Thread: Remove All tower Restrictions Battles

Talking Remove All tower Restrictions Battles

Ok This may have come up before But I hope to see a some sort of change in the way PVP Battles are Played Out at Players bases.

1St The Guild IM in has a couple of bases. We have a Mid Level base And a Low level Base, We lost the low level base due to the fact that most of are Dedicated Gamers are all high level and could not defend the base. These are the Players that are on every day. And all have High level Players, The reason we have this low level base is so that our causal gamers that play only a few times a week can build and place towers It was really sad to be there and Watch as Our base fell cause we could not attack. This is crap In real life there is no Happy gas (What we call it in Ao) so why is there level restrictions in our base's they are bases Not yours (referring to funcomm) Bases should have 100% PVP by all level ranges No matter what!!! In the real world do you think that we are going to put Level restriction on our bases? Like who can guard them? The answer Is NO!! So why do you do it in the game we earn these credits, we work hard for these credits and to see one of our bases fall cause we cant do anything is absurd!!!

I don't want to seem really Harsh here towards low level gamers cause we were all there once, But what IM trying to say is that if you Open a can of whoopass on a guild then we should have every right to defend our Land No matter what I am Level 155 and I have no remorse at killing a level 30 player if he is going to trespass On my land He should have planed ahead before he attacked. I also don't want a guild full of ALTS because I have to just so I can defend my Assets! Do you?

I am totally in agreement that we should not be able to buff the lower level players but the area around the base should not go by the PVP rules its just not fair Its our lands and we should be able to defend anyway we can this is war Not preschool!!!

Another idea I have is that say our guild is off line depending on the number of players in the guild we should be allowed to purchase Mercs! This way our base is defended when we are not online the towers don't do a very good job at defending the base what I think would be a good idea is if the base say scanned the area and depending on the number of attackers spawned the appropriate number of NPC guards to deal with the attackers they should not be level 200 persay but they should be tough enough to handle the attackers and give the attackers a run for their money. As the said player that purchased the NPC advances the Npc becomes stronger with each level the players makes or something to that effect?

If you feel the need to flame me go ahead but I hope this doest not fall on deaf ears at funcomm

Snakeyees level 155 fixer
    Twinke Mp 158
    Brisbanevi Level 124 NT
    Babybris Trader Level 1 hehe

Thumbs down

two things...

first off, a 155 ganking a 30 is like an 18 year old beating up a 5 year old. also, if you were the 5 year old, you would be peeved off as all heck about it.

secondly... would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

Main thing that makes your whole post look like a complete waste of time to even read is that you keep comparing AO, "a game", to real life. Anarchy Online isnt real, if somehow you havent figured that out already.

personally

i think the idea with the mercs is a good one.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Wow! A new record in whine!

1. The WHOLE point is that bases are supposed to be attacked and defended.

2. Lvl some twinkie alts, and park them all at the tower.

3. Credits to buy towers are not hard earned, towers are dirt CHEAP.

4. If your guild is high lvl, and you don't want alts in the guild, build a higher base.

5. A lvl 155 attacking a lvl 30 is NOT like an 18 year old beating on a 5 year old, it's like a Navy SEAL shooting a 5 year old.

6. Spawning NPCs is stupid, all players not totally new to the game know how to deal with them anyway, mezz em all and shoot em one by one.

7. Get real.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

If you got high level dedicated players, you should be pretty good at defending low level bases. Create alts, and twink. Then you can put up a serious fight to the twinks attacking you, or totaly own the noob army

Well the whole problem with this logic is if you followed it through then a lv 200 player should be able to go to your lv 20 tower and single shot kill each tower.

Now if your says your high level players should be the only ones able to attack lower levels because you don't have low levels to defend the base I say. Why did you put up a base you knew you didn't have a chance to defend?

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

MAKE AN ALT THE RIGHT LVL

Shhhesssh