Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Clannet System (Tweek Meating) Saturday

Originally posted by Loxxie

No thanx, 1 clannet owning an NPC is more then enough.

Stop wanting funcom to fix the Tarasque problem, its not broken.
    You take a team you go in and kill it, you loot it, its not that complicated.
    That's fine if you don't like clannet don't join it, but no matter how much you don't like it, you can't stop it. Oh and if you are going to be anti-clannet at least do it honorably and announce your intentions. I mean doing something like joining clannet and pretending like your going to play along and then ninjaing a robust backpack would be pretty lame, but you wouldn't do anything like that would you?

Clannet has the power to bring people together and paves the way for acomplishing great things. Yes, currently it is only used to take out a medium-high level not-so-uber mob (Tarasque) but it has the potential to to bring people together to do things things that truly are amazing and this is what I'm suggesting. It's fine if you don't join us Loxxie, I'm sure no one will shed any tears.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Re: Re: Thoughts for the brain

Originally posted by Elbo

I can't see why your complaining to funcom to make this a crowd control area. You can't force people into a crowded lagged zone like that and expect them to call it fun when they can't move or heal or shoot for minutes in a crowded box area with upwards of 30-40 peeps shooting it out.

Stop asking for the nerf stick. I don't like PVP. Why do you want to force others to participate in it? I like the way it is right now since clan on RK2 are the major organized force thats just the way it is.

If the omni wanted to show up and take a GS they just need to run in 60 peeps in and presto. People who PVP on the servers are NOT the majority.
    Emm Hi Elbo. Why do people always draw the conclution that people are complaining. We are making sugestions based on our experiense. In my case i think a crowd limiter for side handeling like 50% clan - Neutral - 50% Omni could be a good thing.

But i do complain over one thing and that is the fact that we as players have to make things that FC cant do for us in tool style. Like the bots all the great functions that we as players have put in them for varius things just like helpbot, clannet and guild bots. should infact have been put in by FC in the system. But sins FC didnt listen on the players we have a situation where the players are making it basic functionality livable on Rubi-Ka.

Should it be that way? It shouldnt have to be that We as players make tools like bots, Clicksaver and so on that potentialy could make the game instable if you dont know what you are doing.

PS) I have wondered why Tara dongeon is 25% .. Could it be that it is supposed to be a PvP Challange? If not then they can remove 25% and make it 75% and we all can go down and do our thing omni and clan without the risk of getting into a fight with the opposing force.

// Marlark

blah

What part about "I didnt' join clannet" do you not understand?
    I have only said it 5 or 6 times now

I did NOT join clannet =)
    get it?

I joined when I first got there and before tara even spawned I asked Reced to kick me which he did.

PS: if any of you know any other language besides English, perhaps French, Sweden, Norway ect.... do me a favor and post

Loxxie: I wasn't in clannet.

then perhaps they will get the message.

Re: Re: Re: Thoughts for the brain

Originally posted by MarLark

Emm Hi Elbo. Why do people always draw the conclution that people are complaining. We are making sugestions based on our experiense. In my case i think a crowd limiter for side handeling like 50% clan - Neutral - 50% Omni could be a good thing.

If you like PVP. A lot of people do not like PVP. They will defend the bases because they have to so don't confuse the people who show up for that part of the same people who will stand in MMD or the arena and goad people into a fight.

PS) I have wondered why Tara dongeon is 25% .. Could it be that it is supposed to be a PvP Challange? If not then they can remove 25% and make it 75% and we all can go down and do our thing omni and clan without the risk of getting into a fight with the opposing force.

// Marlark
    PVP challenge? I don't think so. With the way the game mechanics are setup the first group with 45-50 people in wins because of the limit on the GS. Clan since its located in a clan area and with whompas from clan cities have a much easier time. Perhaps you should ask funcom to just give the omni one in Omni Entertainment as a spectator type show. Simply duplicating the dungeon in Omni entertainment shouldnt be that hard. They (funcom) have failed pretty badly in making this a premier high level PVP encounter with a prize at the end.

If your going to suggest to funcom anything to make it 'more fun' why not ask them to simply lower the limit on the GS to 24 people.

Smaller PVP battles have less lag and would give the lvl 190+ people who like PVP something to do.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Re: blah

get it?

I joined when I first got there and before tara even spawned I asked Reced to kick me which he did.

PS: if any of you know any other language besides English, perhaps French, Sweden, Norway ect.... do me a favor and post

Who cares if you left clannet at the last minute when there were still 5 more people in your team still in clannet who made getting the kill possible. I didn't see the message of you leaving, but even if it is true and some people did see it, they wouldn't have thought anything of it, people go LD all the time. If none of you would have joined in the first place we would have known that we needed to get the 6 highest damaging people in clannet in a team and we would have got the kill, but we didn't know we had to. We didn't know there were honorless thieves about. Don't try to come up with a weak excuse for what you did, it just makes you look worse.

Yawn

Wasnt' on the dmg team either actually I think I was solo =)

but oki, whatever you say ^^

get it?

Hon Joina inte clannet! (swedish) :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

wulp, i'm a lowly level 143 and i play casually. i had a great time in my first tara raid, and hopefully i won't be locked out of clannet because of not hitting 150 (maybe i will, maybe not).

anyways...whatever happens happens. but, it would surely be disappointing to finally get to participate and then get told i'm no longer eligable.

that went well
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Pff clannet coming near any other uniques is so stupid, if you wanna kill them get of your ass and try, it is possible..
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Now that we have that out of the way here's a little suggestion I have. Why don't we expand clannet beyond Tarasque? I think we could have the same success we have had with Tara if we use the system for all the Uber mobs (Ian Warr, Ljotur, Patricia Johnson, Peter Lee etc.) The points should be kept separate from Tara points, but all the outside uber mob points would be combined. That way we would get better participation at all of the raids instead of people only going after the particular mob that drops the item they want.)))))))
    erraaa Loxxie your banned from clannet .. you have zip in the say

get it?

As this is an official forum people should know english, and therefore understand you.

Loxxie: Jeg var ikke i clannet for helvete.

That's norwegian.

get it?

Jeg tror ikke jeg var på Clannet, og hvis jeg var, så ville jeg bestemt ikke have brugt den mulighed at rulle på nogle ting, og selv om jeg havde rullet på nogle ting, så ville jeg tabe, og selvom jeg havde vundet, så havde jeg givet dem tilbage, fordi jeg....er Loxxie....

That's Danish for you Lewtzie...errrr...Loxxie
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Regarding ****witts

get it?

You do realise that
    1. you just admitted to joining clannet on said occasion and

2. Some people are reffering to the time before when you ninja'd then tried to tell us that the ring and the cloak(or something I don't remember) dropped only when I'm sure you'll fully aware that a body part always drops. It was ofcourse later discovered that it was the Flesh (Chest for those who don't know). You were ofcourse STILL in clannet on that occasion "Now is not the best time to piss me off"... funny considering you just pissed off every clanner on RK2

Regarding PVP at camelot. 5%!!! Then we can kill this dumb ***** and her chronies when they show up.

A thank you.

Katylenfaith

P.S. Jason is long gone Nemesis you can take your nose's out of his ass now.
    Katylen "Katylenfaith" Buckingham
    LVL 187+ Fixer RK2

Proud Fifth of The Coven

Blessed Be

"No one that is sweet, she must be Satan."

hehe

Littleza that was awful long, I am sure it said alot more =)

In regards to all the personal flaming tells I get, I will go ahead and mention now that I am not here to win a popularity contest, so if you think sending me hate tells is gonna change anything, it won't, you just go on ignore like the rest.

Now for those of you that care more about having fun and playing the game out from under rules and dictators, I have spoken to all the other members of Nemesis and they all agree, for any smaller guilds that would like to do the Lunatic, D trainee, or other hard mobs but can't find anybody to help you, plz contact somebody from Nemesis and they will get with Qwerty1 or I, and we will arrange a time to take a team with you to help you get items for your members.

Also in regards to Tara, same rules apply if you want to attend tara with us and need a little help getting loot contact us we will be more then happy to help.

We had a blast last night at tara most fun alot of us have had in a long time, I am sorry that some of you forgot what that was like.
    Last edited by Loxxie; Jan 13th, 2003 at 14:51:59.

Just so everyone is clear on what happend at the meeting:

Nemisis went to the clannet meeting and wanted damage teams for tara #3. This was put to a vote and the majority turned it down. That should have ended the issue but it did not.

After this vote was taken and the results were given the nemisis leader Qwerty stepped up and announced that he didnt care what the vote was. Nemisis was going to do whatever they felt like and damage teams were going to happen.

So. They joined the clannet meeting. When they were voted down they cried and moaned and said screw it we'll do it anyways.

Its no wonder no one will help them now if Omni attack there bases. I don't know of any guild who will help them after this.

Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

My only problem with the clannet in its all good purpose is the level limit. I personally think that the level requirement should be as high as 170 perhaps even 180. You guys do have to understand that high level population on RK2 clan side is pretty vast already. Its not like it used to be 6-7 months ago.

The thing about 140 level limit is that I can play an alt to that level in about 1.5 weeks.

Sure the stuff that drops from Tarasque is wearable earlier on then level 170+, but it is really good only for tweaking your high level character with those few items that can slightly boost you. Also playing to 170+ takes a lot more time and effort, tarasque provides you kind of rewards later on.

Again, I would like to say that in the past getting down to Taraque used to have some excitement. Clannet makes thing fairly static and boring. You also have to do it 50 odd times before you have a fair chance of getting your hands on the loot. Having to out damage another team has its own excitement, which I have to say kinda miss.

Clannet is a good thing, as it gives a fair access to loot for everyone, but for me there is also a downside to that, which I think manage to explain in this post.

So what your saying is... its exciting the first few times and lose the loot to the 6 enforcers with EQB's on 1 team wacking the dragon while 2 docs heal them.

While the system is static and boring for you...it gives everyone who participates a chance at the loot which the rolls are exciting when you see 500 numbers roll by for a specific item knowing people have spent weeks of particaption on this event and this is the item for them. I'm sure most would agree static and boring and a chance at the loot is better than none.

Littleza that was awful long, I am sure it said alot more =)

In regards to all the personal flaming tells I get, I will go ahead and mention now that I am not here to win a popularity contest, so if you think sending me hate tells is gonna change anything, it won't, you just go on ignore like the rest.

Now for those of you that care more about having fun and playing the game out from under rules and dictators, I have spoken to all the other members of Nemesis and they all agree, for any smaller guilds that would like to do the Lunatic, D trainee, or other hard mobs but can't find anybody to help you, plz contact somebody from Nemesis and they will get with Qwerty1 or I, and we will arrange a time to take a team with you to help you get items for your members.

Also in regards to Tara, same rules apply if you want to attend tara with us and need a little help getting loot contact us we will be more then happy to help.

We had a blast last night at tara most fun alot of us have had in a long time, I am sorry that some of you forgot what that was like.

Hey Loxx, I'm Omni still, can you still help me get Tara loot? The only chance Omni has at Tara loot these days is the Rimor forums, lol.

Does anyone have the minutes of the meeting. I know damage teams for Tara3 was voted on and turned down. (and Nemisis said F U clan and F what the majority wants, we're going to try to outdamage you and you can blow us. P.S. please still help us defend our towers)

Were any other items voted on or discussed?

Thanks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast