Thread: Spellcast interuptions

Exclamation Spellcast interuptions

Maybe funcom explained this somewhere way back but why is it only melee attacks can interupt spellcasting? I mean if I'm stood at point blank range blasting someone in the head with my gun I sure as hell expect their concentration to break. Also imho disruptions occur far too infrequently on mobs and players alike, maybe once per day for 12 hours of play I'll see a interuption.
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Only melee weapons or attacks break up casting. However it seems rare as hell nowadays. BTW, you summoning up that door blocking Slayerdroid yet?

Talking Slayer

Last time I saw him he WAS a slayerdroid. Scared all the omni away from the arena. Rockin'

Actually, unless you're fighting someone with no or little point's in Nano Init, or someone that's init debuffed, you're not interrupting anything.

Nano Init isn't adding 1/1000th of a second to cast time like I thought it's supposed to, it adds quite a bit more. I get instant casts on 3s attack time NF's with only 700 Nano Init, no way to interrupt that.