPC mobs. My point was that there are alot of little guilds that don't get a chance to do the harder mobs, we just want to help them thats all.

Sarcasm is comical at times old timer, but usually when you over cook something it burns and burnt food is just kinda down right ****ty ^^

Put that on your christmas list Thromp, maybe next year we might see you wearing it. *insert sarcastic look*

My my just because certain others are not willing to help one another, lets not pick apart those that are =)

Thatone will you never understand that i want a roll system with a verify option and who was not made by one of the host .....
    Is it so hard to understand ?

Even if the new system may be used to cheat why the host don't want to do that ?

Lord btw if the lag is your only reason to think verify is stupid get a brain plz.

This cracks me up, you have no idea how amused I am right now. You don't get it do you Loxxie? What you are trying to do at Tara is screwing the little guy, the individuals who have no guild or a small guild. Anyone 140+ can come to Tara, join clannet and have the same shot as anyone else at loot. If you are successful at turning Tara into damage teams you'll make it so that just the highest level people already wearing the best equipment and best weapons who are in the biggest guild will have a shot a stockpiling more lewt.

There is a lot of resentment towards Nemisis right now so you posted your supposed offer for a nice little PR show. I seriously doubt you guys are gunna go tackle any uber mobs and had the loot over to poor little Jimmy Imagimp when you just ensured that he had no shot at Tara loot moments earlier.

There are a some good people in Nemisis, it's too bad that 6 - 12 of you, mainly you Loxxie are making them look so bad.

Red face

Thatone will you never understand that i want a roll system with a verify option and who was not made by one of the host .....
    Is it so hard to understand ?

Even if the new system may be used to cheat why the host don't want to do that ?

Lord btw if the lag is your only reason to think verify is stupid get a brain plz.
    So let me make sure I understand you correctly Labrutte2. You trust Kuran (creator of helpbot) but don't trust Marlark (creator of clannet)? Why is this? Has Kuran been over to your house for tea and crumpets? I happen to trust them both and therefore trust their bots. I refuse to believe either of them created these tools to try to steal loot from the community. We owe them thanks (not baseless accusations) for all time, effort and knowledge they put into coding these tools to help us all. I would rather have an in-game system created by Funcom for rolling. So would Marlark, so would Kuren, so would everyone. But until that happens we have use the resources that have thankfully been created by helpful players.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...79#post1035079

To all those who think that clannet is rigged, here are the numbers to prove you wrong.

Enjoy.

I don't trust Kuran more than Marlark,

1- Kuran is not host of clannet

2- Kuran made a verify options and when i asked "00:08: [Clannet] Labrutte: is it possible to use clannet to set up the roll and use helpbot (with the verify) to roll ??"
    00:09: [Clannet] Marlark: Lab not completely lab

After these reply clannet was a mess cause many people flamed each other and Marlark didn't explain the problem.
    So i thought he didn't want to do this, and for me when you don't want to use a system other than your to prevent any cheat accusation, that's cause you or your friends "may" have something to hide

sigh

You really don't know anything Thromp.

Its not just for the high lvl people, you dont' know the things I do for people in my guild and others that ask me for things, I give up anything and help anybody no matter the level.

So please don't assume things about me, I don't know you, and you don't know me.

The numbers are there Labrutte, you can't hide beyond your paranoia anymore.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast