Thread: NW in australia

NW in australia

Could someone please tell me where i can buy NW in australia...

For a red moon will rise over the stolen north lands of clan territory as lankybill and Chimera coming storming thru under the blue flag of omni... Torevitalize rubika as what it once a land of opportunity free from terrorism and greed bought by the forces of the dark clan lords

ps any help would be appreciated
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Re: NW in australia

Originally posted by Lankybill

Lankybill - 127 Omni
    -RK1- Atlantlean
    Trader (Board Member)
    ----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---
    rimor may be gone but Atlantean will not be lost

Rimor is far from gone..

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

You Can't

NW is not currently available in Oz. Funcom's local distributor http://www.red-ant.com.au/ doesn't even know the pack exists. The response that I got from support was that there would be a version available for download probably about a month after release but I haven't heard anything more about that since I was talking to them in November. If you want to get the game shipped down here you'll be looking at $60AUD just for the shipping, which is actually more than the game itself at $40AUD.

I'm not surprised.
    As a customer I can say, with disappointment, that since the Live Launch of AO, Funcom's distribution for Asia-Pacific is horribly tardy. In Singapore, I've only ever seen a display box of AO on a store shelf and that was way back in July 2001. That display box stayed displayed for only a week.
    Ino
    rolling leet, crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Pioneer rifle/crossbow Vanguard with a personal sidearm and a campstove
    Atlantean

AO Adventurer Professional (2003-2004)

Map design suggestion for mapmakers