Thread: Notum Wars in Belgium?

Notum Wars in Belgium?

Hi,

I ve been looking for the Notum Wars box before Christmas period, but did not find it. Anybody from Belgium who got it from a shop in Brussel or Antwerpen?

Leosonyc

I ordered it from America

Hey I ordered it from amercia and I'm from belgium !
    Contact me on game /leetha 102 MP ATlantean

Like me , im also looking for NW and where to get it

I do not understand. Last year Christmas, I saw the Anarchy Online game box in the Brussel FN_C so why they did not distribute NW now?
    And, what is going on? France was supposed to have NW later than everybody in Europe, but finally it seems they will get it faster than Belgium at least!

Leetha, how long did it take to you to get NW? (from ordering to having it home)

Leosonyc

The FN_C (as you say) do not even know NW exists. I asked to the desk and it was not on their listing (was around 22/12/02). They said no way they could have it before 15/01, if they ever happen to have some/let customers command it.

I suggest you to order it online. I received mine ordered by Digital Rivers within 5 days, and the cost was (including shipping = ~6 Euros + tax = ~4 Euros) a little more than 30 Euros.

Let me add this: FC wake up !
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

time i ordered it

Hey I ordered it and I had NW 4 days later some friend of me in school also ordered it and it came also in 4 days it's reaally fast!

the FNAC in city2 doesnt have it? That seems odd...

I bought it in germany while i was there at the beginning of december, maybe u can cross the border to germany (aachen) or holland (eindhoven) to get a copy...
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Order

Just order it from the USA, go the anarch-online site and order it there.
    It will be at your home in about 4-5 days...
    it's about 32€ think so .....
    Leetha Meta-phy...

Exactly, the FNAC in City2 did not had it on the 22/12 and the booster was not in their listings (databases). The guy said "you can't even dream to saw one before 15/01".

But afterall, you never know, maybe they got a few boxes the 23th of December, that I can't tell.
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

So...

So... to summarize the fastest way to order online is using the Anarchy Online online shop (Digital River), so I guess that all problems that occured during initial launch of NW are now over, right?

Leosonyc

checked out a few specialty shops myself in belgium and found it nowhere :/

Easiest whay to order NW

Easiest whay to order NW is the order is from digital river .... that's what i did... because it will take a long time before you see it in belgium in the shops think so ...
    Leetha Meta-phy...

Yup, Digital river. approx. 4 days delivery and cost 32 euro.

Also from belgium didnt find it anywhere here.
    So i also ordered it from Digital River

around 31 euro, delivered in a few days
    Blasterx - 211 Adventurer - Unit member of Storm

you can go buy it in germany , it's not so far from belgium (i buy it there )
    mercutio4910 adv 210
    Grimly forcer 193 (retired)

Thumbs up Got it!

Finally ordered from Digital River (Funcom extension web site)... And got it in my mail after 4 working days indeed. Thanks for the advise!

Leosonyc