Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Clannet System (Tweek Meating) Saturday

Ok here is what me and many nemesis want to improve clannet raid in camelot :

1 - Set up the roll with clannet then roll with helpbot, cause some may say that host can cheat with clannet but we think that it may be harder to cheat with helpbot cause the one who have the sourcecode is not a host.

2 - Make impossible for someone who roll item X to roll item X the next T, he may be possible to wait a week at least, so more people will get more loot and no always the same cause he is very lucky.

3 - Nobody must be allowed to roll for a friend, this is too easy to keep loot for a little group of close friends in this way.

4 - Make prof item availlable to roll only by this profession, unless there is no one of this prof.

5 - Don't raise lvl limit from 140 to 150. Yes some clannet peeps want to do it many middle level are really happy to reach 140 cause they are a little ubber and they can roll for Dragon item !!!! But some high lvl thought they will win more loot if there is less people in the roll.

These the point i personnaly want to be in the clannet raid but there is some other points from my guildies.

So you see we don't ask the impossible

Originally posted by labrutte
    Ok here is what me and many nemesis want to improve clannet raid in camelot :

1 - Set up the roll with clannet then roll with helpbot, cause some may say that host can cheat with clannet but we think that it may be harder to cheat with helpbot cause the one who have the sourcecode is not a host.

2 - Make impossible for someone who roll item X to roll item X the next T, he may be possible to wait a week at least, so more people will get more loot and no always the same cause he is very lucky.

3 - Nobody must be allowed to roll for a friend, this is too easy to keep loot for a little group of close friends in this way.

4 - Make prof item availlable to roll only by this profession, unless there is no one of this prof.

5 - Don't raise lvl limit from 140 to 150. Yes some clannet peeps want to do it many middle level are really happy to reach 140 cause they are a little ubber and they can roll for Dragon item !!!! But some high lvl thought they will win more loot if there is less people in the roll.

These the point i personnaly want to be in the clannet raid but there is some other points from my guildies.

So you see we don't ask the impossible

to that i must say...

first of all i am NOT admin so i can't change a thing.. but many of does suggestion i think are SUPER!
    (some of them are allready talked alot about i belive)

nr1. helpbot = kuren - http://www.kuren.org/ao/
    Clannet = Marlark i think the source code is from kuren but not sure

nr2. agree.. also heard some talkin about it may change

nr3. i don't get.. have never even heard of thet happend.. that i don't like myself

nr4. agree 100%

nr5. this i have no comment on.. doesn't really matter.. but i can imagine many who would think it suxor, but than again.. most of item there is good to have and wearable at that lvl

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

Originally posted by LordCohnKraD
    wtf you talkin about.. "noob" just because you been more than me at tara... ahhh why do i care.. you nothing to me!
    it's just a game.. and i play this game alot.. don't consider myself noob just because i don't like what Nem's guild are doing..

edit: forgot to point out look at our reg dates.. (noob) lol
    and i even started playing before i regged in forum.

I like your answer,cause u misunderstood what i was saying about peoples calling others "noobs".your reaction is legitime and it make me pleased to see u kinda upset.

I don t have say u were noobs,but i ve say that many peeps i ve speak with about clannet,and who were supporter of clannet roll system,and the advantage it give to players who were much more online then the guy who spend is free time after work to play a bit AO,These person call other players Noobs just cause they don t spend more time then them on Anarchy.

Don t be blind that system have been create to advwantage the whinners who were crying cause with old system(Helpbot),this was allowing the "Noobs" players to come and get same chance on Roll then Them......UNACCEPTABLE for these selfish persons.
    They prefer to make a system that exclude automatically a lot of players cause of Despondency of winning one day something at Tarasque.
    These guys prefer to come and roll as many time as possible for the Same parts to equip their main and their Alts and then they go on Tradeforum and sell their extra parts...when some like a bunch of peoples are waiting after clannet to get 1 piece of T each month.
    Open your Eyes....
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Ok lord you change your mind and i have to do it too
    So here is my apologize for all the bad thing i said to you (it's really hard to stay calm and not to much sarcastic with people who make like they can't undertand)/

So i apologize for what i said, you are not dumb cause you are ok with most of my points. If you are dumb it means i'm too and i hope no

Originally posted by Dodgeman

I like your answer,cause u misunderstood what i was saying about peoples calling others "noobs".your reaction is legitime and it make me pleased to see u kinda upset.

I don t have say u were noobs,but i ve say that many peeps i ve speak with about clannet,and who were supporter of clannet roll system,and the advantage it give to players who were much more online then the guy who spend is free time after work to play a bit AO,These person call other players Noobs just cause they don t spend more time then them on Anarchy.

Don t be blind that system have been create to advwantage the whinners who were crying cause with old system(Helpbot),this was allowing the "Noobs" players to come and get same chance on Roll then Them......UNACCEPTABLE for these selfish persons.
    They prefer to make a system that exclude automatically a lot of players cause of Despondency of winning one day something at Tarasque.
    These guys prefer to come and roll as many time as possible for the Same parts to equip their main and their Alts and then they go on Tradeforum and sell their extra parts...when some like a bunch of peoples are waiting after clannet to get 1 piece of T each month.
    Open your Eyes....

hehe.. sorry from norway here..

but anyway.. i am not one of does.. i simply like clannet
    with helpbot i experience BAD lag often.. and it's even unstabile.. what could we do if helpbot has full inbox and is offline.. and nodrop item appears to be in loot? well clannet only works if clannet is online..

+ + + many alts

Ok lord you change your mind and i have to do it too
    So here is my apologize for all the bad thing i said to you (it's really hard to stay calm and not to much sarcastic with people who make like they can't undertand)/

So i apologize for what i said, you are not dumb cause you are ok with most of my points. If you are dumb it means i'm too and i hope no
    I never changed my mind but i hope we all can work something out instead of Clanners fighting... (Omni is lauching at us) hih

+ + + many alts

Btw if helpbot is offline sometimes we can use clannet, but it will not be all the time.
    For month helbot was used to share loot before clannet and there was no problems

ok u may be right brutte, but i have only tried clannet.. and imo it wokrks great.. i have even won 3 times now

and one thing more is that if you as a noobie go to Tara.. you will get more info upon how to do the raid.. that is a good thing..

first time: was at tara i didn't now a thing todo lol

second time: clannet was there.. and gave me all the facts i needed to know and i also could see the stats on item wich i was gonna roll for..

and now after i have been there 20 times and won 3 of them i consider myself lucky

+ + + many alts

Helpbot was used with no problems before clannet?!?!?!

Were you there?!?!?!?

There was ninja'd loot, items that rotted because the roll wasn't done fast enough, people not included in the roll, and ulcers for the people keeping track of it. It got so bad that nobody wanted to organize the roll becuase it was such a pain in the butt.

Ask arma or Jdude, the 2 ppl who usually did the rolls with helpbot, if there were no problems.

Thatone it's incredible how you can be funny in your stupidity !!!

I said there was only a few problem with helbot in using it FOR THE ROLL as a rolling system. The only reply against the use of helbot to roll was cause helpbot is laggy and many time offline.

So try to understand all my word before posting plz.

And yes i'm sure there was never some ninja with clannet system before team loot message and now cause clannet is wonderful

For month helbot was used to share loot before clannet and there was no problems

Those are your words. I took them to mean that doing Tara with helpbot was easy. It was not, that's why we started clannet.

edit: and please, can you respond without calling me names?

Ok i will try to be the more explicite that i can ........

Rolling with helpbot gave only a few problem due to the lag or other connection problem, far less than some say

Thatone, you are absolutely right that rolling was a mess before Clannet. However, this is not to say that using helpbot to roll means getting rid of Clannet.

Clannet would still be used to:

1. track points
    2. register people on rolls
    3. assign numbers to people that want to roll on an item

For example, if 3 people wanted to roll on a item and person A had 10pts, B 20 pts, and C 50 pts, then Clannet would assign A to 1-10, B to 11-30, and C to 31-80.

Then, the admin would send helpbot a tell
    /tell helpbot roll 1 80

This could also be done internally with Clannet, with a public error message when helpbot was not up. If it was internal, then Clannet could send helpbot the message and return helpbot's answer in chat. If Helpbot was down, then the error message should be displayed and Clannet can then proceed to role as it has been.

The problem is not that people want Helpbot to roll on EVERY roll, just that there is an attempt to do so. It just looks rather nasty when a system requires you to put blind faith in something that you don't understand.

Ok i will try to be the more explicite that i can ........

Rolling with helpbot gave only a few problem due to the lag or other connection problem, far less than some say
    Labrutte, i think you are completely missing the point. Those rolls didn't involve points. Everyone had one point regardless of how many raids they had gone on. Secondly, i'm sure you were never responsible for compiling the names of everone at a raid (it is a huge pain in the rearend and is very stressful).

Finally, the fact that you continue to resort to name calling indicates that you have no real logically supportable rational.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Sredni, clannet people can leave T3 so nemesis will not taking advantage of the work you make in camelot
    ya thanks for helping with T1 and T2; now we are going to exclude you from T3 . . . oh wait doc you can hang around give us outside heals we'll include you in a roll

mmmmm whats wrong with that picture
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

John

i resort to name calling cause i'm so tired to say always the same thing

May be my english is too bad for what i'm trying to say, so just read the last thelcia's post, she understand what i wanted to say
    Maybe it will be more clear for you

Wink

SHHHH .. can you guys hear it ???
    its the calm before the Storm

Re: Clannet System (Tweek Meating) Saturday

Originally posted by Marlark
    4. What do we do with the Omni-Tek Missing problem!!
    Hmm don't know - but if you pay me then I'll come for a few times too
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456