Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone else thinks trader debuffs should be breakable?

nerf drains away.
    also remove the negative part of the wrangle line and make them self only and not fp castable. then all the rest of you can go whine about that.

Originally posted by Seraphael

Swinging rather wildy aren't you? Snares breakes after one or two shots at a snared individual. Would you have liked your precious trader debuffs to be made as easily breakable?
    not any more silly then this whole thread. just making a point.

aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Just imo :) hehe prob gonna get a few negative comments

I think the approproiate drain should be used by trader. What sucks is when traders land the initial drains ( things are fairly decent at this time ) but due to the skill gain they cancel those and cast the next drains above that etc. hehe The laddering of the drains sucks bleh being they can land both lines of drains, and ladder them up too... grrr! hehe

Not to say they cannot be beat, I have beat traders before, just takes a lil strategy... and not all prof can beat em , well maybe they can hehe i dont know all prof, but anyhow, they can be beat. Im a fixer, and waste traders my lvl. Anyways, no need to nerf them , thats all they got. However I do think the laddering of the drains is a lil goofy! ( lvl 150 vs a lvl 83 - ) ack! )

Cya you sexy Traders! 132 plz..

No need for nerfs.... But some classes should have Root/debuff break nanos...

omg actually sink some points into nano resist. it won't be perfect, but you'll have a better chance. christ, quit *****ing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123