Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tradeingall

Ghandalf it wasn't an excuse i just want to say that some people have less problems with clannet people cause they are their friends, and some like nemesis will be judge all the time in the bad way cause they are not friends with those who rules T

It is wrong to think that clannet = good guys and nemesis = bad guys, there is bad and good guys everywhere.

True

Iam a good guy and Clannet is crap
    And i said that looooooong time ago: Ill come with a team and OD coz its to much crap i cant accept ppl getting their stuff, stuff for their alts, and friend, and alts of friends etc on the back of honnest players.
    all this thing really piss me off, and iam close to cancel account since i dunno why stay here without any fun.
    Pvp is kinda ****ed now...they all targeting only in points range, ...pfff
    but that would make to much ppl happy if i do that, so i wait again and if you continue to piss me off like that, lets play the jerks, that will be my lone motivation
    AND STOP blame nemesis, we started OD team when i am came in.
    *sigh*
    †Overclocked Floppy-Disk†

ok.....

Speeddlr: i left Nem yes, but ive understood that it was stupid ( everybody knows that im stupid) . and ive almost deleted my char (lol) about that.

about Tara (and loot/ninja/and blablabla), ill tell you all i know and have heard:

1st: no and defintitly NO, its not Nem members who told me about Ninnfa and Jdude "ninja". i wasnt Nem when those persons told me that, but the bad new is that i dun remember who told me that ( yes i am stupid, i know i know...).
    ive talked to Ninnfa and Jdude about that, and i apologized about what ive said. ( everybody would get pissed if somebody is ninjaing an item you are looking for for months, and has a stupid guy , ive trusted the peeps who told me about ninja. yes I AM stupid)

2nd: stop flaming Loxxie and Phione or whoever you want about the famous "OD" team. some of them wanted to give stuff, but one guy didnt... you all know who it is lmao.

3rd (and last point i hope rofl): stop makin a... WAR about a damn stupid m***** f****** dragon. i admit i would enjoy having some of Tara's items, but i WONT be an enemy for all clans.

thats all i have to say (i think?) if you want to talk to me about that, just tell me ingame plz, and stop flaming Nem for nothing, i know you all are enough mature to understand what ive wrote.

thanks to you all.

P.S.: Speeddlr, yes youre right when saying you shouldnt have talked like that about whole Nem, you should just have tell me all the crap you wanted to say (you can flame me )
    Untitled, and unbuffer Trad0r on RK2.. don't ask me "why", i wont answer

ACK! long thread sorry :/

Re: True

Originally posted by adonfff
    Iam a good guy and Clannet is crap
    And i said that looooooong time ago: Ill come with a team and OD coz its to much crap i cant accept ppl getting their stuff, stuff for their alts, and friend, and alts of friends etc on the back of honnest players.
    all this thing really piss me off, and iam close to cancel account since i dunno why stay here without any fun.
    Pvp is kinda ****ed now...they all targeting only in points range, ...pfff
    but that would make to much ppl happy if i do that, so i wait again and if you continue to piss me off like that, lets play the jerks, that will be my lone motivation
    AND STOP blame nemesis, we started OD team when i am came in.
    *sigh*
    hehe...switch to Omni..
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Take a step back please people

I'm sorry but I've been through all of this before. I didn't enjoy it then -- and I am not enjoying it now.

Lets take a look at what Clannet is supposed to be. It is supposed to be a system by which all clan members can work together to ensure fair loot for all those that participate at killing tarasque. Thus, it is a community based system, not individuals.

However, it is not currently run in a way that reflects the community. The best evidence of this is that individuals that have problems with the current system have little to no way to express their problems in a way that gets them heard. Ie. The majority of people going to Clannet raids don't have someone they can talk to that they think will fight for them to change the system if they have a good idea.

There is also the issue that the majority of people attending Clannet must accept the administrators and it is highly possible that they do not know them at all, much less have built up any sort of trust for them.

So the problem with all of this -- and the problem that Nemesis is acting out on -- and the problem that ODM acted out on -- is that Clannet claims to be a community based system when in fact, it is not.

So now that we have the problem clarified -- what about the symptoms?

The symptoms are that groups of powerful individuls will attempt to influence the system in the only way they know how -- taking loot or running damage teams.

These individuls will face massive critisizm from the community and probably banning, but NOTHING will actually come of it in Clannet.

A decent number of these people will then get so frustrated that they leave the community -- either by canceling their accounts or going omni.

Thus, we lose some of the most determined and active individuals we have -- all over a system that wasn't doing what it was supposed to do and which they couldn't fix.

