Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boss Exit

Boss Exit

I'm a born again newbie back after a year long break. The new boss team missions are a nice change but I have one question that might be a FAQ...

Why isn't there an exit to the outside of the mission in the boss room? Was there a specific design reason why this welcome reward was not added? To hard to impliement? Would it be a nerf to the 3-4 professions that can grid out?

Thanks.

Great idea!

Bump for boss exit!

Amen brotha...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Good idea. To make Boss more interesting, maybe even remove the button we have now and replace it with the Button (Exit). Can't give players a boost unless you make sure to wield the Bat ..

Yeah boss exit.. nerf the fixer JK awesome idea...
    Seb Member of Arion

make it require mission completion to appear
    or maybe they want us to run like rats in a sadistic lil maze
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

I think the general idea was to either keep the players inside the mission or in the grid instead of BS for as much time as possible to lessen the stress on the server.
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Yep a boss exit would be nice.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

YES do it

That would be beautifle, a way to escape at low lvls without haveing to die of boredom.

and cause of a bug ( i know FC) everytime team will be alone in bossroom cause boss used exit to run away..
    /tell Oezcan

Heck yes! In fact, let's take it a step further... if you complete the mission successfully, a Grid Terminal appears! Woohoo!!!

Bad idea......

first, I'm quite sure that will cause a awfull lot of bugs.

and second point, there is enough profession with team grid capacities (fixer, doc, trader, NT), what will be the point to have team grid if you have an exit at the end of a mission.
    foremost if you don't have any one of these profession in your team, i'm not sure that you will manage to get easily inside boss room and kill him

as for the low lvl, then you just lvl up like everybody and you will really enjoy the time you came across a teammate who say: "Do You want me to grid us outta here?"....
    TribuleX
    "make Whisky bottle a real weapon!"

Omni Tek Armed Forces

Good idea, give us boss exit now ;:P
    Marius-AO: Camping and farming is a very bad thing I hate it We will do everything we can to avoid this, and I am very positive we will succeed Although sometimes there will be a need for great difficulty to obtain certain items the general rule is that it should be fun to obtain them ..no boring camping ..[/size]

They could make it so you have to kill the boss AND complete the mission to get the boss exit.

yes, make it only appear if you get a token and have it take you to the mission entrance so you don't have to deal with all the warping ( and people getting lost for half an hour trying to get out of a mission when they don't have a grid-der prof in team ).

You guys just need to sign up for the Adopt-a-Fixer program.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

I never see any fixers in missions, they are all camping claws in Pleasant Meadows for GA :-)

Bump. Good idea for stable, lagless AO. Really, if they already fix all bugs (warping mobs includes) why not add Boss lift?
    SAVE LEETS!

while you are at it

save the maps when you ld.

put markers on when you find a lift.

please?
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast