Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tradeingall

Tradeingall

some how, i hear through the grape vine, that i made you quit your guild.
    and i hear that it's cuz of what i said about Nemesis spreading lies about my friends Ninnfa and jd.

Well im here to clear the air , it was wrong of me to say all off nemesis was spreading lies , Granat was kind enough to point this out to me last night.

what i ment to say is Loxxie and dodge are spreading lies about ninnfa/jd. i say there lies cuz i have yet to see a chat log that proves my friends guilty

i was wrong to point my finger at the hole guild.
    one thing , why would you quit over such a silly thing anyway, do i impact your life so much?
    it would be like me quiting Outcast cuz loxxie says they ninnja loot.

Not sure about Dodgeman spreading lies, but the new wife certainly is. And she's spreading lies about more people than just Jd and Nin.

About the ninja episode: Alot more Nemesis were in on it than the ones banned. It was more than a 'few' people that pulled it, but only 6 of them could fit on the damage team.

True what you say though Speeddlr, not everyone in Nemesis is like that. Q came back to say it better not happen again and I'll give a plug for Phione that she was quick to denounce it. But alot of people in that guild haven't learned much from the -=ODM=- days it seems.

I would think when everyone clan stood by and 'watched' while their Q250 base was wiped out, save the controller which was at 50% when the gas changed, they would at least realize they have made alot of enemies over this. But instead of appologizing and kicking the bad apples they try to justify it and make up stories about how the entire Omni attack was organized by 1 clanner.

On that sugject, alot of crap has been flying around about how I organized the raid against Nemesis. Simple truth is Omni heard Nemesis was in the dog house with everyone clan for being ninja's and they canvassed clan guilds to see who would defend them if attacked. When we all said "HELL NO, WE WON'T DEFEND THEM!!" Omni was smart enough to figure out the rest.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

hum

smart move arma,

your assumptions on the ninja episode clearly shows you don't really know what you're talking about. we all discovered it while it happened and thus wasn't organised like you would like to make it appear.

i can assure you clanners brought omnis to our base, i have proof of that, besides a few omni confirmed it.
    I can post screenshot as i've heard you like them SO much.(no? as you wish...)

i don' t recall so much clan watching (and laughing i guess?) maybe a few thou.

'alot of crap has been flying around ' yes and your post is a very good exemple of that.

As always :

Outcast and their friends are nice people and nemesis is a bunch of bastard !!!

For those who don't understand irony it's a joke, but it seems that too much people think it is true

There is good and bad in each side and sometimes i think there is less greed in nemesis.

Labrutte
    Lachaude
    Labonne
    and many more
    so you can flame me

You can't deny that Nemesis ninja looted the dragon. Thats a FACT. Did anyone force your own members to do this? No.

The fact that nothing was done to the offending people and from what Marlark said to me that Loxxie Nemesis guild leader while Qwerty was away took this to her advantage while holding the loot until admin changes were made to clannet. Admins were added to clannet in order to bridge this problem. I still havent heard... was the loot given back for a roll or not?
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

last I checked, it still hadn't been returned.

hmmm did Sbje and his team return the loot they took last time ?

Originally posted by labrutte
    hmmm did Sbje and his team return the loot they took last time ?
    why do you bringing this up as an excuse?
    They competed with another system than what we have now, they let admins know in advance they would do so, they were not joined in under clannet and going for a win win situation, but was trying to both compete and show their disliking of the current system.
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Nice. Shift attention to a issue that is separate from this one.

A guild that has members that joined clannet and then TOOK the items and the guild leader knew of this because she is supposed to be holding these items because of the disatisfaction with the current Admins of clannet.... Now to my understanding that has been worked out and the items are still not returned.

Your guild mates RIPPED off 50+ people at 2 (known) events.

Face the question: When will the items be returned for a roll?

That is the only question that needs to be answered right now. Don't try and misdirect this.

Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Originally posted by Elbo
    Nice. Shift attention to a issue that is separate from this one.

A guild that has members that joined clannet and then TOOK the items and the guild leader knew of this because she is supposed to be holding these items because of the disatisfaction with the current Admins of clannet.... Now to my understanding that has been worked out and the items are still not returned.

Your guild mates RIPPED off 50+ people at 2 (known) events.

Face the question: When will the items be returned for a roll?

That is the only question that needs to be answered right now. Don't try and misdirect this.
    How many times have your clannet admins RIPPED off 50+ people at x (known) events?

~Chris

Ok...lets go for the misdirection again. How about answering the question. When will the items be returned.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Elbo
    Ok...lets go for the misdirection again. How about answering the question. When will the items be returned. [/QUOTE0]

When will the hundreds of items from ill-gotten sources be returned?

~Chris

When will the hundreds of items from ill-gotten sources be returned?
    Lmao
    Can you name some times dates places or ppl that have admited to this crime?
    if so post some chat logs screen shots or what ever...

oh and Chris .. i hear your mommy calling

Next on the Jerry Springer Show:

B*TCH HE AIN'T YO BABY DADDY!! rRRRRAaaaWWWRRRrrrr!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Speeddlr

Lmao

oh and Chris .. i hear your mommy calling
    Are you trying to tell me that Jdude and Ninnfa have not ninja-looted tara? Please, don't be silly. And you can insult my age all you like, it doesn't bother me.

~Chris

OK... seems you don't know.

Will anyone in the Nemesis guild with the items want to step up and comment when the items will be returned for a roll for the 50 other people nemisis ripped off?

Stick to the issue. If you want start another thread with proof on some other topic go to it.

LoL

Funneh~

First off I didn't join clannet, confirm this with Rceedelite, I could care less about Clannet or your point system.

Secondly good point Lebrute did anybody else return the loot? nope.

Thirdly - I don't owe any explanation as to where the loot is or what has been done with it, I had orginally planned on returning it the next day until a select few of you were part of the destruction of our base, deny it all you want, don't care, some of us know the truth and we don't need screen shots or logs to prove it.

I don't see any changes in the administration of clannet still the same administrators from what I have heard, but I could care less who runs it, I don't join it, don't plan on joining it, so put who you want to run it, makes little difference to me.

Am curious to know what exactly u are talking about in regards to Phione, Arma, her story to me seems to be the exact opposite of what you state.

I find it comical your comments about "Some people not learning much from the ODM days" who the hell made you people Judge and jury about what goes on in the clan community, your not, so get over yourselves, some of us want to play the game the way we want to play it and will continue to do so, no matter how many hissy fits you throw and attack our base and destroy towers, you aint gonna win this time so give it up. And I promise you alot more people feel this way then just members of Nemesis, and once they see we are not gonna back down to your rules and threats they will soon follow, and then some of you can crawl back under the rocks you slithered out of!

Toodles~!

I teach TaeBo.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Speeddlr

Lmao
    Some of you need to get realistic and realize loot is being swapped or simply taken without being posted every day. And no, you can't take screenshots or get chat logs of such actions. This problem will remain until FC brings a fix for it, I really hope some day everybody will be able too see what's on a dead corpse. If a feature like that would be implemented, things like what happened with Nemesis simply won't happen again. It was never about loot (the fact that it's still undecided what is going to happen with loot proves this), but it's about trust, in the system and those who lead the system.

And to Loxxie, I don't know what you mean, you know I denounced what happened, in clannet, in the org chat, in private tells, although I'm far from satisfied about what clannet is, I do support the system because a large majority seems to be happy with it (perhaps because of their own naivety).

My personal preference is damage teams though, I enjoy fighting over loot, I love it when there's tons of omni to dig through, I enjoy that challenge. But that doesn't mean it's right to do what I want, I do respect the opinion of 90% of all other players who enjoy the current system.

One more thing: saying "we joined clannet to win both ways" isn't true. Not everybody in the team that got loot was in clannet, and not everybody in that team agreed on not giving the loot to clannet. The person who actually picked up the loot, was not in Clannet if I remember correctly.

I believe the time with Sbje was about the same, some of those in that team were also in clannet, well at least one person that I know off, that person wasn't fully informed and what was going to happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast