Thread: The bank messes wid me bags!

The bank messes wid me bags!

Does anyone know if FC is working to fix (again) the problem where the bank constantly rearranges the contents of bags I put into it?
    Am I doing something wrong that causes this?
    I have search all my bags and there are no unique items in them. There are unique items in the bank that aren't in bags...does that cause this?
    I'm a pack rat, but an organized one and this is really a pain in the neck!
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Are you using several machines? My bank behaves just fine when I stick to the same computer, but both my inventory and bank get all mixed up when playing from any other PC. Therefore, I never try to sort the contents while playing on the seconary machine, so I wont have to sort it again the the main one

Of course, you want to avoid putting UNIQUE items in bags so you can't see where they are, as this will often re-arrange your bank inventory when trying to retrieve such a bag if you have duplicates on your character.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Originally posted by Smacdevil
    Are you using several machines? My bank behaves just fine when I stick to the same computer, but both my inventory and bank get all mixed up when playing from any other PC. Therefore, I never try to sort the contents while playing on the seconary machine, so I wont have to sort it again the the main one

You can transfer your /Prefs directory between the machines too
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

My bank still occasionally gets scrambled, seems to happen only the first time I put in (or maybe take out) a particular bag though, and I always play from the same machine.
    Wolfen.
    AKA Gridwolf. Fixer.
    AKA Beveridge. Engineer.
    AKA Razorstorm. Enforcer.
    AKA Blitzen, Trader.

AKA Stonehand. Martial Artist.
    AKA Nanohive, Nanotechnician.
    AKA Misericorde, Agent.

Menlas: Thanks for the tip, I'll try that.

Wolfen: I think that would have something to do with a 'UNIQUE' item in that bag. Check the contents and remove all such items, then try trasferring the bag to/from the bank.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix