Thread: New Rank systems needed for orgs

New Rank systems needed for orgs

I think we need some more options when chooseing an org structure (not houses, but rank structures). The ones we have now are nice, but dont cover all the bases. What I would like to see is a few more added, specifically Crime Syndicate.

I dont know what all the ranks should be but someting oriented towards a criminal organisation (Boss/Crime Lord/underboss/etc). There are so many orgs that dont fit into the molds provided by the few rank structures we have, why not add more?

What about also Military (General/Colonel/Major/Lt/Sgt/Pvt)?

my perfect structure

In my time spent as President of the Airhawk Alliance we tried most of the available structures but none really fitted the bill.

What I'd like to see is:-

3 President spaces

As many Generals as you want (full rank management abilities and a read only version of leader chat channel)

Veterans (no guild invite powers)

Members

Appilcants

That would have suited us down to the ground. A president for each of the major time zones Generals who actually know whats going on and which of our allies need help and a whole host of members. Members who really try (Veterans Higher rank when one become available) and your regular Joe player (members and applicants)
    Last edited by Kissysuzuki; Jan 8th, 2003 at 14:14:50.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"