Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Clannet System (Tweek Meating) Saturday

No right after the annoucement of screw the majority were gonna do what we want....

It desolved into what I would call less than a favorable event. With harsh words being said by all. (Except me. I still think Qwerty is a nice guy personally.)

The greed level was pretty high let me tell you... I arrived after the meeting had started and missed some of the begining... someone should be able to post a link to the log. If not private message me and I'll give you a email address to send it to and I'll put it up for download.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Originally posted by Elbo
    Just so everyone is clear on what happend at the meeting:

Nemisis went to the clannet meeting and wanted damage teams for tara #3. This was put to a vote and the majority turned it down. That should have ended the issue but it did not.

After this vote was taken and the results were given the nemisis leader Qwerty stepped up and announced that he didnt care what the vote was. Nemisis was going to do whatever they felt like and damage teams were going to happen.

So. They joined the clannet meeting. When they were voted down they cried and moaned and said screw it we'll do it anyways.

Its no wonder no one will help them now if Omni attack there bases. I don't know of any guild who will help them after this.
    i just would like to add my personnal comment:

1st they decide to elect new host to clannet before talking first of what is good or wrong in clannet,for me it was meaning that nothing would change exept some new Hosts,thing that i disagree completly.

2nd)in That "Vote",i can have count like 3 or 4 times ninfa saying no,no,no so how many peeps did same for the no vote???

3)i remember u all that u exploit a bug when doing 3 Tarasque,this could be fixed by Funcom and make the situation cleared for everyone.you see my point........
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

So what your saying is... its exciting the first few times and lose the loot to the 6 enforcers with EQB's on 1 team wacking the dragon while 2 docs heal them.
    Well you just have to do better then that.

While the system is static and boring for you...it gives everyone who participates a chance at the loot which the rolls are exciting when you see 500 numbers roll by for a specific item knowing people have spent weeks of particaption on this event and this is the item for them. I'm sure most would agree static and boring and a chance at the loot is better than none.
    You form a better damage team and you get a loot, as a reward. If you can't outdamage the other team, though luck do better next time.

Clannet is fair for sure, giving access to loot to whole of rk2 clan population above 140...

I kinda understand the position where Nemesis is at the moment and regardless what they have done, they have done nothing against game dynamics, so we can only keep whining about it. Or form a better damage team.

Originally posted by Dodgeman
    1st they decide to elect new host to clannet before talking first of what is good or wrong in clannet,for me it was meaning that nothing would change exept some new Hosts,thing that i disagree completly.
    Just outta curiosity Dodge, what do you see as good or wrong with clannet.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Originally posted by Johnathgalt

Just outta curiosity Dodge, what do you see as good or wrong with clannet.
    Clannet is a good system that could be better with some little more programs implemented.

Exemple:
    1st and i ve told about it on meeting,trying to get the possibilitie to see in Vicinity,or whatever,the Loot drop by T and who is looting it

2nd Make possible,with a program added to clannet,to check who won wich item and then make unaivalable to roll for the same item this guy,so it will give a chance for all coming to get one day the items he is looking for.It mean if u need an item for your alt or a friend,then u have to come at T with your alt or your friend then they could roll and get a chance like everyone to have an item.

3rd make host having no possibilities to roll for T items,this only to get peeps trust them,but in our society i doubt it is possible to trust someone.but we could still try find some peeps of valor that could make rolls trust by all.So in fact people who will be host will be there only to have fun fight at T and make the roll,and of course make clannet work good aswell.

I think if these 3pts could be added to clannet,then proly it will make stop all that **** about Clans at T.

I m trying to be constructive to make that game enjoyable for all,cause many peeps (sigh) are upset by all that **** happening at T,just look at Tarasque forum to see how much that MoB is important for a lots of peoples.

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Omg dodge

lol
    Dodge you english got real good real fast..
    to bad its not you /me smells loxxie.... cough hack !! yeap !!
    grow a back bone loxxie..
    every thing your saying works for me and others im sure but.
    when you force your ideas on others , there not very likely to give in. no .. they will fight you kicking and screaming.

im sure i speak for everyone here when i say " We would much rather get along" then fight you over petty crap any longer.
    make the first step and return the loot from T . have it rolled with all the ppl that was there " even your team "
    then im sure that all the clan guilds would see your trying to make an effort and meet you half way.
    you cant just ask for 100% of things to change when your not willing to admit your wrong or , made a mistake. or even try to come half way your self....

aks your self this all other crap aside . do you realy like fighting with everyone ? im realy do you...

Here ill set an example by makeing the first step with you.
    all tho i have made some rash choices when dealing with you in the past , i would like to exsept 50% of the blame . meaning i was wrong 50% of the time . further more i would like to offer a truce . no bull no lie.
    and this time i freely offer it with out being forced into it.

i cant speak for qwerty1 but , i think i know him well enough to say he would rather get along and be a big happy clan family.
    Last edited by Speeddlr; Jan 14th, 2003 at 02:09:29.

héhé damn speed u should stop that
    this is dodgeman,and no one else but me is speaking with my pseudo.
    what could i say to proove it....i got my GoC back after little trouble
    You were fighting with ninfa cause too many peeps was rolling for her when GPH drop,and u find it not fair
    what can i say else?or is it enough....

I just try find an issue on that crap situation,and u should stop to think that items getting by Dmg Team at T3 will be hand back to clannet,if clannet don t try change his own rules like it should be for a better communication with all clanners,then nothing will change and probably get worse in futur....