So I ask ALL of you -- is this really what you want?

Options

The options I see for Clannet are as follows in order to prevent this happening again (which it will unless something changes):

1. Make it a community based system -- difficult to implement and insanely difficult to do well, but probably worth it.

2. Make it invite only. This would truely reflect what Clannet is atm, since only a few people in reality make desicions on what is happening.

3. Keep Clannet as it is and accept that some groups will form damage teams. This may be somewhat stable for Clannet, but it is very difficult on the community and no one seems to know what ninjaing and KSing and all those nasty phrases realls mean.

What is happening now is a default #3. A terrible choice imo.

1. I'm not sure why some people are so certain JD and Nin swap/ninja loot (with the exception of the GPH thing JD did a long time ago pre-clannet by a significant period of time). I've been on the dmg teams alot and I've never seen any indications of loot swapping (obviously prior to loot messages its tuff to tell; but I'm unlikely to be convienced someone ninja'd just because one person says its "realistic"). If there is a trust issue; someone from nem or eco or who ever should ask to be on the dmg/loot team (which actually was one of the original premises of clannet; that any of the big guilds could get a person on the loot team as a moderator of the loot).

2. What Sbje did was before clannet was implemented (it was done at the tail end of the everyone can roll days and largely in protest to a system that didn't reflect the relative participation of people). I didn't agree with what Sbje did; but it is completely different than what people did last week.

3. Clannet was based on the imput from the clan community (there were at least 2 open meetings; and several forum threads about it). Additionally, there have been threads about appointing additional administrators. The forums are completely open to anyone to post about anything; I know some people had ideas/suggestions when clannet was originally adopted that weren't incorporated because a majority of the people at the meetings didn't agree.

4. The good/bad thing about clannet is that it is so successful. It essentially ensures that the clanners own Tara because everyone participates. During the first few days of clannet the third spawn was dmg teams; and it resulted in long long battles with omni. In each of these damage team raids that I attended; the winning team shared loot with all because it would be unfair to not recognize the fact no clanners would have won if we had not helped each other.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

John,

Just to clarify things, the comments that I make regarding any of this come from me, not my guild. The majority of them could care less about Tara and those that do care about it don't mind the system.

My issue is with seeing my friends and the community as a whole on an emotional rollercoaster for what seems to be a fixable problem.

The claim that Clannet works well is not really all that wellfounded. Sure, some aspects work fine, but the communication and getting issues resolved is not a working aspect. Trust me, I have been down that road and it was not in any way easy -- and it resulted in many of my friends leaving the game.

Why do I still bother with posts like this then? I am sick and tired of seeing it happen, 2x is bad enough -- I don't want a 3rd. I want Clannet to take care of it's own probelms in a way that keeps it off the boards and keeps it out of leader chat.

Clannet is not everyone's problem -- it is the people that use it and choose to use it at Tara. Let them deal with it.

those were just some thoughts I had; just felt like posting (not intended to be directed at anyone specifically).

i think thel's ideas will be discussed at the meeting.

i'd like to get away from vague unsubstantiated accusations. i really have no personal motivation for or against anyone (other than i prefer clan continues to own Tara). hopefully people won't take that post as a personal attack (it really wasn't intended that way) and remember that we can have differing opinions while continuing to function as cohesive unit to all our benefit.

*edit* hope this makes sense; i'm kinda tired atm
    Last edited by Johnathgalt; Jan 10th, 2003 at 08:22:25.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

okay but one of them should be removed

every one knows jdude and ninnfa are bestest friend/lovers (what ever) they are both in the same guild (outcast) they never ever leave each others side this is called nepotism

one or the other not both remove one of them make it happen people
    Elitemedic Rimor Doctor

Nepotism is favouritism based on family relations or kinship.

So if they're lovers and related at the same time then that's just wrong.

More amazing knowledge from Chuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

2nd: stop flaming Loxxie and Phione or whoever you want about the famous "OD" team. some of them wanted to give stuff, but one guy didnt... you all know who it is lmao.
    well first id like to say im glad you replyed trad. and once again im sorry about the hole mix up . i was in the wrong.

2nd
    i dont even know Phione and i dont think i have ever flamed her.
    but loxxie on the other hand ,my hate for her goes way back to when she joined AC. i will flame her till the day i leave AO.
    she makes poor choices and stabs ppl in the back way to much for my likeing.

It's nice to see that clans are even more corrupt than they were when I left.

to Halfnelson:

lmao no. i came back clan months ago, cause there were some good reasons for me, and no i WONT go back omni (bleh)

to Speedlr: /shrug

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12