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

The 3 points of dodgeman are good but i think we may add 2 other points :

- Prof only roll (not where no one of the prof is here of course)

- Prepare the roll with clannet and when we have the 500 number for the gph let's make the roll with helpbot... Helpbot can't cheat, helpbot have no friends to make them win, and helpbot have a Verify options
    With this point most of the trust between clan may be back.

Labrutte
    Lachaude

How do you know helpbot can't cheat? How do you know that it can't be fixed? It was made by a person, just like clannet. Anything that you think can be done to 'fix' clannet can be done to fix helpbot. So why is it somehow safe and secure?

Didn't knew helpbot was not made by fc.
    But i'm not sure that helpbot will not cheat but i think that no of the actual admin have the code to "be able" to cheat if they want

Labrutte
    Lachaude

I find it highly entertaining that all these suggestions are STILL being made. Some are variations, but none of the ideas are new.

1. Vicinity loot messages. There was quite a bit of discussion about making people from various guilds part of the team that got loot for Tara in order to combat this particular problem. Funny, it never got implemented.

2. No repeat rolling. This was discussed and at least brought up officially by Jasonx on the aoguildleaders site. Funny, it was met with flaming and no vote or decision on it was ever made.

3. Have admin hosts that already have all the loot. Well, I think this has been brought up, but in no offical way. The essence of it to have unbiased admin or admin that at least some people can trust, however, was specifically brought up by myself as a severe problem of Clannet.

4. Using helpbot to roll. I brought this up immediately after Clannet started. Granted, helpbot is player made, but it is for all intents and purposes Independently player made. Labrutte's idea of how it would be implemented seems incredibly simple and something that any programmer could set up easily. I find it odd that there is so much resistance to this suggestion.

And finally something that has not been said, but I think I make clear from this post:

5. Clannet has no concise system for making decisions on changes to its system. Random meetings with no one clearly representing Clannet turn into boxing matches and no real decisions ever come out of them other than "well it seems we have no alternative, we are taking tara"

Also, there is no real system for dealing with people that do not agree with Clannet. Banning an entire guild, and one that you can not say holds no power on Rimor, will only result in them having the open opportunity to kill Tara on their own.

Honestly, I would rather Tara was level locked 100-150, since the mob is obviously a joke for everyone higher than that. And granted, I doubt Nemesis would really enjoy spending the hours of meetings it would take to make Clannet a true community based system, but in the end --

By making it virtually impossible for anyone to make a real contribution to Clannet, ignoring repeated suggestions, and leaving the only action open to people that disgreed to take tara for themselves -- Clannet brought this upon themselves.

It seems that all the thing that distrurbs us with clannet were already spoken....... JasonX only solution was to turn omni, our only solution is to OD ........
    What will be the next org solution ?

Lachaude
    Labrutte

stop being a greedy ho?

Not trusting others to organize rolls for you is a damn sure sign of greed
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Originally posted by kokk
    stop being a greedy ho?

Yep thats right...
    And I give right for an omni, thats insane
    100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

stop being a greedy ho?

u trust rolls you can't verify?
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

stop being a greedy ho?

Haha. What's yer problem anyway?

OMG

Speed you never cease to amaze me, that post you made accusing me of speaking for Dodge has to be the most assanine thing u have said to date.

First off I assure you don't share Dodge's views on clannet, he is far more reasonable and understanding then I would even want to be, he wants to help make clannet work, ME I could care less about clannet and offer NO suggestions about it what-so-ever.

Secondly, if u think I am gonna put some Boo-hoo post on here begging for your forgiveness and others for trying to make the game fun for Nemesis and my friends, you are sadly mistaken cuz that aint gonna happen.

I made it very clear that Nemesis will help ANYbody ANYguild that needs help with harder mobs that can not do this for themself, they need only ask and we will help them get items they to deserve to have, and they dont' have to go to 100 tara raids to get it.

If two tara's is not enough for you in one day then I feel sorry for you. If you want to have fun then bring your dmg team to T3 and have fun.

Dodge maybe you should make your reply's in french from now on, then there will be no future misunderstandings that you can't possibly think for yourself.

Ok, what does verification do exactly? It tells you what number was rolled. Now, what does Clannet do? It lists who has every single number, and then shows what number is rolled. Once the order to roll is given, it rolls. The numbers that you see come up in the chat ARE the verification. Would it make you happy to see verify 2 after all of that spam, just to reinforce what was already shown to you? What do you think is happenning, an admin does a 'secret roll', finds out what number they have, and then tells clannet to roll that number? What about the other 3-4 admins in the dungeon, are they somehow excluded from seeing the results of the secret roll? I just don't understand how you think that clannet is being used against you.

Re: OMG

Originally posted by Loxxie
    . . .
    I made it very clear that Nemesis will help ANYbody ANYguild that needs help with harder mobs that can not do this for themself, they need only ask and we will help them get items they to deserve to have, and they dont' have to go to 100 tara raids to get it.

can you help me get a robust backpack?
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Thatone it seems that you are making all you can to not understand ........
    I will not explain my problem with the verify options cause i'm sure all people have already understand, you are the only one to stay blind it seems

Johnthgalt your best chance to get a robust is to join nemesis i think (btw i'm only a poor member and maybe our leaders won't accept you)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast